X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    ^Overrated player ..!
    I don’t think he’d fair well even playing CF in zenit
    But perhaps zenit can afford him that chance after transferring Azmoun away ..!
    For me
    Any transfer to a decent enough team in the top 3-4 EU league would do..!
    My preferences in order
    EPL top half of a table attacking team with a good non-Brit coach ..! Best things about it English commentaries & frequently available game links, highly active club fan forums ..! So from the my own selfish fan’s perspective this league would provide the outmost joy ..!
    La Liga next..! My favorite in terms of general style of play ..! Exciting visiting destination, after COVID ..!
    Bundes liga
    Serie A; Not bad last resort but only top 5 team with rich history & frequent EU action involvement
    I agree with a lot of your ideas but on this one I don't mate. You are only successful if you are either totally autonomous and can pick the ball up and go all the way and score or you get along well with your team mate who will give the service you need. Sardar has a good chemistry and links up well with his current team mates.
    The only Time it is advisable for him to leave Zenit is if most of his team mates leave and he cannot get on with the new ones.

This principle really goes with all of our legionnaires. If they don't strike a chord with their team mates or coach then its time to look elsewhere but if they are doing great they should stay where they are. Moving to a better club only if they are autonomous.
    هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
    نگاه میکنید.
    sigpic
    I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Comment

In the league you are battling for first place, but in the Champions League you have nothing to play for. Are the matches against Dynamo and Spartak more important than the match against Borussia, and if so, why?

Yes we have nothing to play for, but we are determined to play our best and we will try to do it. There are no friendly matches in the UEFA Champions League and we are playing to win.

Does the hat-trick against Ural mean you’re back in form after almost a month and a half out?

It’s very important for a player to score, especially after a month out, which was very hard and it was without training, but I am slowly gaining match fitness thankfully. We got the three points and that is the most important thing.

What if any weaknesses do Borussia have? Is there a chance of finishing the Champions League campaign with a bang?

The manager will brief us about our opponent's weaknesses and we will play depending on that. I'm afraid I can't talk about any weaknesses Borussia have yet.

Why did Zenit miss out on the chance of progressing in the Champions League?

It so worked out that we didn’t get through the group. Hopefully next year we will be better prepared and perform better.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
              stupid. He did nothing to warrant starting at that position ahead of dzyuba, but they have two crucial games vs dynamo (4th place) this weekend and then spartak (2nd place) so I guess dzyuba could do with a break.

Comment

He came off early too in the last game and has looked gassed in nearly every game I have seen him play this season , he was never known for his pace but his fitness levels have looked off this season.

No Haaland for Dortmund, Sancho and Reyna on the bench too. Quite a defensive set up for Dortmund.

Comment

Haaland is out injured until start of second half of season I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                    He came off early too in the last game and has looked gassed in nearly every game I have seen him play this season , he was never known for his pace but his fitness levels have looked off this season.

No Haaland for Dortmund, Sancho and Reyna on the bench too. Quite a defensive set up for Dortmund.
                    Don't have much of a choice

A lot of injuries: Unbehaun, Morey, Meunier, Akanji, Schmelzer, Delaney, Dahoud, Reinier, Guerriero, Haaland

Comment

Hopefully, Azmoun scores some goals today!!

Comment

any stream?

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/69669/Ze..._Dortmund.html

Comment

Zenit 1-0 , Druissi.
                            Sardar on a yellow , high foot but Can got him that booking with play acting .

Comment

Azmoun scored but called offside. Was close but the right call

Comment

Sardar scores, but was offside. Zenit is actually playing decent.

Comment

Working...
                                X