This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    I think the issue is actually that zenit are exactly the sort of club that can afford to lose him for free. They are an extension of the Russian state and finances mean very little to them. They rather not waste money but if they lose potential 20mio fee for sardar and let him leave for free in a year to wherever he wants it won’t affect them badly. Look at this way: without sardar they don’t win the league,, prize money and bragging rights that come with it. More crucially, Russian clubs shit performance in Europe means that nkw only 1st place qualifies for the champions league, while second goes through very hard qualification round. Just by getting in group stage zenit receive EU40-50 mio. So even by losing sardar on a free the extra season they get out of him makes it financially very worth it for them.

Only way this equation changes is if a team is super serious about bringing him this summer, puts 20 mio plus some add ons on the table and convinces sardar that he is key enough to their project that he puts pressure on zenit to agree.

Unless that happens, interested parties would rather go for short term fixes for another 6 months - 1 yr, take him for 10 mio in January or free in the summer
    That’s only if they don’t first lure him into a long extension with a lofty pay package ..!
    Something that still has the highest chances of happening as far as his situation is concerned..!
    @ worse case zenit agree to a 20mil or so Release clause to get that extension over the line ..!

Comment

It makes no sense for him to extend. going as a free agent he gets a big sign on fee which helps offset the high wages he has been on in Russia if they are to continue.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        That’s only if they don’t first lure him into a long extension with a lofty pay package ..!
        Something that still has the highest chances of happening as far as his situation is concerned..!
        @ worse case zenit agree to a 20mil or so Release clause to get that extension over the line ..!
        If he didnt sign an extension so far I think that is unlikely. Its been on the table for 3 months and apparently he is not interested in it.

As Dortmund says, if he signs on a free he will get to retain his current 3 Mio/Yr at most interested clubs (basically all mentioned so far could afford those wages), probably get it increased a bit, and on top of that capture a multi million signing on fee.

Comment

true , but when it comes to money very few other teams/leagues elsewhere in Europe could match the russians/especially zenit ... perhaps an EPL team but other leagues not so sure..!!
          if he refuses extension this summer then he looks likely to be goner in Winter..!! i also dont see Zenit letting him go on the free..!?

Comment

i most def see zenit letting him go on a free. they are absolutely rolling in cash. they dont gaf abt losing money, the team is owned by gazprom, and if u know about that company and their endeavors, you can tell that money means nothing to zenit. they are literally a marketing team. it really is interesting about their origins and ties to the russian government, i'd urge you to research about it, or at least watch a youtube video on it

Comment

Russia Super Cup tomorrow 9am PST. Zenit vs. Loko Moscow. First match back since break. Hoping Sardar starts and starts HOT!

Comment

Wake me up whenever Azmoun leaves Russia.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                  Russia Super Cup tomorrow 9am PST. Zenit vs. Loko Moscow. First match back since break. Hoping Sardar starts and starts HOT!
                  Dastet dard nakone diz jan, amma ma in baazihaa raa 100 bar didim, dige hich mani'i nadare.

Man shakhsan dige Zenit raa donbal nakhaham kard, tanha omidvaram Sardar forme khobesh raa baraye TM negah dare.

Khershaaye lige Roosie baraye khodesh baashe.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Comment

They weren't active the off season. Another humiliation in CL is waiting for them. And Sardar will learn from this acc to himself lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Wake me up whenever Azmoun leaves Russia.
                        You're going to be sleeping for a long time.

Comment

I will not waste my time watching Russian shit show anymore.
                          They were totally outclassed, outplayed, humiliated both in CL and Euro.
                          Rather to watch Saeid with bottom danish club than RPL.

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bxGhxs7QD-o

Comment

Understandably scrappy start to the game.

Comment

Working...
                                X