Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m trying really hard not to go on another rant lol.

Comment

Some say Ghoddos is still eyeing up a DNA test to make sure he didn't actually come from Potter's testicles, such is the impact of the man on Ghoddos. Our man would probably be an Ikea delivery driver if it wasn't for Potter's coaching.

#teampotter

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
        Potter is trying to keep everyone guessing right until before the game. His selection policy is secret (his players and even himself don't know it) so that his opponents don't get a chance to prepare. Evidently this policy of surprising everyone (including his own players) is working very well
        lol. correct.
        bcoz beating his team is SOOOOOO DIFFICULT that teams wait with abated breathes, spend sleepless nights worrying how his team will turn up!!!

He's an idiot. just pretending he & his team actually "matter" (!!!)
        I doubt ANY coach would give more than a couple of seconds planning to meet his teams.

Comment

so is he match fit?

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            so is he match fit?
            We'll find out in about half hour, but I doubt it.

usually when brighton players are away for this long, they play a game or two with the u-23 team before being moved to the matchday roster. Alireza hasn't played with the u-23s so I doubt it.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
              so is he match fit?
              He has practiced with the team the last few days. Not sure if that qualifies as match fit.

Comment

He won't be in the squad today.
                هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic
                I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Alireza is on the bench

No chossard is a good thing. It means the attacking sub options are Alireza for Gross, Mac Allister for Lallan, and connollly for Welbeck or Maupay
                  Last edited by The; 11-06-2020, 09:33 AM.

Comment

Good to see him back in the squad. Even early on in the season this is a must win game for Brighton. Subs will definitely be made, Welbeck and Lallana won’t last the 90.

Comment

I don't understand, how can he be on the bench if so many people on here were so sure he wasn't going to be. This is shifty #stoptheteamsheets

Comment

Comment

im almost certain that we'll see him get subbed on

Comment

In other news Brighton move above United If they win.

As Taz affectionately calls him I can see the son of Cafu putting in another good performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              In other news Brighton move above United If they win.

As Taz affectionately calls him I can see the son of Cafu putting in another good performance.
                              Lol but even if that happens United will have 2 games in hand

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
                              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Surprised to see Burnley and Sheffield at the bottom.. Weren't they solid mid table teams last season?

Comment

Working...
                                X