This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
    Sardar willl never leave zenit. He will retire there…all these are just rumors that have been talked about for years now
    you wanna bet on this one?
    Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
    O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Sardar will be in seria a this year

More specifically in Roma, I would have preferred Ac Milan or Atlanta but it seems Roma is going to happen
      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post

More specifically in Roma, I would have preferred Ac Milan or Atlanta but it seems Roma is going to happen
        you heared something? please do tell
        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

LET'S GO!

Comment

Now that the Euros are over, deals are already being announced. Let's hope Sardar can go somewhere good! Roma or Milan would be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
              Now that the Euros are over, deals are already being announced. Let's hope Sardar can go somewhere good! Roma or Milan would be amazing
              Would be amazing but it seems that Milan wants to go with Giroud, I don’t really get Maldinis choice of striker.

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
                Please share some details and valid sources for your claims. Otherwise it's tough for us to seriously consider what you're saying. Thank you.

Comment

https://theuk.one/azmun-o-vozmozhnom...iya-i-angliya/
                  more of the same from sardar's end, professional but wants to leave if decent offer is accepted:

<<Petersburg Zenit Serdar Azmun spoke about the possible departure from Zenit. “Now I have a contract with Zenit, and I think only about him.

We have a match for the Russian Super Cup ahead of us, and I don't think about anything else. Moving to another championship? I like Germany, Italy, England. I did say that I want to try myself in other leagues, but this is a normal desire for any athlete. Only in this way will I really know if I have outgrown the Russian league.

Can I transfer to another Russian club? To date, from "Zenith" - one hundred percent not. I do not see the point. I play for the best team in Russia, I have excellent relations with fans, coaches, club management, partners.>>

Comment

Comment

He said he still has things to learn in Russia lol.
                      Wonder what is that? Lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Can someone explain to me how Roma would be a step up from Zenit ?

I understand Serie A is a better league, but I feel like they aren't much better, if any, compared to Zenit.
                        I feel like this would be a risky move for Sardar.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                          Can someone explain to me how Roma would be a step up from Zenit ?
                          I understand Serie A is a better league, but I feel like they aren't much better, if any, compared to Zenit.
                          I feel like this would be a risky move for Sardar.
                          I feel like as a "final destination" it wouldn't be too much of a step up, however in terms of building his resume, learning to adapt to a new league, and getting more of a spotlight, this move could help him to a world class team in 2 years should he perform.
                          --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                          --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                          ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                          --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                          ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
                            I feel like as a "final destination" it wouldn't be too much of a step up, however in terms of building his resume, learning to adapt to a new league, and getting more of a spotlight, this move could help him to a world class team in 2 years should he perform.
                            Can't he do a jump to a world class team from Zenit ?

Two years ago, Paredes jumped from Zenit to PSG so it's possible to do that.

Comment

Originally posted by naderb94 View Post
                              Can't he do a jump to a world class team from Zenit ?
                              Two years ago, Paredes jumped from Zenit to PSG so it's possible to do that.
                              For an Argentinian, yes it is possible,specially considering he played at as roma before zenit. And the guy wasn't worth the price paid.
                              For an Iranian who is 27 and didn't play outside Russia, it's almost impossible

Comment

tomorrow, i will try to ask fabrizio romano about if he’s heard anything about azmoun.

Comment

Working...
                                X