This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    if he doesnt call him up he deserves to be fired. And Im still confused where the people are who wanted nourollahi to start instead of saeid two weeks ago...
    Seriously. He is in form and a beast in midfield. It would be criminal not to call him up.

Rated 8.1 and highest rated player at halftime.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

He must be called up. Box to box midfielder with technique and strength is very rare now in world football, let alone Asia!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        if he doesnt call him up he deserves to be fired. And Im still confused where the people are who wanted nourollahi to start instead of saeid two weeks ago...
        Fired?? If Skocic doesn't START him let alone call him up he should be sent straight to the guillotine...

Comment

Saeid is up there with Sardar when it comes to his natural gifts. His size and natural ability are exceptional. It's always been about focus and self confidence with him. The injuries and his career direction have been rough for him the past several years. I think going to a quiet country and being able to just focus on playing the game again has really been good for him this season.

There is no question he needs to be called up. There is no question that he needs to start. Not only is he currently our best DM, but his floor is basically every other Iranian DM's ceiling, while Saeid's ceiling is really Taremi/Azmoun level.
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
            twitter.com/GolBezan
            instagram.com/GolBezan
            youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Faghir had Ezatollahi wide open, but shot poorly instead of pass.

Comment

Disaster. OB scores the equalizer on a penalty in min 84. Probably ends Vejle's chances at a Europa qualifier.
                "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Faghir has been really poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                    Faghir has been really poor.
                    Pun intended?

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                      Pun intended?
                      Its too easy !

Comment

Ezza is a beast. I think he gets a move this Summer , would be happy with him staying in Denmark and getting a move to Midtjylland or Brondby who will both be in Champs League qualifying next season.

Comment

Anyone know if saeid has any offers from other teams in europe. Honestly this Vejle Boldklub sucks. I hope he moves out to better team. Saeid is now fit and not even comparable to the saeid that joined vejle bc.

Vejle Boldklub is playing buttom league teams and has trouble winning .

Comment

Just looked up his stats. He has started every single game, apart from the games against Randers away and one suspension. Great to see he's getting back in form again, I think this was the most important for him to move to Vejle! Hope he can continue this form and look for a better team in 1 / 2 seasons. I know top Eredivisie teams scout the Danish league heavily, would be nice if he ends up at Ajax / Feyenoord / PSV.

Comment

If Skocic doesn’t invite him he should be sacked no discussion.

Comment

Not sure if this has been posted but he got MOM. I would be surprised if he doesn't have some teams sniffing about this transfer season. Fingers crossed for a mid table bundesliga side
                                Screenshot_20210514-133025.jpg
                                Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X