Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think for these qualifiers that he shouldn’t be , the transfer window now means nothing to him but he needs time to find his club and get himself registered in the squad list for the season. He definitely won’t be match fit either.

Comment

There is a chance that Milad did this on purpose. He wanted to leave on a free so that he would be more valuable to prospective clubs and so he could ask for a higher salary at whatever new club he goes to. He must have been telling Gent that I am happy staying here and collecting my high salary for another year. Gent, knowing what he was doing tried to embarrass him by sending him to play for U23 and U21. But with time running out and Gent possibly on the hook for another year of Milad's salary, they agreed to let him go.

Hopefully, he has committed clubs that are going to pull the trigger very fast before the transfer window closes.

Comment

Originally posted by Farzadfarhangni View Post
        There is a chance that Milad did this on purpose. He wanted to leave on a free so that he would be more valuable to prospective clubs and so he could ask for a higher salary at whatever new club he goes to. He must have been telling Gent that I am happy staying here and collecting my high salary for another year. Gent, knowing what he was doing tried to embarrass him by sending him to play for U23 and U21. But with time running out and Gent possibly on the hook for another year of Milad's salary, they agreed to let him go.

Hopefully, he has committed clubs that are going to pull the trigger very fast before the transfer window closes.
        I dont think the transfer window applies to Milad since he's a free agent, right?

Comment

yeah and he is only 27 so e has many years left.. expect him to find a decent offer in europe soon. hope he leaves waffleland though,, maybe mid table team in holland? i could also se him do well in france aswell with his playing style
          Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Honestly screw Gent. They literally let go of a solid LB who is basically in his prime, played a World Cup and would start for any upper Belgian team with his age and overall profile. Meanwhile they drop him like a sack of potatoes and willing to let him go for free.

I hope he finds a new team that appreciates him.

Comment

Remember Milad has British agents and had interest from West Brom, Nottingham Forrest and Watford so hopefully now that he’s a free agent those teams should be even more interested now getting him on a free would be an absolute steal….especially since they were considering dropping cash on him in the last few weeks.

Milad will probably be called, just bc he hasn’t been training with gent does not mean he hasn’t been training and staying ready. But I’d be interested to see if the TM staff gives him the option the way they gave beiro before when he was settling in Antwerp given hopefully in the coming days he signs/settles in with his mew team.

My dislike for Belgium and their league is growing stronger and stronger….Charleroi is the only team I like at this point and that’s for obvious reasons. What Gent did to Milad is as bad as BHA to JB IMO but don’t want to start a debate here….this is just absolute non sense but the funny thing is they’re ultimately the ones who have to lose millions by letting him go for free and dropping more $ trying to find replacements who aren’t as good (case and point with fortuna).
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                Honestly screw Gent. They literally let go of a solid LB who is basically in his prime, played a World Cup and would start for any upper Belgian team with his age and overall profile. Meanwhile they drop him like a sack of potatoes and willing to let him go for free.

I hope he finds a new team that appreciates him.
                I mean I think he wanted to leave on a free. They were probably willing to bite the bullet bc of his big wages. But fans cant understand why they are willing to let him go in general without big money offer bc he was their best LB, as evidenced by his number of starts despite increased competition, plus really good offensive stats.

Comment

Milad announces he is leaving Gent.

golbezanpodcast.com
                  twitter.com/GolBezan
                  instagram.com/GolBezan
                  youtube.com/GolBezan

Comment

Milads, Gents own confirmation. Honestly depending on the next move gent can definitely be seen as success. First season there was an excellent coach in Jess Thorup who improved him a lot in terms of game IQ. Second season was hard with managerial changes but eventually even new coach with great winning cv in the country trusted milad as his first choice.

I know some people keep saying he is "overrated" or whatever, I think everybody is aware of milad's technical limitations, but physically and in terms of his defensive skills, stamina, there is still no clearly better Iranian LB. You can say aghaei or whatever but the guy also struggles to trap a ball correctly under pressure, is even in and out of PP lineup. When these guys produce great performances vs the likes of Roma, St. Ettiene, Club Brugge, Standard Liege, beat out 1 club captain and 1 record signing in back to back years to take/keep starting spot in what is traditionally a top club in belgium, then we can talk.

For now somebody like naderi was unable to even play 1 match at crappy team like Kortrijk in the same country.

I do definitely agree his TM form of late is concerning and needs to improve, but if you watched him on Gent the past two years he was honestly solid, consistent, and gradually improving his weak points.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      I mean I think he wanted to leave on a free. They were probably willing to bite the bullet bc of his big wages. But fans cant understand why they are willing to let him go in general without big money offer bc he was their best LB, as evidenced by his number of starts despite increased competition, plus really good offensive stats.
                      Vaghean ajibe. Milad parsaal yek fasle KHOOBI daasht dar Gent.
                      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

It has also something to do with his salary. some Gent fans say he had a huge salary b/c he signed as a free agent. Their are even rumours he received an offer to extend but with a huge paycut, which he refused. Gent then gambled on a fast sale to a Greek team, but he refused that too. By putting him outside the selection, the did a final throw at getting rid of him, by bullying MiMo and hoping he jumps on any offer from any team, but he hold his teeth together and the let him go with a decent fee.

Rumours, but sounds legit to me.
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

important question is where he is going? will he stay in Europe? I could see him help lower table Bundesliga clubs like 1.FC Köln or VfL Bochum a lot!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by FF187 View Post
                            important question is where he is going? will he stay in Europe? I could see him help lower table Bundesliga clubs like 1.FC Köln or VfL Bochum a lot!

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk
                            I wouldn't be surprised if he did move to one of those Championship clubs or even Scotland (Their was Scottish interest before he signed in Gent).
                            But i hope Portugese top-5 team signs him
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

England
                              sigpic

Comment

I can’t remember all the three English clubs he was linked with but I remember it was Forest and West Brom. Forest are terrible , stay away from them and West Brom really need strength in depth as was seen from tonight’s performance with their second string players. Their wing backs have been there best players so far this season so if he went there he would not be guaranteed to start. Ismael is a very good coach though and he plays very attractive attacking football (they do concede though because of it).

I remember he had lots of links before with Celtic and Rangers but the Scottish league is terrible.

Comment

Working...
                                X