Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, next time Potter, give Ali more time. He can't bring about a miracle in 7 minutes (sometimes he can).

Go ARJ!

Comment

Tricky for him , he cane on after that really good spell of possession and Burnley found their way back into game again. Links up well with Lamptey, couple of lovely runs if found he is through on goal and two crosses at the end too close to the keeper.
      Good to see him back.

Comment

ARJ played really well and looked dangerous every time he had the ball.

Gave a really nice through ball but conolly was taken out and he also put in a few decent crosses and played with urgency, which I cant say for the other brighton players.

They're always taking too many touches and killing the movement of the play./
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Really tough spot for him to do anything
          Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

its impossible to cross like that with nick pope in goal. arj should know better

Comment

fk this
              0-0 FT
              i cant believe this moron waited sooooo fking long to bring Ali in

he looked so damn dangerous in very limited minutes afforded
              his movement
              his touches passes fking everything looked class above the rest of the dogshitt on the pitch

Comment

I thought he looked a bit rusty, which is expected after an injury layoff. Hopefully he returns to his previous form in no time. But it's a good sign he got some minutes today.

Comment

cross by ARJ too close to GK. He has looked sharp for being out for a month. His pass nearly unlocked a key chance for conolly who was wiped out by burnley cb but no foul.

Anyways, the guy in must win game where fwds didnt do hardly enough vs one of the weakest teams in the division left mccalister on bench completely, ARJ on bench until 83...

Brighton could be in the relegation by the end of the weekend, although that would be only if west brom snatch an unlikely win vs spurs. But seriously I am unsure what all the fuss is about their play. They pass the ball ok in useless areas, dont create many clear cut chances, and fail to beat the teams around them (west brom, burnley) or the teams better than them, or really any teams at all! I think potter has like 4 wins in 2020 still? Maybe 5? Yikes.

Comment

Good run-out for ARJ, looked as sharp as he did before his lay off and none of his competition managed to impress (aside from Lallana who is quite clearly operating at about 12 levels above this batch of players who largely range from mediocre to just downright Dan Burn).

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                      I thought he looked a bit rusty, which is expected after an injury layoff. Hopefully he returns to his previous form in no time. But it's a good sign he got some minutes today.
                      nothing rusty about him
                      he just needed more time on the pitch to put that game to bed ...!
                      everything is rushed out when you only get 6-9minutes
                      barring his last two crosses he was great.... even on those crosses had some of those players in the box challenged the keeper for the balls rather than stand there watching ... something positive woulda come out of it

start him next match or fking loan him off already ... !

Comment

Potter at his next news conf.:

"Well, we know ARJ has quality and is really close to starting. He has shown he can make a difference in 10 minutes of play, but can he make a difference in 5 minutes of play? That's what he needs to work on. And then he needs to work on scoring from the bench".
                        Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

What I like is he looks sharp and confident compared to last year when he was left out of 20+ matchday squads, had his confidence smashed to bits, and looked like he forgot how to run.

I wouldnt be surprised if he gets a few decent loan offers from bundesliga (better than the summer one of Koln) if can show from now until january/summer that he is indeed fit and in decent form

Comment

Again, possessions means nothing when you can’t create/convert a chance.

Comment

come on brighton fan boys!!!! 5 wins in 30 it is now... Just for those who will live and die by xG and seem so stat oriented, 30 games is not a small sample size. Its nearly a full seasons worth of matches.

Somebody explain how much theyre improving and how they play some of the best stuff in the division without mustering 3 clear cut chances vs burnley.

If they stay up this year its simply bc fulham and west brom are shit. Nothing else. Potters tactical revolution was getting these brexit half breeds in defense and midfield to pass to their open guys. He still didnt come up with a plan from how to get from their to in on goal on a consistent basis. And no, lallana Maupay welbeck wont do that for him either. They couldnt vs west brom or burnley, so its pretty safe to say they wont be able to do it at all.

Their next games will be super important. They play Villa, Liverpool Southampton Leciester, Fulham, Sheffield, West Ham. I doubt they pick up more than 1 pt in the first 4 games, maybe they can tie with southampton. But those final three they need at least 4-6 pts to be above relegation zone heading into a super hard stretch of fixtures after that

Comment

More trash minutes for ARJ...another trash performance/outcome by BHA. Love this team.

Comment

Working...
                                X