• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
    Injured.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk
    He isn't injured anymore.
    He trained with the team, but was not fully ready.
    I still think having him on the bench would be nicer than Zaqiri

Comment

Potter's gone rogue here, apparently Maupay might be left out altogether out of choice. Welbeck on the bench so no striker on the pitch and he's dropped Matt Ryan which is a bemusing decision for the third choice keeper. All very odd.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        He isn't injured anymore.
        He trained with the team, but was not fully ready.
        I still think having him on the bench would be nicer than Zaqiri
        Trained with the team??? Pictures, article? Source please.

Comment

That formation and choice of players is called ‘parking the bus’.

Comment

Didn’t think I’d be more surprised by Potters lineups than before but he’s proved me wrong. No striker? benches Matt Ryan? Lol good luck

Comment

I just looked at the lineup. One of the most confusing ones I have seen in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by Eski_8 View Post
                I just looked at the lineup. One of the most confusing ones I have seen in a long time.
                2 attackers dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                [SIZE=5][FONT=Times New Roman]ASHEGET[COLOR=blue]

Comment

BHA down 1-0 after a Kane PK. Possession after 31’ is 40-60 with one shot taken by BHA. So much for Potter ball stats.

Comment

At this rate if the team is having no confidence aj won’t be able to make an impact.
                    Kinda worrisome
                    Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

After the penalty Brighton have been the much better team, they just have no focal point up front. I can see Welbeck coming on in the second half.
                      On the other side Spurs for some reason have sat deep and been poor, they have let Brighton have the possession.

Comment

Live Link guys! https://www.persianleague.com/iran-l...2-irib-varzesh
                        sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

Another positive performance. If ARJ gets himself fit, there's a lot of potential for him to make a big impact on the league in this team, especially if he strikes a good understanding with Cafu's son.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            After the penalty Brighton have been the much better team, they just have no focal point up front. I can see Welbeck coming on in the second half.
                            On the other side Spurs for some reason have sat deep and been poor, they have let Brighton have the possession.
                            its by design..! somewhat similar to Carlos, Jose is also very Calculated, Primarily a result-driven head coach ..! if he feels seating back and parking the bus is what is the Most Probable tactic that would yield him full 3 points, he will organize his team as such..!! i only saw the last 10-15min but once he got the winning goal in the bag, he knew w/o many if any, decent goal scorers in the opposition team, the practical and pragmatic means of closing out the match was to pull back and crowd his half of the pitch and deny BHA any real threat on his goal and see the game through..!

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                            Another positive performance. If ARJ gets himself fit, there's a lot of potential for him to make a big impact on the league in this team, especially if he strikes a good understanding with Cafu's son.
                            if Only they gave Points for playing positive football..!! Pothead woulda been EPL winning coach already..!!

i suppose he was trying to make a statement, that no one's position in his team is guaranteed by this bizarre squad selection today..? but it could also mean that he is finally getting under some pressure from BHA mgmt and fans and hence he can no longer afford to hold to his personal vendetta against Ali Reza and freeze him out primarily for pity personal gratification..!
                            ps
                            The is right, had Ali practiced with the team last week then he certainly shoulda been on the bench today .... especially considering the absence of other usual attacking suspects..!

personally prefer bha loose a couple of more games in row and hopefully that'll expedite his shittt-canning ...!! I just dont see a reasonably decent future for Ali in BHA with this clown still as their coach... probably never..!?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                              LOL.....

If getting 4 points out of 7 games is “another positive” performance, what would qualify as a negative performance in the teampotter world? Relegating to the Azadegan league perhaps?!! Must be some tasty cool aid Potter is handing out.
                              Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

They played well, Potter has balls, he must have a lot of backing from the Board. They will start picking points up soon and AJ is fully available from the next match unless he feels something again which zaboonam lal won't happen.
                                چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                                We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Working...
                                X