Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think he was already on the edge of his 18 yards when that pass was made. He wouldn't have had time to back run and position himself correctly?
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Trying to be Manuel Neuer there 🙂 he shouldn’t of come out for that and if you do then you have to make sure you put your laces through the ball. Player still has plenty to do if Amir stays in goal and the two defenders are running back too. If the player then gets through on goal then he has chance to close him down.

However he has saved Maritimo many a time so there will be the odd mistake every now and then because of the amount of chances they allow on him .

Comment

Alipour dirooz bish az 30 daghighe baazi kard va agar che dar baazie daryaafti khoob kar kard, dar omgh khoob harkat nakard.

Bardaashte man az amalkard ham Alipour ham Moghanlou ta in marhaleye fasl:

Hich kodam natonestand jaaye khodeshoon raa dar team peyda konand.

Har do be nazare kami "gij" o "gomshodeh" dar faaze bedoone toop harkat mikonand.

Be nazar mirese nemidonand be sooye che fazaahaai harkat konand taa toop beheshoon berese va chejoori fazaa baraye khodeshoon ijaad konand.

In ham nagofte namanad ke Santa Clara va Marítimo az nazare baazisaazi va khallaqiyat khoob kaar nemikonand,

amma tanha taghsire team nist ke in do baazikon ta inja amalkarde zaifi dashtand.

Az in nazar adam mibine HOOSHE footbaalie Taremi che ghadr balaatar az in do bazikon ast.

Man fekr mikardam Alipour betone in fasl shayad 10 gol bezane, amma agar injoori edaame bede

fasle ayande dar Al-Arabi baazi mikone.
        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Amir benched for Caio, no Alipour in the squad, and Moghanlou benched.

Comment

If They rotate GKs then it should be the current Keeper when they play Porto Taremi won't be sad to score lots of goals.
            هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
            نگاه میکنید.
            sigpic

Comment

abedz benched again

Comment

Originally posted by tiesto View Post
                abedz benched again
                And the playing goalie has conceded
                نگاه میکنید.
                sigpic

Comment

It gets tiring constantly switching between rooting for and rooting against our players’ teams [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by The Farbod View Post
                    It gets tiring constantly switching between rooting for and rooting against our players’ teams [emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    We don't root for or against We just pray win if they start, lose if benched. That's what the other guys do when their players don't start. That's why Maritimo has been on a losing streak such is the power of prayers
                    نگاه میکنید.
                    sigpic

Comment

Its time for Amir to leave for a team that gives him the nr1 spot without all of this switching!
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

What's sad is that someone like Alipour was something special in Perspolis and isnt even used in a middle class Portugese team.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          Its time for Amir to leave for a team that gives him the nr1 spot without all of this switching!
                          Indeed ..!
                          he is easily better than half the usual keeping starters in the leagues teams..!

ps
                          between TM and PP only saw Alikoor in action 2--3 times all together perhaps ..? but i just didnt see anything special to justtlify the huge hype around him ..?
                          im still surprised a little at his immense struggles in liga NOS still, considering all the earlier hype about the guy from the pp fans on the board..!!
                          im guessing he hasnt quite settled in off the pitch either in his first stint in europe ? he never strike me as the type who'd even consider a EU transfer..!!? but then again neither did mehdi, although i was always convinced of his qualities on the pitch..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            Indeed ..!
                            he is easily better than half the usual keeping starters in the leagues teams..!
                            ps
                            between TM and PP only saw Alikoor in action 2--3 times all together perhaps ..? but i just didnt see anything special to justtlify the huge hype around him ..?
                            im still surprised a little at his immense struggles in liga NOS still, considering all the earlier hype about the guy from the pp fans on the board..!!
                            im guessing he hasnt quite settled in off the pitch either in his first stint in europe ? he never strike me as the type who'd even consider a EU transfer..!!? but then again neither did mehdi, although i was always convinced of his qualities on the pitch..!
                            Man fekr mikardam Alipour baazish dar Porteghaal begire, amma

be nazar mirese HOOSHE footbaalish baraye Europa kaafi nist.

Baraye khodesh nemitone dar zamin fazaa besaaze.

In bardashte man ast az baazihaayi ke dar Marítimo karde.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I told everyone that Alipour is no good for Portugal just like how Ansarifard was no good for Spain. Alipour should go to Greece. It suits his style of play.
                              "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Marítimo switching goalkeepers like underwear...

Comment

Working...
                                X