Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fiorentina? No thanks. Random and overhyped African players like Osimhen get bought by top teams like Napoli for crazy money, I hope Azmoun knows Fiorentina is way below his standards.

Comment

Happy birthday to Sardar who turns 26 today. Big couple of years coming up for him with the qualifying and World Cup next year.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Fiorentina? No thanks. Random and overhyped African players like Osimhen get bought by top teams like Napoli for crazy money, I hope Azmoun knows Fiorentina is way below his standards.
          What if the alternative is staying in zenit? Are you still against that move in that situation?
          Team Meli Iran
          Perspolis FC
          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
            What if the alternative is staying in zenit? Are you still against that move in that situation?
            definitely.
            I dont think serie A is a good fit. I thought in the summer Napoli would be a good fit bc they have a lot of high level but even after seeing more of them in detail this year they are average.

In general serie A is pretty weak, for some reason all of these Premier League rejects/washed players seem to be big hits there.

Fiorentina have nice history but are closer to relegation than anything else this season.

Sardar is better off continuing to perform for the rest of the season in zenit and reassess in the summer. Its very unlikely there will not be some decent offers if he maintains this form. He has been one of the most consistent strikers in europe for the past 18 months.

He needs to jump at first decent offer but fiorentina does not qualify at all. Also again I highly doubt their ability to stump up 25EU mil for his transfer plus over 3milEU for his yearly salary.

Comment

Fiorentina yek doraani teame khoobi bood va yeki az 7 "khaaharhaa" dar Serie A. Amma dige jaygaahe in baashgaah dar vasate jadvale.

Lazio gozineye badi nabood baraye Sardar, chera ke mitonest zire Simone Inzaghi baazi kone ke bi-shak shaayestetarin az morrabbihaaye

JAVOONE Italia ast. Amma dar haale haazer Joaquín Correa dar kenaare dast Immobile khoob kaar mikone va nemidonam vaghean dige

Sardar raa bekhahand ya na.

Moteassefaneh be nazar mirese in nime fasl bayad Sardar bemoone dar Zenit, amma agar dar tabestoon az Roosie naraft, dige

bikhiaal, kesi hoseleye negaah kardane Krasnodar o Lokomotiv Moscow raa nadare. Hamon koofti ke hamishe bodand hastand.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Agar dar payane fasl 2016-17 miraft Lazio, fekr mikonam ta hala yeki az behtarin forwardhaye Europa shode bud. Shaame Agha Berdyev aajor beshe to shekamesh.

Comment

^ Berydev turning down the Leverkusen offer 4 years ago was a bigger miss in my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    ^ Berydev turning down the Leverkusen offer 4 years ago was a bigger miss in my opinion
                    agreed.

But I also see berdyev perspective though. At the time nobody saw more of how sardar was behind scenes than him. Even now in recent interviews he maintains that he wasnt ready and did not work in the manner he should in training, was mentally weak, and was very hot and cold. He even said it was the slap in the face the WC gave sardar that helped him become more serious and realize he will not make it with his natural talent alone. From that he altered his training habits and has now matured much more mentally more than anything, in addition to becoming just an all around more stable, productive, and better player.

But I think that he could have made these adaptations and become more mature in leverkusen and didnt necessarily need to go through that in russia wasting his time in shitty rubin, although that experience was clearly beneficial for him in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      agreed.

But I also see berdyev perspective though. At the time nobody saw more of how sardar was behind scenes than him. Even now in recent interviews he maintains that he wasnt ready and did not work in the manner he should in training, was mentally weak, and was very hot and cold. He even said it was the slap in the face the WC gave sardar that helped him become more serious and realize he will not make it with his natural talent alone. From that he altered his training habits and has now matured much more mentally more than anything, in addition to becoming just an all around more stable, productive, and better player.

But I think that he could have made these adaptations and become more mature in leverkusen and didnt necessarily need to go through that in russia wasting his time in shitty rubin, although that experience was clearly beneficial for him in the long run.
                      zenit was the best move imo. before he went there, he almost retired from tm due to internet trolls. you can tell that he's mentally toughened up at zenit. dzyuba has been a great mentor for him as well. he is starting to stagnate and is in a dire need for a new challenge so he should definitely move asap.

Comment

Seems like he's enjoying his time off. Good for him!

Comment

Transfer news for a couple of English clubs that have previously been linked to Sardar.

Wolves have called back Patrick Cutrone and Morgan Gibbs-White from their loans due to Jimenez being our injured.

West Ham have agreed a 20 million pound offer from Ajax for Sebastian Haller, with medical to be completed.

Comment

https://www.sports.ru/football/10927...-20-mln-e.html

dortmund interested in the sardar again...

Azmun is interesting for Borussia Dortmund. Zenit estimates the forward at 20 million euros (TMW)

"Zenit striker Serdar Azmun attracted the attention of Borussia Dortmund .

According to TMW, the 26-year-old striker interested the leadership of the German club. Zenit is said to value the Iranian at 20 million euros.

This season Azmun has scored 11 goals in 15 games of the Russian championship. He shares the first place in the RPL scorer list with his teammate Artem Dziuba."

Comment

https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...ionov-1745007/

seems russians are quoting tuttomercato.

Since departure of alcacer dortmund dont really have any other senior CF to partner haaland, carry load when he is injured, rotate him, etc.

It has already hurt them this year.

Comment

I saw a tweet earlier about this but it was from some wannabe reporter with 120 followers so thank you for the source.

Does anyone know what source TMW is?

Comment

Working...
                                X