Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bookies give them an approximately 15% chance of doing so because they're not enveloped in bias and emotion. #trustthestats #teampotter

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
      Bookies give them an approximately 15% chance of doing so because they're not enveloped in bias and emotion. #trustthestats #teampotter
      Pass over the pipe and let me take a hit. I want to make sense of the stats. Then after we can pass the pipe over to Potter and he can indulge us on his coaching logic as Brighton manager. He can tell us statistically where 15 league points disappeared to in the last two months lol.

Comment

I don't wish to promote gambling nor substance abuse however, I just want to inform you of the fantastic opportunity to guarantee a return of 17% on your investment if you really believe Brighton don't have a chance and that you know more than the bookies.

Comment

I don’t care about the bookies or betting or if Brighton gets a point or doesn’t vs Liverpool. Just want Potter sacked lol. It’s simple.

Comment

https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...3039797?page=2
            6. Alireza Jahanbakhsh
            So frustrating for the Iranian. Looked to finding his best form in the Carabao matches and was pushing for a PL starting role, until a hamstring injury scuppered his plans. Was 'close' to full fitness ahead of Burnley but he could struggle to break into the starting XI and may seek a loan move to get minutes on the pitch. Likely to be used as an impact sub if he stays.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic
            I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
              https://www.brightonandhoveindepende...3039797?page=2
              6. Alireza Jahanbakhsh
              So frustrating for the Iranian. Looked to finding his best form in the Carabao matches and was pushing for a PL starting role, until a hamstring injury scuppered his plans. Was 'close' to full fitness ahead of Burnley but he could struggle to break into the starting XI and may seek a loan move to get minutes on the pitch. Likely to be used as an impact sub if he stays.
              Any chance Potter can be loaned out in the January window? I hear Aftabeh Sazi Arak is looking for a new assistant coach.
              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
                Any chance Potter can be loaned out in the January window? I hear Aftabeh Sazi Arak is looking for a new assistant coach.
                LOL getting creative this one truly made me laugh
                Team Meli Iran
                Perspolis FC
                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

With Tossard and Mac Allister out, the conditions are perfect for AJ to get some decent playing time against Villa.

Comment

START OR BUST...!!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post

With Tossard and Mac Allister out, the conditions are perfect for AJ to get some decent playing time against Villa.
                      I mean if they are both out and he has been training for team for past month, including during the time a lot of guys were out on international duty (conolly caught covid and didnt train for over a week), you have to say if he doesnt start thats kind of pathetic.

Maupay will start, lallana under him, and has to be ARJ for third spot. Unless he really is going to get displaced by groß lol. Welbeck has done very little to warrant another start.

But, knowing potter, the best bet as pathetic as it sounds is another 30 mins for ARJ. At that point villa will probably be leading as well.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        I mean if they are both out and he has been training for team for past month, including during the time a lot of guys were out on international duty (conolly caught covid and didnt train for over a week), you have to say if he doesnt start thats kind of pathetic.

Maupay will start, lallana under him, and has to be ARJ for third spot. Unless he really is going to get displaced by groß lol. Welbeck has done very little to warrant another start.

But, knowing potter, the best bet as pathetic as it sounds is another 30 mins for ARJ. At that point villa will probably be leading as well.
                        MacAllistor is the one with covid. Connolly was a muscle issue but he has been training with the team and has no issues right now according to Potter. Upfront, I believe 3 of the following will start: Lallana, Welbeck, Maupay, Gross, Jahanbakhsh, Connolly, new swiss kid Zaqiri... I listed them in how I think Potter ranks them, but I think Gross, Maupay and Jahanbakhsh are very very close and would not be surprised with whoever is selected. Gross would have been down on pecking order except that he has had two decent games in a row and Maupay would have been higher on the pecking order except that he has not been scoring and has had attitude issues.

Comment

I would love it if Alireza ruins this Villa team.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            I get where you're coming from and IMO Alireza should start, but I also would understand if he sticks with the same starting lineup as the Burnley match since Alireza has played 15 minutes in the past 7 weeks because of his injury, and neither Gross or Welbeck did bad enough to warrant a benching.

In an ideal world, he would actually start instead of Maupay upnfront along side Welbeck and come off around 65th minute mark.

I guess we just have to wait and see.

Comment

Maupay and Welbeck with Lallana in behind. Can't see him starting all three PLUS ARJ tho so I don't think Groß comes into the equation as far as ARJ is concerned.

1 of Propper, Alzate or Groß for the other spot.

Comment

I had a dream AJ become the water boy for Brighton and one a golden aftabe...What a waste of talent...smh

Comment

Working...
                                X