Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As I said before, In this sport, if the ball hits your arm, it's invalid play. The rules state that your arms can absolutely not be used in this sport. Even if a ball hits your arm unintentionally you get penalty calls against you, meaning that the arm is not allowed to be used.

Barrios gets shoved off the pitch by a Club Brugge player. The ball is halfway outside the pitch. After Barrios falls, the ball lands on his arm which barely keeps the ball in and the opponent capitalises off of this and assists the goal.

Just to make things more clear; Barrios arm was the only factor that kept the ball in. An arm is invalid in this sport. In this case, a foul should've been called for Barrios for being pushed down or a goalkick.

After the goal, VAR decided that it's a goal which is insanity since it goes against the rules.

We have recently seen Manchester United get a penalty against Brighton after the ref blew the final whistle. VAR rules state that they can be overruled after a game.

Zenit should file a complaint to overturn the game to a 1-1 draw because clearly, goals can be ruled out after a game. This is unacceptable.
    #BanNoorafkan

Comment

^yea i agree
      i watched only the highlights and Brugg's first goal was all sorts of wack and shoulda been called either goal kick or foul going the other way..!

ps
      i can't believe that jackasss driussi skying that simple tap in sitter after Sardar so expertly laid it on the platter for himm!

Comment

I just saw the replay and it looks like the ball bounced up at the last second before druissi hit that, pretty unlucky. Zenit had some great chances but lack of concentration in the back and wastefulness in the front was their downfall. I think they still have potential for results against Lazio and Dortmund and in the away leg against Brugge. Anything is possible in football.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          ^yea i agree
          i watched only the highlights and Brugg's first goal was all sorts of wack and shoulda been called either goal kick or foul going the other way..!

ps
          i can't believe that jackasss driussi skying that simple tap in sitter after Sardar so expertly laid it on the platter for himm!
          there was another excellent play azmoun initiated, dropping deep, playing slick 1-2 with dzyuba (one of dzyuba few completed passes) and then azmoun perfectly slid in young wing mostvoy who came off the bench who went in on goal. At this level that chance should be a goal too or at least forcing a great save from GK.

Azmouns linkup game and speed/physicality really showed today. This defeat leaves a shit taste in the mouth, I could care less what happened for zenit, but feel bad for sardar bc he was isolated and still did so well. They have 8 days until they will play dortmund so quick turn around time. Seeing as they just also lost badly vs lazio, it will be a huge game for both.

I dont know if semak will be around then, already talk of him being fired, but malcom,wendel need to start and azmoun should lead line on his own. If zenits job is to simply counterattack it may actually be better for a team that struggles to take the initiative to anybody.

Comment

I don't know which game some of you have been watching but Club Brugge got lucky taking the three points. On any other day Zenit would've beaten Club Brugge 2-0 or 3-0 but today was one of those rare unlucky days.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
              I don't know which game some of you have been watching but Club Brugge got lucky taking the three points. On any other day Zenit would've beaten Club Brugge 2-0 or 3-0 but today was one of those rare unlucky days.
              until conceding zenit were atrocious. in all departments except sardar sometimes doing something by himself. if you are the home team in a MUST WIN CL match (bc they were playing weakest team) you cannot afford to play like yogurt for mins 0-65.

Comment

Lack of quality in the midfield was really evident. They were relying on long balls, from the back all the way to the forwards, and Bruges was prepared to defend. This will haunt them, especially against teams with a potent attack.

Comment

This would have been a stunner. The height and speed was super-human

Comment

Zenit got last season and this season really two lenient draws. If they don't continue at least in the EL it would be a massive failure. Azmoun is wasting his best years in the outskirts of Russian Football. He has proven that he is above that level. Time to make the next step to a Top 4 League.

Comment

at least russian sources calling out dzyuba for his crap game and highlighting azmouns good showing.

After the draw for the group stage of the Champions League, every second person said that Zenit had the best chances to make it to the playoffs after the group stage. Lazio and Borussia are, of course, strong opponents, but you can fight them. Nobody really perceived the Belgian "Brugge".

Before the start of the Champions League, several Club Brugge players fell ill with coronavirus. Naturally, there and then among the Russian fans began hap-handed phrases like: “We will win even with the second squad. An easy walk against the Brugge reserve. But in reality everything turned out to be much sadder. The champion of the Russian Premier League showed his true level, losing at home to the bled Brugge.

