Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenit seem to be playing really well without the stress on them. Just as dangerous as dortmund this game.

Comment

Could it be because they're not building their strategy around that man-mountain that's benched? Either way, refreshing to not have to watch blood out my eyes at HT of a Zenit game, however weakened and shit the opposition may be.

Incoming a world record bid for Driussi after the promising Argentinian WONDERKID proves his quality with a stunning goal o̶f̶f̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶m̶e̶l̶s̶'̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶n̶.

Comment

Dortmund hit the post at end of first half, was a lovely shot by Reus.

Sardar playing well , making some good runs behind the lines and on the flanks. Zenit finding space with quick passing but Dortmund done something good defending in and around the box.

Driussi has to work on his passing ability.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
          Could it be because they're not building their strategy around that man-mountain that's benched? Either way, refreshing to not have to watch blood out my eyes at HT of a Zenit game, however weakened and shit the opposition may be.
          Incoming a world record bid for Driussi after the promising Argentinian WONDERKID proves his quality with a stunning goal o̶f̶f̶ ̶h̶u̶m̶m̶e̶l̶s̶'̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶n̶.
          I was hoping that Azmoun would have slyly stole his goal but didn’t get there in time.

Comment

The offside goal was unlucky. He was offside by one foot, he Kept on the line but ‘old man’ Driussi delayed the pass .

Comment

missed sort of a sitter..
              Original Ehsan of IK ISP and PFDC from 1999/2000!

Comment

I think the defender mightve got a foot on that ball for the sitter; if not then thats a real bad miss

Comment

why is this guy always so ‘shol’ ?
                  I hate his playing style

Comment

Sometimes its like he tries to pretend the defender isnt clearly blocking the way to the goal. Just whacked his shot on that counter straight at them

Comment

I don't wish to be harsh or jump to premature conclusions but if Mokouko isn't serving pretzels at a downtown Dortmund bar in 5 years time I'll be shocked. But god bless the hype he's managed to create based off being physically more developed than 12 year olds.

Comment

Azmoun along with his team mates are looking GASSED.

Also a Dortmund equalizer was inevitable.

I actually see them putting another in and winning the game. (especially now that Sancho is on)

Azmoun needs to "raise the sails" and leave this sinking pirate ship.
                        sails.JPG
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                          I don't wish to be harsh or jump to premature conclusions but if Mokouko isn't serving pretzels at a downtown Dortmund bar in 5 years time I'll be shocked. But god bless the hype he's managed to create based off being physically more developed than 12 year olds.
                          the kid just turned 16 and has scored 15 goals in 4 matches in the u19 Bundesliga. It’s not just his physical development when he’s doing it against guys 3 years older than him

Comment

Not a great game by him overall. To be fair he had a game fairly recently as well but still. Would expect him to contribute more this game, especially if he wants to attract more scouts.
                            Only big bonus i can give him is the offside goal.

Comment

Wow what a soft goal by Dortmund. 2-1.

Comment

Azmoun don’t even run, don’t know what is happening in his head lol wtf bro

Comment

Working...
                                X