Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’d rather hire Carvallio, braga’s current coach ..!
    I like how organized his team move up n down the pitch as a well functioning unit ..!
    If he could teach TM players that organized passing game , then there is no limit how far up the echelons of Asian football & beyond he could take our TM with the immense levels of raw individuals @ our disposal..!
    He has well overachieved with Rio last season & this year with Braga considering his squad quality levels & low Bugets of the teams he’s led ..! No wonder CQ trusted, recommended Mehdi to him ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      I’d rather hire Carvallio, braga’s current coach ..!
      I like how organized his team move up n down the pitch as a well functioning unit ..!
      If he could teach TM players that organized passing game , then there is no limit how far up the echelons of Asian football & beyond he could take our TM with the immense levels of raw individuals @ our disposal..!
      He has well overachieved with Rio last season & this year with Braga considering his squad quality levels & low Bugets of the teams he’s led ..! No wonder CQ trusted, recommended Mehdi to him ..!
      I would definitely welcome Carlos Carvalhlal to TM with open arms, especially considering the current mess we're in he would be a major upgrade to the bums we had after CQ left.

Comment

Felize Mazzu, who was previous coach of charleroi who did brilliantly with Kaveh, Gholi, and Delfi is another guy I would consider with Carvalhal.

He did an amazing job with all 3 guys and in particular made huge steps in development of gholi that are a main reason why he is a fix, crucial player for TM today.

I like this profile of euro coach as opposed to the "bigger" names who have managed national teams. Energetic, younger coaches with good experience in euro environments where they dont have a lot of money and resources and can focus on talent acquisition, development, and organize a team into a solid structure but play good, quick technical football as well. Such coaches would be easy to attract bc iran would still represent a big job in their relatively young careers and more notoriety than coaching the likes of charleroi, genk, rio ave, braga.

Skocic with his CV honestly has zero business at all coaching TM and I am sure there are plenty of coaches in world football with way better resumes we could attract for low prices.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Felize Mazzu, who was previous coach of charleroi who did brilliantly with Kaveh, Gholi, and Delfi is another guy I would consider with Carvalhal.
          He did an amazing job with all 3 guys and in particular made huge steps in development of gholi that are a main reason why he is a fix, crucial player for TM today.
          I like this profile of euro coach as opposed to the "bigger" names who have managed national teams. Energetic, younger coaches with good experience in euro environments where they dont have a lot of money and resources and can focus on talent acquisition, development, and organize a team into a solid structure but play good, quick technical football as well. Such coaches would be easy to attract bc iran would still represent a big job in their relatively young careers and more notoriety than coaching the likes of charleroi, genk, rio ave, braga.
          Skocic with his CV honestly has zero business at all coaching TM and I am sure there are plenty of coaches in world football with way better resumes we could attract for low prices.
          It remains to be seen if all the thrown names will accept coming to Iran with all the stories around Iran, the sanctions who will prevent them to be paid easily. And more if we are out of Wcq in two months.

I hated skocic players selections last time but the results are correct so far and he didn't mess with threat of resignation or other non sports related drama

Comment

People, how the hell did thread switched to TM Coach candidates thread? We do have a coach now, if you want to discuss possible replacement/candidates, please do it i the TM-Thread please.

Comment

Alipour ran 14 km vs Braga.
              That should be a record for any Iranian forward. And this is the reason why the coach love him.
              https://www.khabarvarzeshi.com/news/...AF%D9%88%D8%AF

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

I read somewhere Amir got injured yestarday during the training and will miss tomorrow's match. Is this true?

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Zabooneto gaaz begir pesar...!khodaa nakoneh
                  We still need him to pull at least one more clean sheet vs the league leaders in order to give his homeboy marginal outside chance of winning the title ..!

Comment

Both in the starting line up.

Comment

Go Alipour!
                      My favorite Duo:Karimi & Kavianpour

Comment

Go Amir!

Comment

Originally posted by mehdy View Post
                          Go Alipour!

Mehdy, are you back?
                          Its been a long time! Welcome back.

Comment

That goal looked offside to me. I wish I could speak Portuguese and understood the commentators...

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
                              That goal looked offside to me. I wish I could speak Portuguese and understood the commentators...
                              It showed wasn't but they don't show before and after the kick so you can see for yourself, instead they stop the vid and draw a line to show offside or not. This is questionable and you just have to accept when they stop the vid is the correct time. Well dodgy

Their midfield is terrible tonight. Amir could have come a bit forward to close the angle.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Alipour back on the bench, Amir starting in goal against Pacos de Ferreira. Amir just conceded from a corner, didn't look good there

Comment

Working...
                                X