Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

insane save by amir to prevent breakaway goal.

Maritimo looking decent right now. Alipour more involved with some nice layoffs too. Still like to see him be a bit more aggressive.

Maritimo nearly scored off a set piece, they are super dangerous on those

Comment

Amir saved an amazing 3 vs Amir with no defenders in sight. The forward was obviously pi**ed off for missing such an easy goal... Who to the rescue to comfort him... none other than Amir himself... which only made the forward more mad!!!!! Classic

Comment

Wow what a Game so far by abedzadeh.. i am really Impressed by His goalkeeping.. His Long Passes were also Excellent! German commentator at DAZN is praising him all the time

Comment

alipour not subbed, other CF is.

Probably just underlines that this has been one of his better games.

If he backed himself a bit more he has the speed to go thru this benfica D line alone sometimes

Comment

another insane save by abedz at the death.

narrow 1-0 L. Abedz motm by far, despite being on losing team.

Alipour looked better than previous outings. His holdup play and first touch was sharp tonight. Made some good runs off the ball, but maritimo mid line is very weak so no real chances came to him. Hope he keeps trying and doesnt return to iran

Comment

Iran No. 1
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Wow.. I am really impressed... Abedzadeh had an incredible game today!

For those who haven't seen the highlights yet go get some popcorn and enjoy! He saved at least 3-4 certain goals!

Comment

WOW amazing positioning on those shots, stopped two breakaways, really impressive!
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

I’ve said it before but he really rises to the big occasion , his most impressive games have been against the bigger teams in Portugal. Positioning in this game was brilliant, clever saves with his legs too. Those strikers found it harder to score because Amir didn’t panic and he positioned himself well to cut out the amount of space they could score in.

Also he was very unlucky with the penalty , it was just a well taken in the corner penalty that Amir was so close to saving.

Comment

Rooznaameye "O Jogo" baa nombreye 8 Amir raa BEHTARIN baazikone mosaabeghe entekhaab kard va goft ke manande yek darvazebaane handbaal

nagozaasht Benfica bishtar gol bezanad.

Damesh garm, be omide inke in akharin faslesh dar Marítimo bashad chon neshoon daadeh ke hagheshe dar yek bashgaahe bozorgtar

yek shansi begire.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Positioning used to be one of his weaknesses and now it’s a strength of his! This is the effects of years of hard work and training in European football people....you love to see it! Damesh garm
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

He's such a troll too. After one of the 1-on-1 saves he made, the went over to the upset attacker, and gave him a slight hug saying something like "It's okay man", and the attacker got mad and pushed him.

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                            He's such a troll too. After one of the 1-on-1 saves he made, the went over to the upset attacker, and gave him a slight hug saying something like "It's okay man", and the attacker got mad and pushed him.
                            He was also saying "chip me" to the penalty taker, although this time a little less vocal than when Telles was taking the penalty. He almost saved the penalty too!

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
                              LOL we really need a personality like this in TM if someone can find a vid they are automatic PFDC MVP
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

damn missed the game..!!
                                Amiiiiiiiiir.....ma boyeee .... like father .... like son.... straight up BOSS

disappointing to see that PK squeeze in taking 2 points from that obnoxious team woulda been a huge boost to Porto comfortably finishing at least 2nd and auto CL qualification for next year..!!
                                it was too well placed and firm-hit shot.... Aaaalmost ..!! :/

Comment

Working...
                                X