X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1-0 zenit HT. No service to Azmoun.

Comment

Azmoun scores on a through ball then dribbled around keeper and just dribbled it into goal

Comment

lovely run and finish. His 1v1 finishing is not comparable to a couple years ago pre zenit

Comment

And now subbed off for Dzyuba at 60’

Comment

Video of goal. Nice first touch to open himself up towards goal.

Comment

First game, first goal, no wonder the kid doesn't want to leave..

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                First game, first goal, no wonder the kid doesn't want to leave..
                What should he do prove he wants to leave? Not score? Lol.
                I know its annoying for everybody hes still there. OFC who wants to watch more zenit and RPL, its horrible. The coach is a grade A moron who gets exposed every year by even second rate european coaches/teams.

But until somebody makes an official offer of EU 20mil MINIMUM, there is no way in hell they will give away the reason they are/will be league champs and collect the money that comes with direct qualification for the CL.

In a situation where there is interest from some good teams, but none put their money where their mouth is, he can do very little except exactly what he is doing now. Stay professional, not burn his bridges, not sign their contract extension, and continue to score left and right. In worst case scenario he leaves for free in a year or cut price deal in 6 months. Acc to what he says he wants and is ready for a new challenge. Unless he signs a new bumper deal with zenit there is not a lot of evidence to doubt that.

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                  Video of goal. Nice first touch to open himself up towards goal.
                  The timing. The control. The confidence. He is unstoppable with the right service. If Semak wants to do more than just win RPL trophies, he needs to build the entire midfield around getting through passes to Sardar this season.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                      What should he do prove he wants to leave? Not score? Lol.
                      I know its annoying for everybody hes still there. OFC who wants to watch more zenit and RPL, its horrible. The coach is a grade A moron who gets exposed every year by even second rate european coaches/teams.

But until somebody makes an official offer of EU 20mil MINIMUM, there is no way in hell they will give away the reason they are/will be league champs and collect the money that comes with direct qualification for the CL.

In a situation where there is interest from some good teams, but none put their money where their mouth is, he can do very little except exactly what he is doing now. Stay professional, not burn his bridges, not sign their contract extension, and continue to score left and right. In worst case scenario he leaves for free in a year or cut price deal in 6 months. Acc to what he says he wants and is ready for a new challenge. Unless he signs a new bumper deal with zenit there is not a lot of evidence to doubt that.
                      I know, and agree, the kid just isn't getting challenged anymore.

Comment

https://news.sportbox.ru/Vidy_sporta...ok_Rossii_2021

was selected as motm

Comment

did he clearly look 2-3kg atleast overweight or was that just me?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            Yeah he added some weight. Lots of Momi food the off season

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                              Maybe he had a few too many ab gosht for lunch

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ Zenit St. Petersburg | 2020-21

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                                I know, and agree, the kid just isn't getting challenged anymore.
                                Why do you call a young man a kid? Is it an expression of kindness where you live or are you really that old? I find it somewhat condescending.
                                .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Working...
                                X