X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    yup, seems azmoun to roma most likely won't happen. unfortunate
    so did he confirm there was/is interest? Apparently dzeko is taking up 7.5mio of their wage bill so they would still be ok with shifting him if decent offer arose. So far only MLS and Turkey rumored though.

Comment

what the fk happened to Sevilla interest..!!??
      have they offloaded that el nasri dude to get some dosh to land Sardar..??

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        so did he confirm there was/is interest? Apparently dzeko is taking up 7.5mio of their wage bill so they would still be ok with shifting him if decent offer arose. So far only MLS and Turkey rumored though.
        dzeko is staying, even belotti will not happen

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          what the fk happened to Sevilla interest..!!??
          have they offloaded that el nasri dude to get some dosh to land Sardar..??
          No offers for Nesyri so no Azmoun prob. De Jong does look on the way to PSV though, but not sure if that's enough for an Azmoun transfer

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
            I know it was only a friendly but the chemistry between Azmoun and Malcolm looked much improved. If he is staying there then that bodes well for his season.
            Well, im not sure, i have a feeling on a winter transfer to Milan for Sardar.
            Heres why.

Ever since the Ibra/Lukaku clash, and Ibras commenting and insulting, everything mysteriously has gone wrong for the dude, injuries, team started to loose, more injuries, bethard scandal, missed euros and more injuries. So i have a feeling during the first half of next season, this maybe continues and that resulting in Milan getting Sardar in the winter window if he is still available..

He shouldent have insulted Lukaku like that..
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Paolo Maldini goft ke Giroud farda be bashgaahe Milan miayad va dar zemn goft ke

YEK MOHAJEME DIGAR ham shayad bekharan.

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Serie...62690570.shtml

In harf jaalebe, shayad dar bareye Azmoun harf nemizanand amma emkanesh ham hast ke darand ba Zenit barresi mikonand.
              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                i wont ask him through twitter; i will get a definite response from him, dont worry
                Update?

Comment

Well Vlasic is replacing calhonoglu at CAM so thats unrelated to CF situation.

Is giroud + Ibra enough for being competitive in CL + challenging for league title this year? Maybe. But keep in mind one of the reasons giroud has been so effective at chelsea is that he got regularly rotated and was always fresh. Anyways, at age 34 and 37, they really are short term fixes at best.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                    Well Vlasic is replacing calhonoglu at CAM so thats unrelated to CF situation.
                    Is giroud + Ibra enough for being competitive in CL + challenging for league title this year? Maybe. But keep in mind one of the reasons giroud has been so effective at chelsea is that he got regularly rotated and was always fresh. Anyways, at age 34 and 37, they really are short term fixes at best.
                    eaven worse, Ibra is 39 and turne 40 in a few months
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Ffs, AcM bayad een gedaa baziashoono bezaran kenaar & splash that cash like a boss Super club that they are? Used to be & snatch my boy Sardar ..!
                      R they under some sorta transfer restrictions!? Or facing financial fair play issues or something!? Wtf ..!
                      What kinda club goes into 3 fronted EU competition with a couple of mostly played out, injury prone old geezer strikers ..!? Ah :/

20 mil should be a chop change for such caliber clubs ..!?

I fear same faith as Dzuba last transfer season is awaiting Sardar ..! Zenit aval ye kam gedaa bazi dar miaran & ultimately throw him a contract exten$$$ion that he can’t refuse ..! (like godfather )

Comment

I don't see them going after azmoun now. They will a young portuguese or Croatian to make a change instead.
                        Anyways, even if they take him, he will have hard time putting both ibra and giroud on the bench

Comment

Supposedly Milan is getting Giroud for 2.5 million. If Sardar’s fee was that low, he would be playing in the top teams right now.

Comment

guys, I was just living in St. Petersburg for the past five weeks....went to four Euro matches there too

honestly, who can blame Sardar if he wants to stay. The city is an absolute wet dream. A complete work of art....not enough words to describe it!

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                              Update?
                              i said it above, roma is no longer looking for a striker and milan is likely no

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
                                guys, I was just living in St. Petersburg for the past five weeks....went to four Euro matches there too

honestly, who can blame Sardar if he wants to stay. The city is an absolute wet dream. A complete work of art....not enough words to describe it!
                                Agar az shahr mikhai harf bezani pas bere Roma, St. Peterburg be ghooze paaye paytakhte Italia ham nemirese.
                                DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Working...
                                X