This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    Relax he was given extra week off bc he finished TM duty late. Last thing we need is for him to get injured Bc of having no rest. This was a very heavy season by his standards
    hope so. but he has history of not taking pre-season seriously before. i hope he has learned and i am sure he has. he is older now.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
      i know. he looks topol too. i hope he doesnt go back to what he was. he was great this season he needs to keep it up
      Na bro he is actually in tehran . Eating that chelo kabab . someone i know saw him

Comment

he is still in iran? his club is already playing and organizing friendlies. he needs to get back to vejle fast. i hope he dont make same mistake over and over again. always seems to be late to pre-season
        Dude you never played football haven't you? Every footballers get a break of 3 or 4 weeks in summer. Let him enjoy his holidays.

Comment

i know. he looks topol too. i hope he doesnt go back to what he was. he was great this season he needs to keep it up
          LMAO WHAT?
          https://www.google.com/search?q=BULL...SXSevOvCU3ZufM
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Rumours that he might join Sepahan or Esteghlal. Terrible if true, but apparently he wants to be seen and not lose his place in the national team. Could be just Iranian media nonsense

Comment

Rumours that he might join Sepahan or Esteghlal. Terrible if true, but apparently he wants to be seen and not lose his place in the national team. Could be just Iranian media nonsense
              Plz share a link for the rumor
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                Plz share a link for the rumor
                I seen on a few Ig accounts I follow, but nothing notable ie Navad.

Comment

OFC its iranian media nonsense. He already said he is very happy in denmark and Vejle

Comment

Here is saeid full interview with russian media last week...

"The 24-year-old midfielder of the Iranian national team, who played for Rostov, Anji and Amkar, and now - for Danish Vejle, told Match TV about the strength of our today's opponent and gave a forecast for the Russia-Denmark game.

About Iran national team
                    About the Bahraini Bubble
                    About the coaching qualities of Valery Karpin
                    About the first acquaintance with Kurban Berdyev
                    About Russian and Russian partners in Denmark
                    About leaving for Europe in the place of Azmun
                    Readiness to return to the Russian league
                    - Your club on Sunday began preparations for the new season. But without you. Why?

- "Vejle" really starts, but I was called up to the Iranian national team, participated in the qualifying matches for the World Cup. I was given a couple of extra weeks of rest, so now I am at home, in Iran, with my family. We are enjoying our vacation.

Iran took first place in the qualifying group, winning three matches with a total score of 14: 0: three scored for Bahrain, ten for Cambodia, one for Iraq. How has the country responded?

- Very positive. The group games were not that easy, even against Hong Kong and Cambodia, we have two defeats in eight games. But we went to the third round of selection, where there will be much stronger opponents. I don’t know which ones yet, we are waiting for the draw. Iranian fans are happy, and we, and they really want to go to the World Cup.

- You played in all three matches, but did not score. Are you satisfied with your performance?

- In general, yes. I gave myself to the national team without a trace, this is the main thing. The fans always have their own opinion, they have the right to advise or recommend something, but I know that I gave my best playing for my country. There is nothing to reproach yourself with.

- All games were held in Bahrain. With the fans?

- No, in empty arenas. The "crown" did not allow, everyone knows the situation.

- Have you forgotten Russian?

- I remember something. Hello, how are you, okay, what are you doing. Did you say it right? Although he left Russia three years ago. It's hard to remember the language without practice.

- Ivan Repyakh and Herman Onugha played for Vejle. Isn't it practice?

- But we communicated not in Russian, but in English. When everyone around them speaks Danish, there is no need to weave another language into this business. Cool guys, by the way. And "Vayla" was helped, and communication is in order. Good luck to them in their careers.

Why is there a group of players who have passed the Russian championship in Vejla? Who is behind this?

- I have no idea. I know that the club selection constantly monitors the Russian one among other leagues. And it is useful for the players themselves to go through the Danish championship in order to light up in Europe, the leading clubs follow it. At the same time, both tournaments, Danish and Russian, are quite strong. Which one is stronger? I don’t want to emphasize, they are comparable, in my opinion. In both power, speed football, in both it is impossible to predict the outcome of the match before it starts. Outsiders often outplay the favorites, whatever it is, there is no difference. And this is good, because it requires 100% commitment from the players in all matches of the season.

- In Russia you played for Rostov, Anji and Amkar. Where were you more comfortable in the football sense?

- In all three clubs, I got different, but rewarding experiences. And for all three I played with pleasure. If you do choose, I will focus on Rostov. This team has the strongest connection with the fans, I felt like in Iran, where the fans and the club are almost always one. There was something similar in Perm. There is, in principle, a friendly atmosphere, I did not feel isolated from the city and its inhabitants. Makhachkala is also not bad. I will not say a single bad word about Russia, where I gained valuable experience.

