X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
    6 crucial points signed by Alipoor

He is saving their season.
    And Amir! Both those games where Alipour scored, abedz kept a clean sheet!
    Team Meli Iran
    Perspolis FC
    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
      And Amir! Both those games where Alipour scored, abedz kept a clean sheet!
      The first game he was really challenged, not today. Even their last week match base on highlights he didn't make any saves, today he made few but except in one occasion it wasn't really crucial, ama damesh garm. He got it from his dad, confidence is never his issue and that is crucial for a keeper.

Comment

huge win for maritimo to come out of relegation zone.

They have won 3/4 matches. In those alipour has scored winning goal in 2 of them, and winning assist in 1. So basically directly contributed to 9 pts.

The gap between them and boavista in relegation (playoff) spot is 2 pts.

Next game is braga which will be quite difficult, then they have crucial match vs gil vicente they must win. Followed by pacos ferriera (5th place) and Guimaraes (6th place) and final game vs sporting.

Boavista have more favorable final schedule. I think if maritimo can get 4-6 pts they will survive.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          huge win for maritimo to come out of relegation zone.
          They have won 3/4 matches. In those alipour has scored winning goal in 2 of them, and winning assist in 1. So basically directly contributed to 9 pts.
          The gap between them and boavista in relegation (playoff) spot is 2 pts.
          Next game is braga which will be quite difficult, then they have crucial match vs gil vicente they must win. Followed by pacos ferriera (5th place) and Guimaraes (6th place) and final game vs sporting.
          Boavista have more favorable final schedule. I think if maritimo can get 4-6 pts they will survive.
          Shit, tough schedule.
          Maybe in last game vs Sporting they can save themselves and Porto as well, win-win situation

Comment

Much props to Alipour. He didn’t tuck tail midway through the season and go back to Iran. The guy put in hard work and now he seems to be adjusting to European football. Generally there is a bit of a learning curve when our guys move to Europe. Have to stick through those frustrating times to make a breakthrough. I only have one message to all of our footballers, YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH. You just have to put in the work.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
              Their coach is also former PAG and Sadd coach.
              interesting. He is actually very well known in portugal. Managed benfica, sporting, porto, malaga.

Besides adil rami, reggie cannon boavista also have nigerian NT defender (on loan from porto), and 2 young guys on loan from lille (1 of whom was supposed new wonderkid of man united angel gomes - still only 20).

I just say this to show how much competition for squad spots there is, even at these lower portugese teams.

Comment

United wanted to keep Angel Gomes but they didn’t live up to there promises of game time so he left when his contract ran out.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  interesting. He is actually very well known in portugal. Managed benfica, sporting, porto, malaga.

Besides adil rami, reggie cannon boavista also have nigerian NT defender (on loan from porto), and 2 young guys on loan from lille (1 of whom was supposed new wonderkid of man united angel gomes - still only 20).

I just say this to show how much competition for squad spots there is, even at these lower portugese teams.
                  They are not bottom table team usually. They are just having a bad season. Same like Maritimo which is usually mid table team.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

With this forme Alipoor earning himself a TM spot over Kaveh and maybe Karim:
                    Sardar
                    Taremi
                    Ghaedi
                    Allahyar
                    Alipoor
                    3 of them 25 or under

Comment

I always remember alipour as being a hardworking forward who does a lot of running and defensive work for the team.

These days in europe thats an absolute must. Gone are the days of forwards like berbatov who just walked around
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        I always remember alipour as being a hardworking forward who does a lot of running and defensive work for the team.

These days in europe thats an absolute must. Gone are the days of forwards like berbatov who just walked around
                        the day we produce a CF with first touch of berbatov he will be allowed to walk around

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

pressing forwards is like 3pt shooting big men of basketball. It's an almost requirement.
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Alipour's goal

https://video.varzesh3.com/video/231...B3%D8%AA%D8%A7
                            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Comment

Amir turned 28. HBD to him.
                                Solid career so far, first Iranian keeper to start in a decent league.
                                He came long way from warming the bench in Rah ahan to start in Portugal top division.

Comment

Working...
                                X