Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^^Would you share the link for the highlights?
    Sign this petition to show opposition to US/UK support for the Rajavi/MKO cult

https://chng.it/ZsSzczNC2Z

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Just had a look at his stats in the recent game they won compared with the other two midfielders, one of whom is the captain.

Saeid has more successful duels in the air and on the ground than both of them combined.

He also had the most successful long balls by far, and his passing accuracy is around 80%

looks like he's getting where he needs to be.

Aside from that, his team seems to be doing really well and currently sitting at third place.

I hope this coach helps Ezatollahi learn and adapt this very quick passing and quick thinking that his team employs all game long.

I never expected a club in a league like this to play this type of football but if saed can stay fit and improve on his quickness in decision making he will be back on track for bigger things.
      To be honest I'm not surprised at all as he is technically definitely above his current team and his league. Let's just hope he gets his act together and reach his potential. For those who do not rate him, watch his match against Spain.
      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Saied Team won 3-0 today in Round 2 of the Danish Cup. Saied was subbed on in the 75th minute and replaced Diego Montial who scored a brace. Not sure if Diego is direct competition etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Dubxl152 View Post
          Saied Team won 3-0 today in Round 2 of the Danish Cup. Saied was subbed on in the 75th minute and replaced Diego Montial who scored a brace. Not sure if Diego is direct competition etc.
          was cup match so rotation is expected. the player you mentioned is an attacking mid so not saeids position at all. He was prob brought in to close out game.

This international break is a great chance for him. He can rest after many 90 mins and difficult matches in quick succession. He can do extra fitness work to get closer to top shape, prevent injury.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            was cup match so rotation is expected. the player you mentioned is an attacking mid so not saeids position at all. He was prob brought in to close out game.

This international break is a great chance for him. He can rest after many 90 mins and difficult matches in quick succession. He can do extra fitness work to get closer to top shape, prevent injury.
            Thanks I wasn't sure. I assumed it was cup game rotation but appreciate the clarification.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Comment

Danish media interview with Saeid:

"1,300,000 followers on Instagram: Superliga player is unknown in Denmark, but a star in Iran

Saeid Ezatolahi has 500,000 more followers on Instagram than the Danish national team goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel.

1.3 million. So many followers on Instagram have a midfielder running around on the turf for the Superliga promotions from Vejle. Over 500,000 more followers than Denmark's national team goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel. Or just under the 1.4 million followers that former tennis player Caroline Wozniacki has for that matter.

The name is Saeid Ezatolahi. A name that probably does not ring a bell for so many Danes. The majority of the newcomers to the new Vejle profile come from his home country, Iran, with over 80 million inhabitants .

In the spotlight after the World Cup

Because even though the 24-year-old player is first going to win the attention of Vejle fans, he has already won Iranian hearts after pulling the national team jersey over his head, he says.

- There are many people in my country who follow football. So I'm not the only one who has a lot of followers. We have a lot of players on the national team who have many followers because the Iranians love football and support us, says Saeid Ezatolahi.

- It is good for us, because when we feel the support from the people, we also become more motivated as players to fight for them.

The popularity of social media came in earnest during and after the World Cup finals in 2018. With him on the team, Iran was close to beating Cristiano Ronaldo and the rest of the European Championship-winning Portuguese team out of the World Cup . The match ended in a draw for many Iranian fans, because the result meant that they were the ones who were out of the World Cup early .

- We got a lot of attention from people there, and it was one of the biggest things I have experienced in my life. All the people came to me at the airport when we got home and I could not go outside for two weeks. But I loved that feeling. It was fantastic, says Saeid Ezatolahi.

- We made our fans proud of the national team. That was the best feeling, he says.

The attention has reached Vejle

It is far from everyday that an unpretentious selfie from a Vejle player gets 100,000 likes on Instagram . Therefore, the teammates were also amazed when they opened their eyes to the otherwise calm teammate's star status.

- It's a little special. There is no one from our team who has so many followers on social media . But it is not something you notice in him, says Vejle captain, Jacob Schoop.

Saeid Ezatolahi has already made sure that the Iranian attention now also spreads to Vejle Boldklub and its players.

- He tagged me at a time in Stories when it went completely crazy. It rolled in with hundreds of followers and messages in my inbox. They were all about whether Saeid was nearby and whether they could get a picture of him, says Jacob Schoop, who also believes that the club has gained more followers on various social media .

Although the Iranian subconsciously seems to make the job as a branding expert to perfection, he himself is not in doubt about what the most important focus is in Vejle.

- The only thing I have to focus on is my qualities and playing well for my team. Having many followers on your Instagram does not mean that you are a good player or not, says the Iranian.

I wonder if Saeid Ezatolahi can enjoy new Vejle followers on Instagram , after he played the whole match on Sunday, when the club won 1-0 against OB."

https://www.dr.dk/sporten/fodbold/13...-men-stjerne-i

Comment

Starting

https://twitter.com/Vejle_B/status/1...752754176?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Gol Saeid. Yek shoote por-ghodrat. Payaan nimeye avval, 1-1.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

zende bad Saeid eyval
                    Saeid layee zad! yaroo zadesh carte ghermez gereft
                    sigpic

Comment

If he stays healthy he’ll be in a top league within 3 seasons.

Comment

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/221...دانمارک

Good signs on saied’s fitness, see how he pounced on the ball, quicker than VB’s striker, Raphael. In fact he may have injured him in the process, the boy didn’t return for the second half!

Final result 3-2 to VB. 3rd in the table now.
                        sigpic
                        Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

It’s unacceptable if he doesn’t get called up next time.
                          #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Awesome news. Skocic decision to leave him out of squad vindicated . He looks fitter than pre international break, started again, and by the sounds of it had a masterclass

Comment

We need Saeid back in Team Melli so bad. I totally agree with Skočić's decision to leave him out for this camp, but he's vital going for.
                              golbezanpodcast.com
                              twitter.com/GolBezan
                              instagram.com/GolBezan
                              youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

In Ezatolahi and Nourollahi (the Olahi duo) we have two excellent players for the central midfield positions.

Comment

Working...
                                X