This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    Why is it our members here think he's bad... yet all the reports and ratings say he was great?
    He's playing as a DM, that is his job. He is not a playmaker.
    Na dige haji. He didnt give 3 assists and score 4 goals. Not convincing enough

Comment

Why is it our members here think he's bad... yet all the reports and ratings say he was great?
      The members who are watching the games? I’ve watched 2 of them myself (not today) and I find myself agreeing with those saying he looks unfit and slow. It’s not a harsh criticism, he’s barely played the last two seasons, its how most expected him to be.

Comment

Skocic loves saied but yet not called up him after watching 1 million last games played with atleast one iranian in it

Comment

Where did I say he played bad? I said it was his worst game for them, I watched all 90 minutes and he played okay. I just pointed out his weakness in this game.

Edit:
          He was criticized numerous times by the commentators.

"Saeid skuffer mig også i dag - for mange fejl, og for lidt kvalitet fremadrettet." -http://crazyreds.dk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=23360&start=70

Comment

Originally posted by mehdi13 View Post
            The members who are watching the games? I’ve watched 2 of them myself (not today) and I find myself agreeing with those saying he looks unfit and slow. It’s not a harsh criticism, he’s barely played the last two seasons, its how most expected him to be.
            And probably is the reason he is not invited to TM - to stay in Denmark and work on his fitness
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Vejle won 1-0 away from home. Saeid completed full game again and was rated quite solidly with 7.1/10 on sofascore. Statistically he had another solid game, 82% pass completion and solid in ground and aerial duels again. https://www.sofascore.com/vejle-boldklub-ob/LAsxXb

I did not watch the match so will take others' word if his quickness still leaves something to be desired. Still normal as he is building up fitness. I expect more high intensity runing throughout match from him after international break.

They occupy 3rd place in danish standings heading into the international break.

Comment

Another solid game by Ezatolahi on his way back. Skocic should've called him up to boast his confidence and motivation, that's what a good coach would do for his most talented defensive midfielder. So far i'm not really impressed by his player selection, i hope he's not going to be a Branco 2.0. We still have time to hire Golmohamadi as TM's headcoach, he has proven himself at Perspolis and is the right man for the job! He's way more qualified than Skocic, it only makes sense!

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  Another solid game by Ezatolahi on his way back. Skocic should've called him up to boast his confidence and motivation, that's what a good coach would do for his most talented defensive midfielder. So far i'm not really impressed by his player selection, i hope he's not going to be a Branco 2.0. We still have time to hire Golmohamadi as TM's headcoach, he has proven himself at Perspolis and is the right man for the job! He's way more qualified than Skocic, it only makes sense!
                  or on the other hand it could motivate Saeid more knowing he has to grind more and his spot in TM isn’t just a given if he doesn’t work to progress. Depends on how you look at it. I personally agree with the move to keep him off the squad this time so he can stay in Denmark and work on his conditioning and adapt more

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                    or on the other hand it could motivate Saeid more knowing he has to grind more and his spot in TM isn’t just a given if he doesn’t work to progress. Depends on how you look at it. I personally agree with the move to keep him off the squad this time so he can stay in Denmark and work on his conditioning and adapt more
                    Completely agree with this comment.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                      agreed. Skocic met in person with both him and saeid late last season...

Clearly he knows the qualities of both, giving saeid his first tastes of pro football with malavan in 2013/14.

From fitness perspective saeid needs to improve and given he just played a lot of mins in short space of time, his body probably isnt used to that and intercontinental travel + intense matches could risk him getting injured, totally derailing the slow but steady fitness progress hes making.

Omid is the only omission on the list I am totally against. But al ahli have a match tomorrow and its possible he wasnt released for that? Maybe he already counts on omid and wants to see karimi+nourollahi more. Or maybe he is just a victim of new preference to not call up arab league players

Comment

https://www.dr.dk/sporten/fodbold/13...-men-stjerne-i

Comment

Let’s now hope he hits the gym & training ground & uses the international break to improve his personal fitness..!
                          Not as a Holliday break, hitting out to hooka bars & clubs, chasing tall blond tails ..!

More so let’s hope his club hold him to a strict fitness & training regime...! Not so sure he’s got the personal discipline for it, yet !??

Comment

Just had a look at his stats in the recent game they won compared with the other two midfielders, one of whom is the captain.

Saeid has more successful duels in the air and on the ground than both of them combined.

He also had the most successful long balls by far, and his passing accuracy is around 80%

looks like he's getting where he needs to be.

Aside from that, his team seems to be doing really well and currently sitting at third place.

I hope this coach helps Ezatollahi learn and adapt this very quick passing and quick thinking that his team employs all game long.

I never expected a club in a league like this to play this type of football but if saed can stay fit and improve on his quickness in decision making he will be back on track for bigger things.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Additionally, I was able to find a highlight reel of the game from yesterday and the red card given to the other team was for a foul on saed.

The other player kicked him in the back of the calf not even near the ball, seems like he was frustrated at saed.
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Saeid's team has a Danish Cup game on Wednesday, October 7th.

Comment

Working...
                                X