Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol those Dynamo players must be fun to hang with in your spare time... if U wanna get into a street fight out of nowhere.

Comment

Interesting. Dyzuba comes off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Red card for Dynamo. Need to score now

Comment

80' min. Red card came in 75'. Azmoun still on. Hope he can muster an equalizer.

Comment

The officiating in this league can be so so poor at times. Barrios sent off for nothing.

I feel sorry for Sardar this game, he has nothing much to work with. All those around him have been poor, poor performance from the team.

Comment

Ref is to blame for this match getting out of hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

What a weak card to hand him

Comment

[QUOTE=The Farbod;2697383]Ref is to blame for this match getting out of hand.
                  It’s Russia. Vlad had big money on this game.
                  What do you expect?
                  "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

If Sardar could put the ball in for himself he would score, that cross he put in was the best one Zenit have done all game.

Comment

Lmaooo I think there's been 4 dynamo players that have gotten yellow cards for time wasting. What a jolly bunch...

Comment

If Sardar is going to stay at Zenit this season then I really hope they bring in a few reinforcements.

Douglas Santos and Rakitskiy in particular were shocking today.

Comment

well there goes zenit winning run to start season.

Azmoun suffered bad bow to head defending cross in first half and was a bit out of for 20 mins after that, not that he was getting any service or anything anyways.

think semak fucked up by taking santos out of midfield to start the game and returning him to left back in place of the highly effective youngster krugovoy.

Overall dynamo played with everybody behind ball and really beat the shit out of zenit guys every chance they got. GK made some good saves towards end. games like this highlight that zenit needs a creative midfielder who can dictate game from deep positions and provide killer passes in final third when they are up against a packed defense. Malcom for all his skill is a winger not a CAM, and its hard for him to do anything with 5 guys on him trying to hack him down as he is only dribbling threat for zenit. Even with that he nearly scored tying goal.

Next up zenit are away at lokomotiv. Another tough match, but their more open modern style should play into zenits hands better. No barrios will be a miss though.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            If Sardar is going to stay at Zenit this season then I really hope they bring in a few reinforcements.

Douglas Santos and Rakitskiy in particular were shocking today.
                            Douglas Santos has been a liability for them for a while now, don’t know what Semak or previous coaches ever saw in him. Not up to the standard of the rest of the squad. Rakitsky on the other hand is usually pretty solid. Just a bad day I guess
                            Team Meli Iran
                            Perspolis FC
                            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
                              Douglas Santos has been a liability for them for a while now, don’t know what Semak or previous coaches ever saw in him. Not up to the standard of the rest of the squad. Rakitsky on the other hand is usually pretty solid. Just a bad day I guess
                              what? He has been one of their best for a long time I think, since he joined last season from hamburg. Really good in CL games, scored brilliant first last game.

Today was just a bad day at the office for most of their guys.

Comment

Dzyuba as well is obviously not fully fit, they are missing his hold up and link play from last season. This also shows how well Sardar has done at the beginning of the season, he has confidently taken over the role of main striker from Dzyuba.
                                I hope it is just a fitness thing and not a slowing down in his abilities as I have enjoyed watching that partnership. I suppose for a big guy he is going to start feeling it a lot more now he is later on in his career.

Comment

Working...
                                X