• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2-1 Zenit! Rakitsky

Comment

HAppy for Rakitsky. Good player.

Comment

Dziuba is so good holding up the ball and giving smart passes in front of the goal.

Comment

Originally posted by ParthianDE View Post
          Dziuba is so good holding up the ball and giving smart passes in front of the goal.
          He and Azmoun make a great duo. That would be the biggest thing I'd miss about them if Sardar leaves Zenit.

Comment

Second this - one of the best in the world specifically in this area of the game.
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Subbed to standing ovation from the fans in attendance. he was simply excellent today.

Unlucky not to score a world class goal for his second off the post.

With this win (if it holds) zenit finally break clear of spartak and sit alone in 1st place.

Comment

3-1 Dzyuba

Comment

Since we were talking about Azmoun's physicality and well rounded game.

I loved how he slammed that annoying Spartak #14 defender Georgiy Dzhikiya to the ground (the one who slammed Dziuba hard in the face and almost started a fight).

He did it in such a clean way that there was not even a thought of a yellow hanging in the air. Like a boss. Haven't seen that assured defensive side of him before.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                    He and Azmoun make a great duo. That would be the biggest thing I'd miss about them if Sardar leaves Zenit.
                    indeed..! Sardar's passing and combination play is vastly under-rated and he thrives best when he partners with an attacker who he has good chemistry with..!
                    put in a great shift today vs a tough opponent, and hopefully remains Top of the RPL scoring chart Solely heading into the winter transfer..!!

I can't wait for him to leave for greener pasture..!!

Comment

I loved how he slammed that annoying Spartak #44 defender to the ground (the one who slammed Dziuba hard in the face and almost started a fight).

He did it in such a clean way that there was not even a thought of a yellow hanging in the air. Like a boss. Haven't seen that assured defensive side of him before.
                      that knee right to the balls. Guy didnt even bother fighting about it after, got the message and high fived azmoun as he left the pitch. LOL.

Comment

I loved how he slammed that annoying Spartak #44 defender to the ground (the one who slammed Dziuba hard in the face and almost started a fight).

i think he NutChecked his ass..!? but not sure if it was intentional but it did feel good to see that cunt on the ground rolling in pain..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          indeed..! Sardar's passing and combination play is vastly under-rated and he thrives best when he partners with an attacker who he has good chemistry with..!
                          Taremi!

Comment

Comment

He knows and respects his family and where he has come from. I really like seeing it.

Comment

Highlights

Comment

Working...
                                X