• Show
Clear All

Match day tomorrow against loko

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
      Match day tomorrow against loko
      Early game, 15:00 CET.

Comment

I really hope he goes to a big club in the top 4 leagues. Karimi was the last Iranian to do so and it was 15 years ago! Meanwhile Japanese Minamino scored for Liverpool yesterday. He is going to be an useful player in the team this season. Japan has Take Kubo and Tomiyasu too. The former is expected to rejoin Real Madrid in 2021 and the latter has been chased by the likes of Juve, Inter and Napoli....Their new generation looks to be even better than Kagawa/Honda era.

Comment

The match is about to kickoff! Live streaming link: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/66673/Lo..._vs_Zenit.html

Comment

Poor game of football, Sardar just subbed off in 71 min and it’s still 0-0. I will stop watching now, Zenit have been poor these last two games, this international break will come at the right time.

Also this team isn’t good enough to get out of the group in Champs League, they need some reinforcements.

Comment

He missed a big chance and his passing has been off, but so has a lot of the team

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                He missed a big chance and his passing has been off, but so has a lot of the team
                They were playing like a bunch of strangers , should ‘hopefully’ be better after the break. The schedule has been tough for them and this is why they need better depth in their squad.

Comment

I missed the ‘penalty’ that wasn’t given against Sardar, my stream crashed then and I saw him on the floor and have only just seen a replay. Poor decision from ref and VAR, that was definitely a penalty.

You can see it here , make your own mind up.

https://mobile.twitter.com/FootRusse...94020707180550

Comment

^ It looks like a penalty to me.
                    .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                      ^ It looks like a penalty to me.
                      If it was Taremi, he would have fallen earlier. Sardar took a step and once he realized the ball is gone, he dropped himself to the ground. The art of getting a penalty as Mehdi calls it!!!

Comment

Azmoun mentioned on Man United website after a poll on their site show Zenit as their favoured CL (Pot 1) opponents:

"REVEALED: YOUR PREFERRED CHAMPIONS LEAGUE OPPONENTS

After 77,000 votes were cast across the week - more than an Old Trafford attendance - we can now reveal that Russian champions Zenit are your preferred opponent, with the 2008 UEFA Cup winners receiving 29 per cent of the vote in our poll.

Russia’s goalscoring hero from the last World Cup, Artem Dzyuba, is club captain, while Iranian forward Sardar Azmoun has already plundered four goals in four games during the nascent Russian Premier League season, after his 17 goals last term helped Sergei Semak’s side clinch a second successive title in July."

https://www.manutd.com/en/news/detai...eague-pot-one#

"10 Players Once Hyped as the Next Messi

Unprecedented times off the pitch at Barcelona have caused havoc on it, with Lionel Messi undoubtedly the most high-profile potential exit this summer. It’s football’s biggest story of the year, but nobody quite knows how it will end.

The winger’s astonishing displays have lit up stadiums all over the world for almost two decades now, with his dazzling dribbling and phenomenal finishing simply incomparable. But that hasn’t stopped the media and many within football from challenging several young stars to emulate the Argentine’s distinctive style.

We take a look at ten teen prodigies who were once dubbed the ‘Next Messi’ when they first burst onto the scene.

8. Sardar Azmoun
                        Once dubbed the ‘Iranian Messi’, Azmoun first broke onto the scene when he left his home country for Russia, joining Rubin Kazan in 2013. His impressive record for the Iran national team helped further his reputation, with his 11 goals in qualifying securing a spot at the 2018 World Cup.

Azmoun has been enjoying life in the Russian top-flight for six years now, finishing as the league’s top scorer last season with 17 goals for current club Zenit St Petersburg as they secured a second consecutive league title."

https://punditfeed.com/lists/players...he-next-messi/

Comment

I don't think he's going to ever leave Zenit.
                          The club gets him a private jet to fly directly to his hometown in Golestan.
                          Even alot of superstars in top EPL and La Liga teams don't get such treatment.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                            I don't think he's going to ever leave Zenit.
                            The club gets him a private jet to fly directly to his hometown in Golestan.
                            Even alot of superstars in top EPL and La Liga teams don't get such treatment.
                            no they dont he charters that with his own money

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              no they dont he charters that with his own money
                              What? Really? Well, then they're paying him really well.

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                                What? Really? Well, then they're paying him really well.
                                2 million euros a year. to charter a midsize jet it’s probably like 20k

Comment

Working...
                                X