Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone needs to have a word with Mostovoy and tell him to pass a ball.

Comment

Malcolm just proved my point , Sardar plays a lovely ball to him. Rolls his defender and makes a run into the box and Malcolm just blazes the ball over.
      Just before he makes a near post run and the cross comes in over the top of both him and Dzyuba when the ball should have gone near post. Just two examples of many more.

Comment

azmoun has had some great lay offs and spin and malcom has failed to recognize every time. IF malcom reverses the ball there azmoun is in 1v1 with GK.

Comment

azmoun subbed for zhirkov as zenit goes more defensive and tried to stabilize following many Tula attacks.

They play Ural and Ufa in next two games so still good chances for azmoun to pull away in top scorer standings.

Comment

Subbed off and the not completely fit Dzyuba stays on. Sardar tracks back better and does great defensive work on corners, you would think they would still want him on the pitch. Probably off because he works his ass off for that club.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
              Subbed off and the not completely fit Dzyuba stays on. Sardar tracks back better and does great defensive work on corners, you would think they would still want him on the pitch. Probably off because he works his ass off for that club.
              to be fair azmoun has played almost all full games so far with dzyuba getting yanked early.

Comment

I may get some negative replies here but I have watched Zenit nearly every game since Sardar moved there , he is such a talented player and become a great team player , his work rate is something else. However he makes these great runs, gets in a good position in the box, goes for the one two but he doesn’t receive the ball.

Yes Zenit are winning games but they are far and away the best team in Russia and should be winning most games. He has surpassed this team and I am so bloody annoyed that (from what we know) he hasn’t had offers from big teams in the top four leagues because that is his standard.

Now If he stays at Zenit then ok, he is playing on the biggest stage again with the Champions League but he has shown now in two campaigns that he can perform on the stage.
                yea there was a lot of that shittt, especially in this game..!!
                outside of Dzuba, nearly everyone else seems desperate to find another passing target that him who's available and and the simplest outlet..!! if he was greedy ballhog i'd maybe undrestand it but he is the first guy in Zenit to quickly dish the ball out to anyone who's in better position than him..!!

btw
                subbed out at 75

i really want arsenal to tie this match now..!!

Comment

dzyuba misses wide open goal. Harder to miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    to be fair azmoun has played almost all full games so far with dzyuba getting yanked early.
                    My biased view was getting in the way 😂

Comment

I think dzyuba has 2x more turnovers tonight than successful lay offs. Looks stiff as a piece of wood.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        I think dzyuba has 2x more turnovers tonight than successful lay offs. Looks stiff as a piece of wood.
                        We have both mentioned this before, he doesn’t look the same player so far this season. I don’t know what it is , he missed a game so obviously had an injury so Is it that or just that he is getting older and losing some of his abilities.

Comment

We have both mentioned this before, he doesn’t look the same player so far this season. I don’t know what it is , he missed a game so obviously had an injury so Is it that or just that he is getting older and losing some of his abilities.
                          just secured a lucrative extension too... !! motivation to hustle in a tokhmy league fixture perhaps gone along with it ..??

Comment

Comment

Comment

Lol someone trying to start a rumour that Spurs are going to be in for Sardar as soon as the Bale deal is completed.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SpursITK_...72396630675456
                                Here it is

Comment

Working...
                                X