Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, as soon as seeing source I feel like we can confirm he wont be moving to benfica or torino.

Still think most likely for him is braga. Their GK was legitimately shit this year, cost them many pts and maybe even the CL place, they know his qualities and he would be fix, plus no transfer fee.

Definitely will be making a move though, so attractive as a free agent.

Comment

^^^ haha IK right . Couldn't agree more about the "source" . Thats why i wrote rumor cuz i know varzesh3 likes to make up stuff despite the fact that they claim abedzadeh has an Official offer from Torino and benefica.

Comment

i heard someone mention earlier that Benfica already are stacked in GK position ?? and club strikes me as a flaky type who just resort to buying more N more to address any shortcomings till they go bankrupt..??
        Torino sounds interesting
        all Rumors are good rumors in contract year..!! i still think his best chance ultimate destination is top 3-5 liga nos club, since he has proven already himself at league level and his overall physique may give a bit of pause to other formidable EU clubs..!! but at FeRee ....many customers would take a punt..!!

Comment

All our gk's are always linked to Torino by these hashieh merchants aka Iranian journalists. They gotta find a new team for their made up rumours.

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
            All our gk's are always linked to Torino by these hashieh merchants aka Iranian journalists. They gotta find a new team for their made up rumours.
            Braga

Comment

Newly promoted to la liga Mallorca is interested in Amir Abedzadeh
              https://www.ultimahora.es/deportes/r...abedzadeh.html
              Mallorca is interested in Amir Abedzadeh
              The 28-year-old Iranian goalkeeper has played the last four seasons for the Portuguese Maritimo
              Mallorca is interested in Iranian goalkeeper Amir Abedzadeh
              Iranian Amir Abedzadeh, Portuguese Maritimo goalkeeper.
              In their tracking work, Mallorca has set the radar on Portuguese football and has enlarged the image on the figure of a Persian goalkeeper. Forced to reinforce its security system, the Balearic club has been interested in recent weeks in the Iranian Amir Abedzadeh, a goalkeeper who ends his contract with Maritimo de Funchal and who could be a good alternative to complement Manolo Reina in the return season to First.

Born 28 years ago in Tehran, Abedzadeh has been growing in the Portuguese Primeira Liga during the last four seasons, although it has been in the last two when he has settled under the crossbar of Maritimo, with which a few weeks ago he fastened his stay guided since the bench by Julio Velázquez from Salamanca.

Son of Ahmad Reza Abedzadeh - goalkeeper of the Iranian team in the World Cup in France (1998) -, Amir Abedzadeh left his country very young to improve his training, first in England and later in the United States, and returned to Iran in 2014 to debut as a professional a year later defending the Rah Ahan frame. His next stop was in Portuguese football, which he reached through Barreirense to join Maritimo in January 2017. He has been international four times since Carlos Queiroz called him up for the first time in 2018 to play a friendly against Uzbekistan.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Amir Abedzadeh & Ali Alipour @ CS Maritimo | 2020-21

Albeit Mallorca is a small club and can get relegated again, this is a fantastic opportunity for Amir considering his age and probably his only chance to play in a top 3 league. Considering where he came from (not even getting playing time for Rah Ahan), this is a really impressive feat. Hope he takes the offer!

Comment

He should accept this offer from Mallorca. If he only shows himself there for one season, then he would easily fall into the eyes of the top 5 Spanish teams.

Comment

If this is for potential no1, he should jump into occasion. This is one time opportunity for any Iranian keeper to play in top 1-2 leagues in the world.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Mallorca was already in La Liga (2019-2020). They got relegated because of their crap DF line, they conceded the most goal in La liga (65 goals) in that season.

However it looks like their DF line has improved and they are back on track. The have only ONLY conceded 28 goals in spains 2nd division. So if the offer is true abedzade should grab it without hesitation. I know for a fact that money is something that abedzadeh doesn't go for, so even if their offer is low but the condition is good he will accept.

Abedzadeh joining la liga team and performing will open up pathways for other iranian players. It would deffo get their attention on our players.

Comment

^yea man i havent had time to follow EU league actions closely for a some years now (since Massoud and Javaad left), but from my general recollection Mallorca been a mostly mid-table mainstay in La Liga ...! at least they used to be ..!
                        one of those clubs, plenty good enough to steer off relegation fights but not good enough to seriously challenge for EU spots...!
                        i'd love me an iranian playing again in La Liga...!

Comment

In a rather strange move, Amir just moved to the Segunda Division and joined Ponferradina (never heard of them)... Good luck to him! They finished 7th last season..

https://www.sdponferradina.com/
                          چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                          We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Why??

Comment

Really odd transfer. I don’t get it at all. Best of luck to him though. He’s a good guy.

Comment

It is the best 2nd league in the world next to Championship. And he probably was promised no1 job. and he maybe didn't have any better offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X