X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fox News would be proud of PFDC.

Comment

I agree that Brighton needs to get better results and finishing is a problem yet I actually like the free flowing football they are playing. I for one think that Potter should be given more time and I am standing for ARJ to come back in here and make a difference to help the team get better results.

I also think ARJ should be seriously pursuing better options for next season. He needs to get to a team with CL or at least EL opportunities. He doesn't have all the time in the world and I don't see Brighton even getting close to that.

Go ARJ!

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
        Guys, Please stop Panicking! He was out injured for a few weeks, only fully trained for a few days, obviously he was not fit to play 90 minutes. He's part of Potter's plans and will get plenty of minutes.
        Enshallah keh beh omreh bandeh kafaaf bedeh. When Jahanbakhsh was on form and scored those back to back beauties, this fool benched him, what makes you think its different now. Potter is garbage.
        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Futbaldoost View Post
          I agree that Brighton needs to get better results and finishing is a problem yet I actually like the free flowing football they are playing. I for one think that Potter should be given more time and I am standing for ARJ to come back in here and make a difference to help the team get better results.
          I also think ARJ should be seriously pursuing better options for next season. He needs to get to a team with CL or at least EL opportunities. He doesn't have all the time in the world and I don't see Brighton even getting close to that.
          Go ARJ!
          He needs to be in a team which would appreciate his worth and give him actual chances to be able to shine! Every player needs a coach that would believe in him! Jahanbakhsh should have gone to Germany or just stayed in Holland. Unbelievable a player in his caliber comes to a bottom tear team in the league with bunch average players, and gets NO real opportunity because the coach is another idiot like Wilmootz. lol
          sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by nisfejahan View Post
            Summary for those who have something better to do than research Potter's miniscule accomplishments:

1- Best finish in Sweden's first division: 5th

2- Then went to coach Swansea in the Championship, recently relegated from EPL. Finished 10th in Championship. The guy who succeeded him (Steve Cooper) took Swansea to the playoffs the next year with a weaker team. And that was the Cooper's first senior cub head-coaching job ever!!!!

3- Came to BHA, a team that was promoted two years earlier and had finished 15th in their first EPL season. Finished..... 15th. would have been worse if not for the COVID interruption.
            4- Has won 5, yes, a total of 5 EPL games in all of 2020. 5 in 11 months!!!! That's 1 win every two months.

Anything I missed?!!! Oh yeh he won Swedish 2nd division, not much better than a Sunday league level. Hallelujah.....

I rest my case.

His best talent is hiring a good PR firm and bullshitting. or as Ardalan said...... Khalibandi.

Praise the lord, he seems to be the 2nd coming of Jesus freaking K1r-iste himself!

Somebody just give him the keys to TM's locker room plz!

Comment

Connolly injured on international duty:
              https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/soc...ndly-1.4406332

Comment

whether injuries or lack of form, along with shitt recent results and league standings, Pothead is fast running outa options and excuses to get ARJ involved in league action..!!

but wait and see, as soon as his squad is back to full strength and health, it'll be hamoon aasho kase as last season for Ali..!! i still dont trust that Snake Cunt Pothead...!

Comment

And MacAllister has now got covid and is isolating from Argentinian team. He will be retested in a week.

Comment

Wow not that I wish injury or covid upon anyone but that’s very good news for ARJ especially since he remained in Brighton for international duty. Has to start next game at this point IMO
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                      Wow not that I wish injury or covid upon anyone but that’s very good news for ARJ especially since he remained in Brighton for international duty. Has to start next game at this point IMO
                      There is still plenty of competition. Connelly and MacAllister are basically replaced by new signings Wellbeck and Zeqiri. So we got Maupay, Trossard, Lallana, Wellbeck, Zeqiri, Gross and Jahanbakhsh fighting for 3 or 4 spots. I think Wellbeck, Lallana and Trossard are ahead of ARJ. He has to fight it out with Maupay, Gross and Zeqiri for the last potential spot. I feel he'll get a solid 30 minutes if he doesn't start.

Comment

Isn't ARJ like the only player on Brighton this year - when he is not injured - to play every game (EPL and Cup)?

Comment

Originally posted by Eski_8 View Post
                          Isn't ARJ like the only player on Brighton this year - when he is not injured - to play every game (EPL and Cup)?
                          Correct. He has participated in every game but his EPL games have only been as a substitute. He has not started an EPL game yet this year.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            whether injuries or lack of form, along with shitt recent results and league standings, Pothead is fast running outa options and excuses to get ARJ involved in league action..!!

but wait and see, as soon as his squad is back to full strength and health, it'll be hamoon aasho kase as last season for Ali..!! i still dont trust that Snake Cunt Pothead...!
                            Dude f*ck that piece of shit! Nothing makes sense with his decisions! Its almost as he looks for any excuse NOT to include AJ. Aslan martikeh haalish nist baa ehsaaseh yeh mellat daareh baazi mikoneh! AJ has wasted precious prime career years at this fucked up ass club. If he doesnt make a move after this season to another league he will be another waste of talent. Let's face it racism is real. I faced it all my life here in the US by majority white people.
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              There is still plenty of competition. Connelly and MacAllister are basically replaced by new signings Wellbeck and Zeqiri. So we got Maupay, Trossard, Lallana, Wellbeck, Zeqiri, Gross and Jahanbakhsh fighting for 3 or 4 spots. I think Wellbeck, Lallana and Trossard are ahead of ARJ. He has to fight it out with Maupay, Gross and Zeqiri for the last potential spot. I feel he'll get a solid 30 minutes if he doesn't start.
                              Maupay sucks!! I can't believe he is picked over AJ. The guys wastes so many freaking chances unbelievable!!
                              sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

This may very well have to do with club sponsors and who they think produces more brand sales. They usually have a big day in players transfer and more. Not that different from our own dalaals in Iran.

As long as the club maintains PL position it may fit the business planning perfectly. Soccer quality is not the first priority for these bottom clubs. Money is.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X