Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's on a yellow now needs to watch himself. Playing deep as medzdidz said.

Halftime VB leads by 1. Aalborg looks more threatening

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Got his second yellow and was sent off. Honestly looked like a soft second yellow

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Earlier in the game the opposition players were trying to get the ref to give a card for him for something that was never a pen. Oh well it means he won’t play the last game and gets some rest , someone get him over to Iran as soon as possible.

Comment

If something he needs to improve is his tendency to get lots of yellow and red. I know his position and style of playing force him to commit fouls but this is something which he needs to improve.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            Earlier in the game the opposition players were trying to get the ref to give a card for him for something that was never a pen. Oh well it means he won’t play the last game and gets some rest , someone get him over to Iran as soon as possible.
            ultimately its probably for the best so long Eskoochie man foolishly doesnt omit him from TM call up...!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
              ultimately its probably for the best so long Eskoochie man foolishly doesnt omit him from TM call up...!!
              On god!!! There is no reason at all why Saeed should have been omitted from Syria list in the 1st place...

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                If something he needs to improve is his tendency to get lots of yellow and red. I know his position and style of playing force him to commit fouls but this is something which he needs to improve.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
                I think it will come with experience. He plays the DCM / 6 role perfectly. Disrupts play, distributes the ball, protects his CB's and is physical. Today the early yellow put him on eggshells and the ref had it out for him. I anticipated the 2nd yellow but was surprised he gave it for such a soft touch.

Comment

He is on his way to Iran, so he is either selected for NT or just going to have a holiday in his homeland.

Comment

Screenshot_20210522-070225_Instagram.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by IranPowned View Post
                      He is on his way to Iran, so he is either selected for NT or just going to have a holiday in his homeland.
                      I hope he’s on the list.

Comment

From the message in his Instagram story sounds like he's been invited

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Maaaan i feel so much more safe with us qualifying with this man in the squad! I say as I have said before, make him the Kapitane Teame Melli/!
                          Second C, Taremi, and 3d C any of our fixed CBs
                          It would probably boost him to stay fit and go to a good club after Vejle, he has a good age, and plays in the right position and allwayz fights 200 % for TM.
                          For me he is the right C
                          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            Maaaan i feel so much more safe with us qualifying with this man in the squad! I say as I have said before, make him the Kapitane Teame Melli/!
                            Second C, Taremi, and 3d C any of our fixed CBs
                            It would probably boost him to stay fit and go to a good club after Vejle, he has a good age, and plays in the right position and allwayz fights 200 % for TM.
                            For me he is the right C
                            Make him Captain after he threw a social media fit last time for not getting invited to a friendly against Syria? This guy, prior to this year, played in only 33 games across 4 years. Saeid was barely a professional footballer.

LOL some of you are getting a bit carried away here. We need an in-form Saeid, yes. But this guy spent the last four years clowning around and nearly ended his own career. He doesn't have the maturity to be Captain of Team Melli and isn't even a sure bet for a call-up anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                              Make him Captain after he threw a social media fit last time for not getting invited to a friendly against Syria? This guy, prior to this year, played in only 33 games across 4 years. Saeid was barely a professional footballer.

LOL some of you are getting a bit carried away here. We need an in-form Saeid, yes. But this guy spent the last four years clowning around and nearly ended his own career. He doesn't have the maturity to be Captain of Team Melli and isn't even a sure bet for a call-up anymore.
                              Yes, i would pick him as a C. we dont know what really happen during those years execpt it was an injury he got that was hard to fix at some point and that he ended up in a shady club. who knows what happened and im sure he had a hard time and learned from it, developing him as a person and a player. i wouldnt call it clowning around.. the important thing is that he has bounced back after those hard times, and he is still very young.

Id still pick him as a C, eaven if he made a Dennis Rodman thing and married himself, live on social media with a nosering and half his hair coloured white.. its really not our thing what he sais in media, aslong as he is in shape. and its ok that a young player gets dissapointed and makes a comment on social media, i rather se that than not giving a f about getting not chosen. as long as its not personal attacks at a ugly level its ok.
                              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                                Yes, i would pick him as a C. we dont know what really happen during those years execpt it was an injury he got that was hard to fix at some point and that he ended up in a shady club. who knows what happened and im sure he had a hard time and learned from it, developing him as a person and a player. i wouldnt call it clowning around.. the important thing is that he has bounced back after those hard times, and he is still very young.

Id still pick him as a C, eaven if he made a Dennis Rodman thing and married himself, live on social media with a nosering and half his hair coloured white.. its really not our thing what he sais in media, aslong as he is in shape. and its ok that a young player gets dissapointed and makes a comment on social media, i rather se that than not giving a f about getting not chosen. as long as its not personal attacks at a ugly level its ok.
                                Definitely not Captain for me. Captain is an experienced player that has been playing for a long time. Ezatolahi, may be 24 years old, but from soccer development and experience, he is like an 18 or 19 year old... Just going by the number of senior games that he has played. I like him a lot and feel there is a lot of untapped potential there but he needs at least another couple of seasons of full time playing to get there. He is prone to make mistakes which is normal, like the untimely and unnecessary tackle in Spain's game that led to their goal or his incident with Beiranvand and Ronaldo's penalty in the Portugal game.

Don't get me wrong. I think he should start for us, especially if he is physically fit, but Captain he is not, yet anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X