It's unpleasant to look for the guilty, but they are always there. The most important of them is Sergey Semak. The head coach of Zenit failed to properly set up his team so that it would avoid the embarrassment of Brugge at home. But there were at least four players who frankly failed the duel against the Belgian team. Meet the main antiheroes as part of Zenit.

SEBASTIAN DRIUSSI
                      The Argentinian pulled the blanket over himself throughout the match. Even when there were open partners nearby, he stubbornly climbed into a stroke, which almost always ended in failure. Arrogance coupled with permanent marriage prevented Zenit from scoring more than one goal.

Driussi has not demonstrated even half of his skill for a long time. One failed match follows another. Maybe it should be rented out in Sochi? Or maybe even sell?

Obviously, this player is not only not useful in the match against Club Brugge, he absolutely paralyzed the attacking game. Substitution in the seventy-second minute of the match could have happened earlier, but for some reason Semak acted indecisively.

MAGOMED OZDOEV
                      It is unpleasant to say this, but Magomed Ozdoev frankly failed this fight. Usually Ozdoev does not allow himself to play so imposingly in the center of the field, but his counterpart from Brugge beat Magomed on all fronts.

Vanaken and Wormer playfully coped with Ozdoev's pressure, while they themselves almost never lost the ball. The saddest thing is that by the seventieth minute Ozdoev practically died physically. He could barely move, completely unable to keep up with his opponents. Add to this a huge amount of rejects in programs and we will get perhaps the most disastrous match of Magomed of the season.

DALER KUZYAEV
                      And for the sake of such a performance "Zenith" again signed a contract with Kuzyaev? If you look at Daler's matches for the Russian national team and today's game with Zenit, it might seem that two different players were playing.

By signing a contract with Petersburgers and scoring on his European ambitions, Daler demonstrated the level of the Premier League middle peasant. Every second pass from the Zenit midfielder went right at the feet of the Brugge players. No thought, no creativity. Nothing! It seems that the guy believed too early that someone was really interested in him in Europe. And the teams from England, Italy and Spain breathed a sigh of relief that they had not signed this "talent".

ARTEM DZYUBA
                      The leader and main star of Zenit too early believed in his omnipotence. In such matches, it is necessary to show that you are the main force in the team, but instead of this Dziuba preferred to barely move around the central circle.

Against the background of Azmun, Dziuba seemed like a lifeless pillar, from which there was a little more sense than from the post at the gate of "Brugge".

Dziuba can only score against the outsiders of the Russian Premier League, but in the Champions League he is still a “gamer”.

https://www.liveresult.ru/news/78914...zen.yandex.com

Comment

I actually don't think Dzyuba had too bad a game, I think that article is being a bit harsh on him. He did decently well holding up the ball and had a couple nice quick moves which also involved Sardar. The real problem in this team was the midfield, which was basically non-existent. at times it felt like the team was playing 8-0-2. Every single time Zenit got the ball in their defensive third, they would do 3-4 passes going nowhere, there would be no options in midfield, and the ball would be punted up hoping for Sardar/Dzyuba to make a miracle happen. This type of play won't get you far in the champions league. I think Sardar and Dzyuba did well actually, and executed their gameplan as best they could. Dzyuba was using his physicality winning balls and squaring off defenders waiting for options, and Sardar was trying to use his quickness to create space and get behind the defense.
                        sigpic

Comment

Very disappointed that Serdar didn't score..

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            until conceding zenit were atrocious. in all departments except sardar sometimes doing something by himself. if you are the home team in a MUST WIN CL match (bc they were playing weakest team) you cannot afford to play like yogurt for mins 0-65.
                            Daghighan.

Va dar koll adam mibine ke in team tanha 1 ya 2 shiveh baraye ijaade mogheiyat golzani daare.

Man fekr mikardam ke shayad emsaal betonan az goroh biyaan balaa, amma be nazar mirese ke Dortmund va Lazio mizanan in Zenit ra looleh mikonan.
                            DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Very disappointed that Serdar didn't score..
                              Vali Sardar vaghean khoob kaar kard. Be nazare man behtarin bazikone Zenit bood, vali chon team az nazare BAAZISAAZI zaife be Sardar toophaaye

khoob kam mirese.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

I watched the whole game live. Eventhough Sardar did not score but he was one of the best player. In opposite, Number 5 in Zenit made me crazy. He really sucked, definitely the worst player.

Comment

Working...
                                X