Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

daYum..... those are two deeeeelicious servings into the box ...!!

Comment

i genuinely admire the way ezza plays. i try to replicate his style in game because it really is that good and effective

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        wow. saeid a bit clumsy on the pk, but he made two goals brilliantly.

Seriously, nobody on tm has the range of passsing. The speed and curl on them was just perfect. One fantastic assist for 3-2 and one excellent pre assist for 3-3.

Damesh garm.

Skip to 2:18 for his assist. The highlight after is the pre assist.
        I ain't mad at the PK. He was extremply behind supporting his CBs (and defending always comes first for someone in his position). It happens.

50% of Saeid is better than Nourollahi and Ehsan combined. Skocic better gets his head out of his @$$ before his baseless decisions omit one of our most important players unjustifiably.

Comment

Saeid has definitely improved . He has also lost weight and looks more fit damesh garm. Now he deserve an invitation to team melli. Obviously ehsan won't get crossed out so i hope nourollahi gets crossed out and saeid gets an invite.

Comment

Danish league is marked as the 14th strongest league in Europe this year, not bad.

I don't have much faith in Skocic's player selection. If he has some sense in him he'd know that Ezatolahi is our best CDM along with Ebrahimi (still).

Comment

Game is 20 mins in and it is 0-0. Started as usual.

Comment

And he scores ! 2-1

Comment

It was a beauty thunder strike from outside the box. Karim Bagheri would be proud.

Comment

If Skocic won't call him up for the June games, we can't take him seriously...

Comment

Insane run and strike...where are the people that think nourollahi should play instead of him again????

Comment

We need to have this guy starting!
                        Highlights
                        https://youtu.be/l1SRYPW-NTk

What a goal!
                        Supporting Team Melli

Comment

DaYum.....
                          Rocket man, burning out his boots up there alone...!

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                            We need to have this guy starting!
                            Highlights
                            https://youtu.be/l1SRYPW-NTk

What a goal!
                            wow, besides the goal from highlights he was running the show. Awesome run and meg for that first chance off the bar too. Seems to really be refinding those amazing box 2 box qualities that make him much more than a cdm and actually a generational talent for us.

Comment

The problem is that in our eagerness for the TM to do good, we expect too much too early from the youngsters and throw in the towel too fast if they don't perform at our expectations.
                              Yes, we all expected him to be our next superstar already. He is only 24, Nekounam did not go to Spain until he was 25 or 26. He still ended up to be one of our best legionnaires' ever.
                              We still need to give him more time. Hopefully he can achieve what everyone hoped and surprise all of us. I still have faith.

Comment

His form lately has been much better , unsurprisingly it dipped as the form of the whole team dipped. Also I am impressed by how he has responded to being left out of the last national team squad - this has also coincided with these strong performances.
                                As was said , I think we sometimes forget how young he still is due to how long he has been on the scene before. I’ve said it before too but after World Cup 18 I thought he had the most potential out of all of our players to get to that higher level , I really hope for him that he can achieve that.

Comment

Working...
                                X