Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what do you guys think? A move in the winter transferwindow is realistic?
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
      Agar az man beporsi, Pajam jan: na.

1. Bashgaahaa haazer nistand poole ziyaadi bedand taa Covid hast va Vaccin dorost o hesaabi pakhsh nashode va daramdeshoon bar nagashte.

2. Zenit mikhad ta onjaayi ke beshe az Azmoun pool dar biyaare va dar tabeston mamolan mishe gerontar forookht.

3. Dar zemestan mamolan pishnahadhaaye kam-jazzabtari be bazikonhaa daade mishe.

Hade man ine ke Azmoun dar TABESTOON bashgaah avaz kone va dar haale haazer bayad hamintori akshaaye

BIMAZE va BIDAM ba Sardar va Dzyuba dar aghooshe ham dar tamrin zemestaani bebinim.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I don't think it is a good idea for Azmoun to uproot himself from a club and a league that has enabled him to make headlines, become top goalscorer, buy a private jet, expensive race horses and be so happy and content as he is now. He is good and he plays well in this team, there is not guarantee that he will do as well even in a similar level league and similar team let alone a better club and a better league anywhere else in Europe . Getting this kind of chemistry with the rest of the players and his manager is rare and a blessing and he should not throw that in the bin. I would play in Zenit till I retire or the dynamic of the team changes and only then I would consider a move if it were me. But at the end of the day it is Azmoun who knows his situation best and he seems to make good decisions. And he has shown previously he dose not like fan pressure i.e. when fans started to criticise him for not scoring enough goals he threatened to retire from TM.
        هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
        نگاه میکنید.
        sigpic
        I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Ideal, yes but realistic and possible then no because to be honest, I have said this before. Unfortunately I dont think Sardar will ever move from this (for him paradise) in the nearest future.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
            I don't think it is a good idea for Azmoun to uproot himself from a club and a league that has enabled him to make headlines, become top goalscorer, buy a private jet, expensive race horses and be so happy and content as he is now. He is good and he plays well in this team, there is not guarantee that he will do as well even in a similar level league and similar team let alone a better club and a better league anywhere else in Europe . Getting this kind of chemistry with the rest of the players and his manager is rare and a blessing and he should not throw that in the bin. I would play in Zenit till I retire or the dynamic of the team changes and only then I would consider a move if it were me. But at the end of the day it is Azmoun who knows his situation best and he seems to make good decisions. And he has shown previously he dose not like fan pressure i.e. when fans started to criticise him for not scoring enough goals he threatened to retire from TM.
            It would be pretty dissapointing if a player stayed where he's comfortable. IMHO he needs to try if he can do better, otherwise maybe Alireza should/could/would stay @AZ.

Originally posted by Essi View Post
            Ideal, yes but realistic and possible then no because to be honest, I have said this before. Unfortunately I dont think Sardar will ever move from this (for him paradise) in the nearest future.
            I believe he is more ambitious than that ; )
            Let's hope i'm right.
            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

It would be pretty dissapointing if a player stayed where he's comfortable. IMHO he needs to try if he can do better, otherwise maybe Alireza should/could/would stay @AZ.

I believe he is more ambitious than that ; )
              Let's hope i'm right.
              Yeah sure. But I think it all depends on offers he receives. a very good offer from a v good club would be tempting for him or zenit.
              هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
              نگاه میکنید.
              sigpic
              I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

What a champ

Comment

There are a lot of good clubs out there who need a good striker.

Comment

Originally posted by Roozbeh-G2006 View Post
                    Yeah sure. But I think it all depends on offers he receives. a very good offer from a v good club would be tempting for him or zenit.
                    indeed
                    a high profile club making a good offer to both him and zenit and i can see him parting otherwise it seems doubtful he'd be moving on this winter..! probably not even in summer..!!? hope im wrong on this but i can easily see him extend with Zenit actually more so than transfer out..!?
                    he just have it too good atm in St. Pete, scoring on and off the pitch left n right n center....!
                    probably getting paid handsomely and being perhaps the most key player for his club and definite favorite of his coach, if not 1 of top 2-3 players topping his list of favored starters ....! even if they bring in a new coach this summer, doubtful he'd be thrilled about loosing sardar either..!!?
                    i suppose fk Pishraft ?? when we talking about all the benefits above..!! lol

Comment

I don't think any CL level clubs need a starting level striker. Some could use rotational or backup.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        Just take a look at this photo. Do you really think he would give up this luxury lifestyle, starting over in new team, fighting for a spot? I dont think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Essi View Post
                          Just take a look at this photo. Do you really think he would give up this luxury lifestyle, starting over in new team, fighting for a spot? I dont think so.
                          indeed
                          especially so considering how bache-naneh and such a homebody he seems to be? and somewhat too lazy to learn a new language and become familiar to a whole new surroundings, culture and living conditions..!!
                          like i said before, it will only take a lucrative offer from a rather respectable and marquee european club (definitely a higher caliber club than the likes of Zenit, wolverhampton etc.) for him to leave his comfort zone in Zenit.

Comment

you know he can hire the same private jet with his own money (he is spending his own money LOL) from any country.

I think Azmoun knows the time has come. He mentioned it even in summer he wants a new challenge and hopes to be in the top leagues in his prime. His mentor is telling him his next step is to go, etc. IF he doesnt go, a stagnation and decline is the natural course these situations typically take. I dont think zenit and semak can improve him any more, they wont do anything in CL, maximum if they get lucky they can squeeze to ro16, IF they fire Semak and add more players. None of that really does much to improve/show sardar.

And btw the guy is fluent in english too. It is really just a matter of when/what offers come in.

Comment

He makes 3m/year at Zenit. I think only prem teams would pay more than that with his high transfer fee

Comment

According to the latest rumors, the Wolves are interested in Divock Origi to serve as a backup for Jimenez, FWIW.

Comment

Working...
                                X