This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    i dont think you've seen him play in real life before. he's definitely a great talent. he's tall, is extremely fast, good ball control, and has a lethal shot. napoli may have overpayed a little bit, but he's still a great player
    I'm not saying he's bad. I'm saying 70 million euros on a player who has had only one good season and potential is alot of money. Particularly for an Italian club.
    That's in the top 30 of all time expensive transfers.

It doesn't seem fishy to you?

Comment

West Ham need a striker after Haller departure to Ajax.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
        no thanks. If there is one place to throw your career away its west ham.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
          Wear Ham would be a total nightmare no thank you
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://www.football-italia.net/1645...ant-shomurodov

Juve interested in Uzbek striker Shomurodov who joined Genoa from Russia last summer. Sadar needs to get out of Russia ASAP.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post

Juve interested in Uzbek striker Shomurodov who joined Genoa from Russia last summer. Sadar needs to get out of Russia ASAP.
              In chizhaa pish miyaand vaghti dar yek lige sarshenaas hasti.

Sardar hatta agar chand saale pish dar yek bashgaaye VASATE JADVALE Serie A baazi mikard motmaenam badesh miraft Inter ya hatta Juve.

Moteasefaanesh khodesho gir endaakhte dar Roosie va chon Zenit lig raa har saal mibaare fekr mikone yek teame kheili khoobi ast,

ke nist.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                I wonder why iranian teams dont scout talents in Asia and get them cheap, Iran also has a lot of talents but why dont teams like perspolis buy them ?

Comment

Because they're broke, clueless or, most likely, both.

That Uzbek lad has hardly set the world on fire for a crap Genoa side so file it in the same mafia dealings of Nakajima, Artur, etc if it happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                    I wonder why iranian teams dont scout talents in Asia and get them cheap, Iran also has a lot of talents but why dont teams like perspolis buy them ?
                    Mostly because of the negative name IR has gave us.
                    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

If the aim is to buy them cheap and then sell them off to a foreign team for profit, then there's complications due to sanctions and whether the team would even get their money once they sell the player. Also buy the player in the first place could also be affected by the sanctions or foreign teams just being too scared due to the sanctions.

If the aim is to improve IPL, then there's a lot of talent in Iran already that can be natured and coached into becoming better footballers and improving the league in itself. Also the IPL has always been more favourable for certain countries when buying players, eg south American, African and a few select European countries.

The main issue with Iranian clubs selling their players to foreign clubs lies with sanctions, poor agent and club management (football mafias) and also the terms within players contracts as a whole, from youth up to adults. I coached at one of the best academies in Tehran and that was their main concern, the fact that they would lose money on players that just get poached by adult IPL teams and resulting transfers meant that they got no % of sales in the future at all, which is normally the rights of the producing clubs. They need proper knowledgeable law people who know the international law to be able to draft up up to standard contacts for players both in the adults game as well as in the youth set ups.

Comment

Also, unfortunately there are many Iranians abroad who have the knowledge to help and also have the resources to help football in Iran but they have built themselves a wall because they hate the Islamic Republic of Iran and fail to realise that the Islamic Republic isn't going anywhere. If some people genuinely cared for their country's football, they would try and help in anyway they could, and ignore their political differences for the sake of creating a better football system.

Comment

Be har haal in ham nagofte namanaad ke AGAR Shomurodov bere Juve gozineye PANJOM dar khatte hamleye in bashgaah mishavad chon Ronaldo,
                          Morata, Dybala va Kulusevski gozinehaaye aslie Juventus hastand dar posthaaye hojoomi.
                          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by mattigil View Post
                            Also, unfortunately there are many Iranians abroad who have the knowledge to help and also have the resources to help football in Iran but they have built themselves a wall because they hate the Islamic Republic of Iran and fail to realise that the Islamic Republic isn't going anywhere. If some people genuinely cared for their country's football, they would try and help in anyway they could, and ignore their political differences for the sake of creating a better football system.
                            This is a throwaway comment to assign blame to people who would have no say in how the system would work anyway. There's a lot more than just "political differences" when working in Iran under IR. Pointing to a fault can be labeled treason at anytime.

If we are in the business of wide sweeping generalizations, I can confidently say that Diaspora fans and nonIR fans from Iran single handedly carry Iran's representation at World cups and Asian cups because the IR supporting fans always turn out to be dross, boring, and an eye sore to our community. I'm working with the sample size I've seen live at 2 world cups where our women and diaspora fans were the ones driving the cheers and the IR supporting fans were sitting down , quiet and useless like it was masjed. Ironically, those IR folks were greater pessimists about Iran's chances while we get told they are "true Iranian patriots". Shove off

Comment

Mostly because of access to Euro/Dollar and international banking thanks to the American sanctions. Otherwise players could come to Iran and Iranian clubs can also be in the international market to buy and sell easily. As it is they have made it very difficult for us.
                              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                              نگاه میکنید.
                              sigpic
                              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Because lets say Iran found a whole bunch of talents who were actually very good. The financial sanctions on Iran basically make any sort of transfer directly from Iran very difficult and/or takes a long time.
                                Most transfers from Iran are free transfers or done over a long period of time over small amounts (like Beiranvand).

Comment

Working...
                                X