This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    Rahmati was in a league of his own for how bad his exits (or lack thereof) were. Every set piece he would give TM fans a heart attack as he'd be glued to the ground or come out so nervously. Haghighi was funny as he was the exact opposite, the guy would run out for every freekick
    Rahmati was a great shotstopper, but his fundamentals were quite bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
      Although his dad was on a different level, his biggest weakness was also his exits. It seems that this is a constant problem with all Iranian keepers, Abedzadeh, Rahmati, Mirzapour, Beiranvand recently...
      i dont know if your making a general reference ? which i fully agree
      but in reference to this particular game, i didnt see the game, but from the posted highlights, it looked like Amir's decision making on exits were spot on and for most part his exits helped the defensive posture of his backline and kept the opponent from getting a free header from close range which often ends in back of the net.
      even the goal he conceded wasnt his fault either...! it was a very hard low shot which he did brilliantly to block it and it was natural to give up the rebound in that scene ... his d line fell asleep defending the rebound and there was little to chance for him to save the rebound put away from close range..!!
      All Amir is lacking is your typical Keeper physique .... otherwise az hicki goli digamoon (and even his baba for most part) chizi kam nadareh ...!

Comment

Big game today for Amir today against league leaders Sporting CP. Hopefully he can motivate himself and help Porto's Taremi, a win for Sporting would mean they are 6 points clear from Porto...

Comment

Amir starting and Alipour on the bench. Big test today for Amir against newly arrived Sporting striker Paulinho who's also starting. Hopefully Maritimo pull a good result.

Comment

Come on Amir! Get a clean sheet. Do it for your brother Mehdi!

Go Amir!
            Go Alipour!

Comment

https://streamja.com/Xa6rr

Bad mistake by Amir 😬

Comment

Poor offside trap by the defence lead to Amir coming out of his goal and getting stuck in no man's land leading to Sportings goal. Hopefully they'll pick up and come back.

Comment

3 games now he is making bad mistakes... Definitely not helped by his defense on that one but still bad choice to come so far out and not get close to the ball at all, getting megged like that is never great.

Comment

Bad defending & horrible exit from Amir, I think both the defenders and Amir were at fault for this goal. Hoping he had a better game after that mistake.
                    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

There was no need to come out that early.. Its definitely amir's fault here...

Comment

Originally posted by Nika89 View Post
                        There was no need to come out that early.. Its definitely amir's fault here...
                        the more i replay more I agree. The guy was still very far from goal and defenders were recovering, they probably get back there or force a shot from difficult angle or a switch to other side of box.

Amir coming out like that took the move from a semi dangerous opening to a 100% goal.

Comment

Another sooti play by a TM GK
                          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Gonna be honest here, Amir not looking good on the opening goal...

Comment

What a save by Abedzadeh... stopped a shot from 8 yards out. Amazing reflexes

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                3 games now he is making bad mistakes... Definitely not helped by his defense on that one but still bad choice to come so far out and not get close to the ball at all, getting megged like that is never great.
                                Defenders look beat already to me & very unlikely to catch up
                                He was right to come out there & try to prevent an easy 1v1 goal otherwise..!
                                But he fked up big time trying to get a block & tackle the ball..!
                                Probably coulda fouled the guy too .!? But surely woulda been sent off if that

Comment

Working...
                                X