This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
    Noboa is really underrated. He was so good at Rostov. I'll never forget his free kick match winner against Bayern. He's a great teammate and friend of Sardars as well!
    Yup. They always like each other’s Instagram posts and congratulate each others’ achievements. Sardar seems like a very likable teammate. Quick to make friends. I remember Saman Ghoddos mentioning how warm and friendly Sardar was to him when he first joined TM.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Match day today....

Comment

Strong squad and Rakitsky is back

Comment

link?

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
            link?
            https://redditsoccer.stream/

I use that for most games these days.

Comment

I thought there was an HD English commentary live yoututbe cast for this game? I can't find it

Comment

Originally posted by daggerhashimoto View Post
                I thought there was an HD English commentary live yoututbe cast for this game? I can't find it
                I believe you have to pay for it and it's not available in the US.

Comment

Watching zenit on fubo tv right now . English commentary .

Comment

Brave defending before from Sardar when there was a clash of heads.

Comment

He is still feeling the effects , hope there isn’t some sort of concussion.

Comment

Is it just me or are dinamos players dirty lol. Zenit players keep getting hurt

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                          He is still feeling the effects , hope there isn’t some sort of concussion.
                          To me looked like there was. Seemed a bit out of it. Dynamo very physical tonight and playing low block 5 man defense so gsme is very closed. Driussi got injured and went off affecting fluidity and offensive game of zenit

Zenit just conceded off corner big dynamo cb powered home under pressure.

Hopefully sardar can shake off the effects of head clash in second half and do his usual

Comment

Azmoun haven't scored yet. Something is not right here..

Comment

The effects as well of playing their third game in 7 days , you can see they haven’t got the same drive as they had of the first half of the last two games. Put into this as well what has been mentioned with the Dynamo defensive set up which has proven to be the right tactics for them.

The ball needs to be moved up quicker sometimes, Dynamo have some big defenders so the long balls into the front two and crosses are being defended well.

Comment

Zenit looked extremely lethargic in that first half. Wouldn't surprise me if Azmoun subbed out around min 60.

Comment

Working...
                                X