This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I always think what coulda been with Shekari. Seriously, the guy totally bossed every youth level. His performance in u20 WC was immense (game wining assist vs costa rica, 2 goals vs zambia, goal vs portugal). His game against that portugal team many of which are big players in europe now was outstanding, they just couldnt get the ball off him.
    Even at rubin I thought he improved a lot.
    I thought this game against Zenit woulda been his breakthrough. The pass for azmoun, flooring noboa with fake shot, etc. Real shame it didnt work out bc he had everything a CAM in modern game needs, if he just filled out a bit.
    His composure on the ball, natural finishing instinct are two qualities which are SO RARE for iranian mids especially, and things you simply cannot teach.
    Our individual talents and teams in general seem to do well at u17/u20 levels where the players can rely more on their raw individual talent. At u23 (like this past January) it becomes a disaster thanks to subpar development at lower levels and poor coaching. Its a real shame.

Btw I don’t really follow IPL/PGPL too closely. What happened to Shekari at Tractor?

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
      Our individual talents and teams in general seem to do well at u17/u20 levels where the players can rely more on their raw individual talent. At u23 (like this past January) it becomes a disaster thanks to subpar development at lower levels and poor coaching. Its a real shame.

Btw I don’t really follow IPL/PGPL too closely. What happened to Shekari at Tractor?
      Agreed. But even having said that, I dont recall ANY mid having the game IQ of shekari that we have produced. Only ezatolahi is comparable in how he dictated play and at that time was more down to highly related to his great physique.

A prototype for the ideal player shekari would have become with proper coaching is somebody like szoboszlai (obv, they are now not even comparable and feels bad to put in same sentence). But similarly, long frame for a CAM, great ball carrying ability, and an INSTINCT for scoring goals, finishing, getting in box, shooting, etc.

Shekari at tractor is another disaster. He hardly gets games behind Dejagah and Shojaei (Esp shojaei who plays CAM). MAybe it changes now with shojaei as coach.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        Agreed. But even having said that, I dont recall ANY mid having the game IQ of shekari that we have produced. Only ezatolahi is comparable in how he dictated play and at that time was more down to highly related to his great physique.

A prototype for the ideal player shekari would have become with proper coaching is somebody like szoboszlai (obv, they are now not even comparable and feels bad to put in same sentence). But similarly, long frame for a CAM, great ball carrying ability, and an INSTINCT for scoring goals, finishing, getting in box, shooting, etc.

Shekari at tractor is another disaster. He hardly gets games behind Dejagah and Shojaei (Esp shojaei who plays CAM). MAybe it changes now with shojaei as coach.
        I thought he parts company with TS

Comment

^ftb, him & that our GingerBoy top my list of wasted young promising talents..!
          Ginger boy @ least has serious injuries to blame for his inability to live up to his promising potential..! But Shekari I’m bit baffled as to why still hasn’t had his deserved breakthrough yet ..!?
          His most recent transfers & short stays haven’t been totally short of controversy & disagreements with his clubs managements ..! So makes you suspect that he may not be so Faultless either in those disputes either ..!? & certainly cast a bit of doubt about his professionalism !? If not his overall professionalism & mentality !? @ a very least that of his Rep..!
          I think recall some early rumors regarding his supposedly Arrogance & general difficulties to get along with authorities ..!? I beginning to believe it more now ..!

Comment

He's on the bench in their cup game against Hvidovre

Comment

Saeid is back in training, but no confirmation on if he will feature as yet in their upcoming match:

"Saeid Ezatolahi is back in training but is kept out due to the groin injury that cost him his participation in the Randers match.

it is too early to say the same about Tobias Mølgaard, Kevin Yamga, and Saeid Ezatolahi."

https://fyens.dk/artikel/vb-tr%C3%A6...id-for-os-alle
              https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/supe...r-en-haard-tid

Comment

Looks like we have all missed this one.

He is back playing , started the game and second half not long kicked off and it is 0-0

Comment

He is a beast isn’t he, really has worked on his physique and is looking in great shape. The first time in a while where they have shown a highlight package during the game of the fouls on one player. They have hacked him down loads, lucky that he hasn’t picked up another injury.

Comment

Was he playing DM or CB?

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                      Was he playing DM or CB?
                      From what I saw in the second half he was playing DM, but his usual box to box self. Involved at both ends of the pitch.
                      The home team had most of the chances though so he did more defending than attacking .

Comment

Danish site Tipsbladet selects Saeid as Vejle best player of the season so far:

"Here is Tipsbladet's Superliga power ranking

13 hectic autumn rounds since mid-September have now been played and the teams regroup and lick any wounds before the league starts again on Tuesday 2 February.

Tipsbladet reviews the 12 teams' short autumn seasons here with a little help from tipsbladet.dk's ongoing power ranking, where the teams in Denmark's best football series have been assessed from round to round.

Vejle

Mundvigene turns down after seven matches without a win, but you do not necessarily have to be in something that is just reminiscent of panic as a VB fan.
                        The team showed in the first half of the autumn season that they have so much sporting level for the Super League. There are too many goals behind Indy Groothuizen, and a couple of the profiles with Wahid Faghir as the obvious topic will probably be sold in 2021, but there are enough goods in this squad for you to lookup.

Average position in power ranking: 7.1
                        Best player in the fall: Saeid Ezatolahi"

https://www.tipsbladet.dk/nyhed/supe...e-i-efteraaret

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                          twitter.com/GolBezan
                          instagram.com/GolBezan
                          youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                            My questions (will maybe add some others later) :

1) what happened in Rostov that make such a conflict between him and the club?
                            2) did the lack of playing time in Eupen was due to his injury in Reading?
                            3) was his contract with atletico for just for one year? If not did he regret leaving them while he could have developed quietly in a big club)?
                            4) how does he explain his belly/overweight while representing his country NT and willing to have a successful European career?

Comment

golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Originally posted by FMCSMUBLB View Post
                                Would be interesting if you could get an interview with Moshiri and/or joorabchian, and why they don't follow Bayat's path in promoting iranians in Europe

Comment

Working...
                                X