• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Props

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Props

What a cool picture. Does he really play it?

Comment

Originally posted by PEJ View Post
        I don’t know how reliable this is, but I saw on IG that a sports24 is claiming that Milan, Napoli and leister City are interested in Sardar. I guess the Victor Osihman signing hasn’t panned out as much as they hoped. Only question is would Napoli even be able to a afford Sardar after investing so much in Osihman.

Sardar Azmoun gets asked about those same exact teams you mentioned @ 10:36

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Dude thanks a lot for sharing this.

First off, I didn’t know and can’t believe they took our women’s football out of FIFA ranking.. That has got to be the most disrespectful act by FIFA against our football.. Our women do not deserve this. It’s a damn shame.

I think Sardar and Mehdi (given their status with where they’re playing, as the most known Iranian players) can speak out about this issue. This is very disappointing to hear.. we need to have our women’s backs too. I hope they do something about this.

Shame on both the IFF and FIFA.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post

Sardar is the "Sardar" (Leader) of Iranian football
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Sardar nominated for Player of the Month

Comment

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...ague-dropouts/
                Azmoun nominated for top 10 January transfer targets, alongside pogba, eriksen,Onana, and two ukrainian based talents (nice advert for the league as Allahyar, Zahedi improve there) etc.

"Sardar Azmoun, 25, forward, Zenit Saint Petersburg

Zenit endured an abysmal campaign in Group F with one point from six matches and few members of the Russians' squad covered themselves in glory.

Although he did not score in this season's UCL group stage, Azmoun's goal return is better than one every two matches since his 2019 arrival.

Few Zenit players deserve a second look based on their showing, but the Iran international turn out to be a worthwhile gamble if he can carry his current numbers to his next club."

Comment

No honestly i would prefer him to stay where he is right now! He is getting playing time, he is scoring left and right and he is improving day by day. Thats all we need. We don't need another player getting destroyed moving to Premier League or higher league where he would end up getting benched or injured.

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...ague-dropouts/
                  Azmoun nominated for top 10 January transfer targets, alongside pogba, eriksen,Onana, and two ukrainian based talents (nice advert for the league as Allahyar, Zahedi improve there) etc.

"Sardar Azmoun, 25, forward, Zenit Saint Petersburg

Zenit endured an abysmal campaign in Group F with one point from six matches and few members of the Russians' squad covered themselves in glory.

Although he did not score in this season's UCL group stage, Azmoun's goal return is better than one every two matches since his 2019 arrival.

Few Zenit players deserve a second look based on their showing, but the Iran international turn out to be a worthwhile gamble if he can carry his current numbers to his next club."

Comment

Would give a kidney to see him develop under Simeone at a top team like Atletico. I'm not sure scoring 5 goals a week against Chernobyl FC every week and being embarrased on an annual basis in the CL is any help to his development now, go challenge yourself a little lad.

Comment

Sardar gains again in latest Transfermarkt update.

He is now level with the likes of poulsen, schick, volland

ahead of jovic, milik, muriel

not far off lacazette.

Comment

Highest ever valued iranian player by transfermarkt. Had his 2 goals in the CL counted he would probably even be at 25 milion EUR or even more. But 23 milion EUR is a reasonable value, dont really think Zenit will let him go for less than that.

Comment

Could make it anywhere imo, the question is whether he wants it.

If the previous reports are true i can see wolves trying to get him on loan in january as Jimenez is out for the season, and Fabio Silva (18) got bags of potential but is clearly not ready to lead the front line @wolves.

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                            Could make it anywhere imo, the question is whether he wants it.
                            If the previous reports are true i can see wolves trying to get him on loan in january as Jimenez is out for the season, and Fabio Silva (18) got bags of potential but is clearly not ready to lead the front line @wolves.
                            agree first point and second. But there is no way zenit release best player in middle of tight title race on loan lol.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              agree first point and second. But there is no way zenit release best player in middle of tight title race on loan lol.
                              my bad thought Russian winter break was longer. Don't think they would go for permanent because Jimenez will recover at some point, his contract runs out 2024, and they spend 40M€ (!) for Silva

Comment

Originally posted by ali8karimi View Post
                                my bad thought Russian winter break was longer. Don't think they would go for permanent because Jimenez will recover at some point, his contract runs out 2024, and they spend 40M€ (!) for Silva
                                I wonder if jimenez will ever be the same? He will be first case of high profile outfield player to recover fully and regain top form after such an injury if he can do it. Petr Cech played with headgear for life but as gk his aerial battles, heading requirements were minimal.

Jimenez on other hand in wolves system is doing aerial battle all day.

In general it could be big help for them to go with 2 up top option as well, with fabio as understudy to both.

Comment

Working...
                                X