Azmoun did fine today
        Not even mad. We knew Zenits midfield was garbage

Comment

Where was the defense?

Comment

The Brugge scorer looks 16

Comment

semak needs to be fired tomorrow

Brugge did two attacks and scored 2 goals.

Azmoun was excellent and should have had 2 assists. He didnt get served properly once besides losing his marker on one corner that he should have put on target.

Dzyuba was awful. I think zenits best home now is 3rd place, which is a shame. They have the players to challenge for better in this group, but a really bad coach who failed today miserably.

Comment

Well deserved loss. Zenith are nothing but bullies in the Russian league. Zero tactics and a bunch of chickens in this tournament.
                Losing to a very poor Brugges. This was obvious from day one. Even with Malcolm they’re not top European quality.

Comment

What a waste of time to watch. As someone else said, Yahya's Perspolis is superior to Zenit. Hopefully Sardar will move to a better European club next year. He was one of the few rays (if not the only) of hope today.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Good bye Sergei Semak! 👋

Comment

what a shame. Defence was crap at times.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

I think the most impressive thing to come from Zenits CL campaign this year will be that pirate cartoon.
                        #WilmotsOUT

Comment

Haven't felt similar even for TM.
                          What a waste for Sardar.
                          What are these long balls anyway?

Comment

Need Dortmund to hammer Lazio now to keep them at 0 points too.

Comment

Zenits midfield and defence is garbage. Lazio and BVB will destroy this team. What a pitty

Comment

semak deserves to get sacked.

Zenit have the players to have easily beat brugge but honestly semak has failed to provide his team with even a basic tactical plan.

If zenit had played with purpose the way they did after going down they could have won.

Azmoun was fantastic and provided so many chances to his team, which they all wasted.
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X