Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they had to resort to letting him go, then I doubt he had interest from any decent teams. Even mid table Championship teams can afford at least a million to drop his transfer fees.

If he isn't willing to take a pay cut or move to an arguably weaker league (Greece), then not sure what his options are. Hope he doesn't drag this out much longer, with most leagues already started.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Where do we suspect he'll end up? Which team/league? France? England (championship)?
      Gutter??
      guess we find out soon enough if the earlier supposed interest from championship and EPL were bs or not..!! ?? West Brom sounded a promising rumored suitor..!!

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
      Will he be invited to TM?! He didn't play and didn't train for while.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk
      yea, i think he will be invited ? probably due to his tm experience and Hajisooti's injury absence and the general lack of polished alternative in LB position in TM..!! i saw a little of that dude Naderi in Turkey league action.... feisty lil defender and seemed awful eager to push up the pitch often and then get caught out rather easily outa position..! perhaps he'll get a call up..? or has he already?

Comment

Originally posted by The View Post
        If they had to resort to letting him go, then I doubt he had interest from any decent teams. Even mid table Championship teams can afford at least a million to drop his transfer fees.

If he isn't willing to take a pay cut or move to an arguably weaker league (Greece), then not sure what his options are. Hope he doesn't drag this out much longer, with most leagues already started.
        I think its the combination of his wage & some transfer fee clubs (except the Greek one) weren't able to pay. Now on a free transfer, he can once more ask for a higher wage.
        With this salary issue, u can cross off other Belgium or Dutch teams. English teams have the resources, even @Championship level.
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Their seems to be some interest from Turkish clubs too #Rumours

Comment

He's going to join his bro in the desert isn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
              He's going to join his bro in the desert isn't he?
              Absolutely no rumor since 1month, everything is set for a typical disappointing transfer.

Comment

Man fekr mikonam chon karnaameye Milad behtar az Mehrdad ast pishnahad migire va mimone Europa.

Hanooz 2-3 saal dar footbaale hefeyi davaam miyaare.
                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                  Their seems to be some interest from Turkish clubs too #Rumours

Ma ke torki balad nistim, va doost nadarim balad beshim.

Dar baareye che bashgaayi harf mizanan?
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                    Ma ke torki balad nistim, va doost nadarim balad beshim.

Dar baareye che bashgaayi harf mizanan?
                    i used google translate ; - )
                    He doesn't name a team name.

Comment

I never enjoyed his game. Find him overrated. Saeid Aghaei, or even Hajsafi are much better LB.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

^^ Maybe a personal issue then ; - ) Fact is he convinced many prof. coaches. Who do see it in him, proving his decent amount of games in both Russia & Belgium. European games included.

Comment

Of course it is not personal, why should be personal? lol. He seems to be a very nice kid.
                          His game didn't properly develop. He looks confuse about his decision making during the game. His cross still remain his biggest weakness, he still searching about when to push attack or when to stay on the back. Again, i am not expecting for him to have all that, because otherwise he was playing for Barca lol, but at least be great in couple of aspects, he has an excellent speed and stops there.

Again, it is not complicated, look who CQ or even now Skocic have trusted the most in crucial games: Hajsafi.

and i am not a fan of Hajsafi at all, say a lot about Milad tbh,

Comment

Of course it is not personal, why should be personal? lol. He seems to be a very nice kid.

His game didn't properly develop. He looks confuse about his decision making during the game. His cross still remain his big weakness, he still searching when push attack or when stay on the back. Again, i am not expecting for him to have all that, because otherwise he was playing for Barca lol, but at least be great in one or two aspects, he has an excellent speed and stops there.
                            What i try to say is; how much (or better said low in your case) you think of him, it seems many coaches have high trust in him. The guy has played 8 EL games , almost 80 games in Russian highest league and 47 games in the highest Belgium league. Making it a total of 125-130 games in UEFA competition in 4 seasons.

Set aside our wishes or ambitions, MiMo is one of the best LB Iran has had in a long time.

Hajsafi has not even 1/6 of wat MiMo already played in UEFA competiton and the guy has 4-5 years ahead of him!

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                              What i try to say is; how much (or better said low in your case) you think of him, it seems many coaches have high trust in him. The guy has played 8 EL games , almost 80 games in Russian highest league and 47 games in the highest Belgium league. Making it a total of 125-130 games in UEFA competition in 4 seasons.
                              Set aside our wishes or ambitions, MiMo is one of the best LB Iran has had in a long time.
                              Hajsafi has not even 1/6 of wat MiMo already played in UEFA competiton and the guy has 4-5 years ahead of him!
                              It is not a question of how many games he played. he could have played double of this and then coaches trust 33 years old, Vahid Amiri who played for only a season outside and is not even LB over him.
                              He was more consistent when he was in Russia, in belgium, he was in and out of line-up, and played few games as LW.
                              He is not great in anything. Defensively or offensively, as LB you should at least have an identity. For example Moharrami has a great cross. I mean even yestarday in crappy Dinamo match, he sent few really nice crosses. He is not great defensively, or doesn't score or assist, but his crosses are world class, and his defensive game improved alot. compare to even 2 years a go. He was actually bad defensively.
                              Milad stopped to progess.

Comment

It is not a question of how many games he played. he could have played double of this and then coaches trust 33 years old, Vahid Amiri who played for only a season outside and is not even LB over him.
                                He was more consistent when he was in Russia, in belgium, he was in and out of line-up, and played few games as LW.
                                He is not great in anything. Defensively or offensively, as LB you should at least have an identity. For example Moharrami has a great cross. I mean even yestarday in crappy Dinamo match, he sent few really nice crosses. He is not great defensively, or doesn't score or assist, but his crosses are world class, and his defensive game improved alot. compare to even 2 years a go. He was actually bad defensively.
                                Milad stopped to progess.
                                He didn't stopped to progress, he just isn't much better than this. His attackint attributes, his crosses ; it can all be trained and get better. But just as you yourself stated , if he had more room for progress, he would've played at Barca.
                                Within his level of play, he is good enough to get a top-6 team in Belgium, The Netherlands, Portugal and even midtable in a top-5 league.

His first season at AA Gent, he was their nr1 LB, 2nd season (in which AA Gent was in a turmoil itself) the new coach was searching for a new tactic at the club, which he failed to be succesfull in. MiMo still played decent amount of games!

But lets agree to disagree, Hajsafi isn't half the player MiMo is.

Comment

Working...
                                X