Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are we sure this illness isn't actually an injury to his rotator cuff what with having to SHOULDER THE RESPONSIBILITY OF DOING SOMETHING SUBSTANTIAL IN ATTACK FOR THIS SHIT TEAM?

Apologies, it's been a tough start to the season for us all and I've let emotions get the better of me there.

Comment

Originally posted by Galactika View Post
      ...Rakitsky are experienced defenders.

Did you see Rakitsky against Brugge? Dude was terrible, looked like I could have crossed him up. Gave the ball up so many times and was just a liability on the field.

Rakitsky is a nobody, Halaand is world class.
      #WilmotsOUT

Comment

According the German sportsites Kicker and Spox he will miss the game because of covid-19

Comment

Originally posted by Bladsville View Post
          Did you see Rakitsky against Brugge? Dude was terrible, looked like I could have crossed him up. Gave the ball up so many times and was just a liability on the field.

Rakitsky is a nobody, Halaand is world class.
          he's been struggling a bit of late mostly because he simply lacks the same chemistry and understanding he once had with his former CB pairing than he does with Lovern now ..! but make no mistake, he is a damn quality CB and if he wasnt forced to push up so much to help zenit's toothless MF, and get caught out on break, Halaand or no other top striker in the world would have an easy time getting jack shitt by him..mano a mano..!
          the biggest problem with Zenit's D is that Lovern is a lightweight defensively (especially so compared to Ivannovic) and more importantly he also likes to join their attack frequently, so with both pushing up field (especially on Set pieces) zenit now getting exposed far more frequently in the back from ensuing counters..!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            It’s tonsillitis. He’ll back fine to play soon. Sucks he has to miss this match specifically tho
            Originally posted by Naap View Post
            According the German sportsites Kicker and Spox he will miss the game because of covid-19
            so which is it then..??

i suspect its indeed the latter (COVID) but a probably (hopefully) a mild form of it ? Zenti badly need his services and probably he is expected to shake it off quickly, hence the russians announce it as Tonsillitis , so he wont be forced to quarantine for weeks after recovery and miss out the rest of zenit's groupl CL Matches..!!?

Comment

Zenit's only news so far has been tonsillitis.

Comment

If its covid they are obliged to report it. and it wouldnt be a big deal as most of RPL teams have covid cases right now.

Its very possible to just be sick these days too lol. I think he should be fine by sundays game and if not then definitely back for wednesday vs lazio.

Comment

No link to Semak's quote, but this twitter account is usually very reliable

Comment

It's basically tweeted the posts on here tbf

Comment

zenit went full siege of stalingrad in Dortmund.

1st half ends 0-0. Two banks of 5. Deep as possible. Dortmund had pretty much no ideas for breaking them down except two chances in transition, one saved by GK and other sent wide by haaland.

Zenit are playing much better than previous matches. Defensively organized and if they had azmoun they would make more problems in counter situations. Dzyuba is too isolated and playing like a log again but driussi nearly scored with a header of counter attack. Midfield looks more solid with Wendel in there.

If they get escape with a point they might still be alive.

Comment

Dota tereiliye 18 charkhe paark kardan jeloye darvaazehe khodeshoon.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Why was Dzyuba taken out?
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

It’s only a matter of time until Dortmund score. Very one sided game. Also quite boring.
                            #WilmotsOUT

Comment

1- 0 now

Comment

zenit was actually pushing forward before karavev gave away a cheap penalty.

The issue is the team is just missing its good players.

No Azmoun, Malcom, and a dzyuba who is a shadow of his former self is really bad for zenit.

The only positive this game were druissi and wendel. Wendel is proving to be a really good CM with lots of quality on the ball.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X