- Which of these cities was closer to you in everyday life?

- Rostov again. Probably because I lived there longer. I felt at home not figuratively, but literally.

The moment has come when you said that you are no longer interested in Rostov. If not included in the composition, this is understandable. But were the reasons objective?

- It's hard for me to judge this, because I saw the situation only from my side. He worked a lot in training, but did not get into the lineup. I gave myself up to football without a trace - but others played. Maybe they were as good as me. But any footballer, finding himself in my situation, wants to change for the better. I'm not an exception. I understood that the main thing is to play. And since I didn’t have such an opportunity in Rostov, I wanted to change the team.

- Did you talk with Valery Karpin? What is your opinion of him as a coach?

- We had two conversations at the training camp. Karpin is cool, so he seemed to me. He knows the capabilities and needs of the players, is a professional at work, I saw it with my own eyes. I don't think it was his decision to remove me. I didn’t feel anything except positive from Karpin, I wish him only good. Strong coach.

- Where did you learn English if you grew up in Iran?

- I learned it in Iran. We teach a foreign language in schools, at the age of 12 he began to master and learned something.

- I read that you knew Kurban Berdyev, who invited you to Rostov, even before you were poisoned at the academy of Atletico Madrid at the age of 17. How did you meet?

- It's true, Berdyev came to me at a young age, made it clear that he watched my videos and knows how I play. I called to Rubin, but at that time I preferred Atletico. After a year in Madrid, the offer remained in effect, and then I accepted Berdyev's invitation to move to Rostov. I am happy to have had a chance to work with this really great coach.

- You are well acquainted with Serdar Azmun, you know his level. What do you think - should Azmuna leave for Europe or stay at Zenit?

- It's up to him to decide, but in his place I would definitely try myself in a big European club after so many years in Russia. I know that Azmun is happy at Zenit, this is already a strong club, and in Russia there is a strong league. Therefore, only Serdara will make the decision. You can guess, but you can be wrong. Let him think for himself.

What is your forecast for the Euro 2020 match Denmark - Russia?

- I won't say anything special. Strong, in many ways equal teams, the result is difficult to guess. I will assume a 1: 1 draw if you insist. I am forgiven, I have not seen a single match of the European Championship yet. I played for the national team, now on vacation.

- Are you satisfied with everything in your career at the moment?

- Quite. Velye is a serious club where partners and coaches treat me well. Many fans, positive support. Yes, I'm happy in Denmark.

- That is, if you want to buy a Russian club, there is no chance?

- But why? I have good memories of Russia, if I receive an offer, I will consider it, but I will accept a good one. Only pleasant things are connected with your country. "

https://matchtv.ru/football/matchtvn...da_Ezzatollahi

Comment

This may seem strange, but I think Saeid will need to manage his workload this year. The guy has never played in more than 17 games in a season and nearly doubled that this past year at Vejle plus TM games. That could be a recipe for more injuries for an injury-prone player like himself.

Get the yoga mat out, Saeid!

Comment

It’s nice that he‘s getting games but after a supposedly great season I thought that at least one of the top 3 danish teams would pick him up, but it doesn’t seem to be the case…
                        I mean if he has been playing the way we praise him, surely a better team, would have shown interest.

Comment

Originally posted by P.dente View Post
                          It’s nice that he‘s getting games but after a supposedly great season I thought that at least one of the top 3 danish teams would pick him up, but it doesn’t seem to be the case…
                          I mean if he has been playing the way we praise him, surely a better team, would have shown interest.
                          Again ; European Cup is still underway. It is pretty common that European teams fire up transfer(s) AFTER a major tournament (also because many players want to wait till after such tournaments).

Except this fact, let Ezza stay where he is for at least another year. Let him establish himself this season and then move on. He needs a full season with the right pre-season training and for the first time after a good season in which he played a lot.
                          Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                          O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

The Danes have really warmed my heart. I am so happy Saeid decided to play in the Danish league.

I know only a couple of the players play in the Danish league, but you can see why Denmark is one of the best "feeders" of the big leagues. A lot of these players started in the Danish league.

Comment

Just taking a wild guess here, next stop for Ezza as for the rest of TM, a portugese side?
                              Famalicao/Braga?
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

The Danes have really warmed my heart. I am so happy Saeid decided to play in the Danish league.

I know only a couple of the players play in the Danish league, but you can see why Denmark is one of the best "feeders" of the big leagues. A lot of these players started in the Danish league.

It is the best league in Scamdinavia for sure. Hope to se him go to holland/portugal next stop. hope he avoids belgium and schweiz and turkey..
                                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Working...
                                X