This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
    tomorrow, i will try to ask fabrizio romano about if he’s heard anything about azmoun.
    Twitter search for Azmoun shows that some person has been asking him weekly for any updates on Sardar and received no response. Or any ‘Here we go’

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
      Twitter search for Azmoun shows that some person has been asking him weekly for any updates on Sardar and received no response. Or any ‘Here we go’
      i wont ask him through twitter; i will get a definite response from him, dont worry

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        tomorrow, i will try to ask fabrizio romano about if he’s heard anything about azmoun.
        Fabrizio Romano is such a beast. He is reeling off the latest transfers every hour.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
          For an Argentinian, yes it is possible,specially considering he played at as roma before zenit. And the guy wasn't worth the price paid.
          For an Iranian who is 27 and didn't play outside Russia, it's almost impossible
          Sardar is 26, not 27.

Comment

We should all appreciate we have one of the best strikers in Europe. And this is not an anti-Iranian bias - these are facts. Sardar has scored 45 goals in 64 games for Zenit .. insanity.

Comment

Its a lot easier for him to get a top from a team like Roma than Zenit. A lot of teams have been burnt spending 20-30 million from Russian/Ukrainian league. Less so from top 4/5 leagues. Hell even Portugese league players directly translate to top teams: Ederson, Ruben Dias, Lindelof, Bruno F, etc

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Dortmund View Post
                    Its a lot easier for him to get a top from a team like Roma than Zenit. A lot of teams have been burnt spending 20-30 million from Russian/Ukrainian league. Less so from top 4/5 leagues. Hell even Portugese league players directly translate to top teams: Ederson, Ruben Dias, Lindelof, Bruno F, etc
                    That's why I support a roma move. The more he stay at zenit the less his suitors will be interesting (napoli Sevilla and roma aren't the best teams).
                    Roma play milan inter juve lazio napoli atalanta twice a year, reached semis of EL last year. Zenit has just CL to offer to him where they are a non factor. And it can be worse with some bad lack (unprestigious draw and injury during the group stage).

I just hope mourinho doesn't turn roma in a new wolverhampton, full of portuguese (they start with portugal GK yesterday)

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
                      That's why I support a roma move. The more he stay at zenit the less his suitors will be interesting (napoli Sevilla and roma aren't the best teams).
                      Roma play milan inter juve lazio napoli atalanta twice a year, reached semis of EL last year. Zenit has just CL to offer to him where they are a non factor. And it can be worse with some bad lack (unprestigious draw and injury during the group stage).

I just hope mourinho doesn't turn roma in a new wolverhampton, full of portuguese (they start with portugal GK yesterday)
                      Yep. The clock is ticking though at this point. Can't imagine a top 4 league team like Roma or Sevilla buying Azmoun without a pre-season integration.

Comment

I know it was only a friendly but the chemistry between Azmoun and Malcolm looked much improved. If he is staying there then that bodes well for his season.

Comment

milan is likely off the table for sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            I know it was only a friendly but the chemistry between Azmoun and Malcolm looked much improved. If he is staying there then that bodes well for his season.
                            i think Malcom finally coming to the realization that Sardar is far better finisher/goal scorer than he could ever be and finally slowing his khore-bazi and playing to his strength which is providing killer passes and assists..! last season, lost count of how many golden chances he fked up with amateur Finishing touches where a simple pass to Sardar woulda likely ended in the back of net..!

Comment

fabrizio said that dzeko is staying at roma, azmoun will be more of an uncertainty now

Comment

yup, seems azmoun to roma most likely won't happen. unfortunate

Comment

Working...
                                X