Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So i gather now the club willing to let him off his contract free of charge..!!? so whats the problem now ?
    what happened to those interest he had from championship clubs..? not interested anymore.? đź‘€

he's style of play is a good match for the league... just needs to up his fitness and stamina..!!

Comment

It will be a miracle if he doesn’t wind up in Qatar at this point….
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Another one with too much hype here.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          Another one with too much hype here.

It's because he has a lot of pace and hustles a lot. But he really hasn't developed much in the last few years IMO...

Comment

MiMo really is a decent defender with a great hustle top that. Gent supporters are fond of him and really don't agree with letting him go.

He showed he can easily compete at that level.

Again an example of being Iranian makes it harder; if he had any other nationality, he already had found himself a decent new team... : (
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

His performances in Europe got noticeably better every year - anyone who says otherwise clearly did not follow him. Not only do his stats prove it but also the fact that other respectable European teams took notice and have made attempts to get him.

He is not a perfect/flawless player and definitely has his weaknesses but again, clearly worthy of a spending a million or 2 to sign. Gent are ruining him at this point and there’s no question about it.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

I am starting to dislike this belgian league. The way Gent treat milmo is disgusting.
                Only charleroi is pretty fair and we know why

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                  I am starting to dislike this belgian league. The way Gent treat milmo is disgusting.
                  Yup….thank god for liga nos. If only we could get more guys to eredivise, another lovely league that is a good jump for our players to go to. But from what I know both as a fan and from my convos with Iranian footballers, they simply don’t pay enough for guys to consider it and always opt for Qatar or some bs instead. Ghaedi is the latest example.
                  Team Meli Iran
                  Perspolis FC
                  Malavan Bandar Anzali

Comment

His contract was just officially terminated by mutual consent and if you read responses of many gent fans on twitter they find it
                    “Incomprehensible” that one of their better players, and one of the few who showed real commitment and fight in hard situation last year, is leaving for free. They also say his replacements are not better him than him at all this season.

Hope this allows him to take the best offer he has in Europe.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      yes, its the land and league of the wiltits people..
                      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        His contract was just officially terminated by mutual consent and if you read responses of many gent fans on twitter they find it
                        “Incomprehensible” that one of their better players, and one of the few who showed real commitment and fight in hard situation last year, is leaving for free. They also say his replacements are not better him than him at all this season.

Hope this allows him to take the best offer he has in Europe.
                        Pricks could have done this earlier. The board still has egg on their face from trying to replace him with Fortuna last year (with a lot of money) and it failing.

Comment

Milad certainly wasn't in the best form, but this is mind boggling on the part of Gent. Whatta goof!

Hope Milad can secure a better move now on a free.

Comment

I am hoping that this means he has somewhere lined up. Massive shame for him as I thought he performed well last season and is definitely better than his replacements.

Comment

Will he be invited to TM?! He didn't play and didn't train for while.

Comment

Where do we suspect he'll end up? Which team/league? France? England (championship)?

Comment

Working...
                                X