X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by diz View Post
    Time for Sardar to reclaim the top spot

Nice of Dzyuba to keep that spot warm for our boy to take from him.

Comment

my theory is that sardar has covid but is asymptomatic, so they're making him train alone

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Time for Sardar to reclaim the top spot

Thanks. Sardar is only a single goal behind even though he missed last 2-3 games in the league. Hopefully he will clinch the title again.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
          my theory is that sardar has covid but is asymptomatic, so they're making him train alone
          yea man
          i dont buy that tonsillitis bs either ..!! but if it expedites his return to action, then im all for it ..!!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            https://www.sports.ru/football/10908...3-noyabry.html

will return to training with malcom and driussi on the 12 or 13th. (This thursday at the latest). Huge boost for zenit if all 3 are fit and ready to go once international break is done.
            Just read on FB that he's back in training!

Comment

Berdyev spoke recently to russian press. OFC was asked about sardar. His response.

"You come to St. Petersburg all the time, because Azmun plays here. How did you notice him? What attracted you?

- Striking physical qualities: fast, light, jumpy. You feel the player when this is the one you need. For example, when Angel Di Maria appeared, we saw him in Argentina. He came out for 10 - 15 minutes to replace, and then Matsyura told me: "You have to buy him." But then they broke the price - 1.5 million euros. We didn't have such opportunities then. You feel that this boy will play - there was the same feeling for Azmun.

And I didn’t know that he was a Turkmen. It turned out that it happened like this. He's popular there. They carry it on their hands there in Iran. I'm worried that he has this popularity. He should take it more calmly.

- He listens to you, and you are his second father. What advice would you give him?

- Go to Europe. I would really like that. To England. I tell him that he must be powerful, withstand the load. And I compare him to other strikers. I feel that he is not inferior to them. In jumping ability, speed, playing at the top, he is not inferior to anyone. He can jump from a place without a run.

In Azmun, I saw qualities that can be developed and to which an intellectual level must be added. Physical qualities are not difficult to develop, and football intelligence is the most difficult thing in football. And in general in team sports.

When they talk about a schema, it's nothing at all. Understanding the game is important, and this is the most important player's score. When the sum of skills is high, then the team is built. Based on the intelligence of the players, you can build a big team, as Guardiola did at Barcelona."

https://sport.business-gazeta.ru/article/260214

Comment

is not expected to play away in Grozny this weekend.

Comment

I haven' seen him in any of the training pics since the international break.

Comment

^Huh...!! further fuel for COVID case rumor..?? pretty much confirms it as far as im concerned..!!?

you'd think that tonsillitis woulda cleared up by now ..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      ^Huh...!! further fuel for COVID case rumor..?? pretty much confirms it as far as im concerned..!!?

you'd think that tonsillitis woulda cleared up by now ..!!?
                      I pretty much have no doubt they he got COVID at this point. The PCR can take a while to clear up and confirm negative. Plus at the age of 26 tonsillitis is not that common.

Comment

Italian press reporting that he is is fit and ready to go but that Semak wants to make sure he is 100% for the Lazio game so will rest him this weekend.

http://www.laziopress.it/2020/11/16/...r-la-champions

Comment

However agree on what was said earlier , the videos and pictures of the training sessions from over the last week there is no mention or no sign of Sardar in them. Maybe he is training on his own.

Comment

If the reports are true, I'm not a fan of Semak's decision. Sardar hasnt played in weeks, he needs some game time to get up to speed. You cant just throw him in a tense, high level CL match without adequate preparation.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                              Italian press reporting that he is is fit and ready to go but that Semak wants to make sure he is 100% for the Lazio game so will rest him this weekend.

http://www.laziopress.it/2020/11/16/...r-la-champions
                              As expected, he's not in the squad today.

Comment

Any official word anyone know from Semak?

Comment

Working...
                                X