X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

actually to be fair, it seems that the reporter is quite legit

Comment

It was already reported 3 months ago that zenit were preparing an extension. Im sure by now its been tabled. The reason we didnt hear more about it is pretty obviously bc he doesnt want to sign it and is hoping for transfer this summer. If he doesnt get it, he still holds all the cards. He keeps up his great form until january and they sell him for 10-15 mil or he just finishes season and at age 27 as free agent moves to his pick of clubs. Currently all these italian teams (Roma, Atalanta, Milan, etc) would take him in a heartbeat but as somebody here mentioned a while back theyre pretty broke post covid and mainly signing free agents, players under 10 mio, and loan deals with highly structured options where they pay fees like 25 mio in 5 installments, something zenit has no interest in atm. Milan Cf signing is another highly short term fix in giroud for fee of 1 mio + 1 mio based on ad ons.

A fair few teams are looking at Schick from Leverkusen, they have made official offer for azmoun in the past and were even credited with enquiries again last summer. Im sure would be a reasonable landing spot if they do end up selling the czech CF.

Comment

Potential though if he doesn’t sign the new deal that they accept less for him or lose him on a free next year. He would be able to sign a pre agreement with clubs in January I think if he stays at Zenit without extending. He would get more teams in for him and also probably get higher wages and signing on fee due to no transfer fee. It does mean him staying at Zenit for another season though.

Comment

honestly, going on a free next year is the best situation for sardar. he can make way more money and he would have more options

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
            honestly, going on a free next year is the best situation for sardar. he can make way more money and he would have more options
            you are right! Thats probably his best chanse to land a big team move aswell!
            wonder if zenit will allow that to happen though, or that they will sell him or extend him with a buy out clausule so that he has a chance to leave during the contract
            Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Just scored vs. Karlsruher. Watch livr

https://youtu.be/F05jFr7OOYY

Comment

Originally posted by Keshwardoost View Post
                you are right! Thats probably his best chanse to land a big team move aswell!
                wonder if zenit will allow that to happen though, or that they will sell him or extend him with a buy out clausule so that he has a chance to leave during the contract
                zenit can’t do anything about that, if he doesn’t extend, he doesn’t extend and goes on a free

Comment

What a beauty. Scores his second. Zenit 2-0 up

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                    zenit can’t do anything about that, if he doesn’t extend, he doesn’t extend and goes on a free
                    Yeah your right what i ment is that they will do whatever they can to stop that happening by either sell him now or extend his contract with a juicy pay lift and have a clausule in the new contract allowing him to leave if he gets an offer and zenit gets atleast lets say 25 mil.
                    Supporting Team Melli

Comment

I know Sardar Azmoun and Andrea Belotti were both linked to Roma. But honestly, this tournament (and before it) has shown me that Azmoun is better. No homerism.

Comment

Originally posted by AM_89 View Post
                        I know Sardar Azmoun and Andrea Belotti were both linked to Roma. But honestly, this tournament (and before it) has shown me that Azmoun is better. No homerism.
                        Sardar is a lot better than even we credit for. He physically cannot play better than he plays now bc of zenit's level : i.e weak surrounding players and coach.

Belotti was much more effective than immobile who looks like he was having aneurisms on the ball for 60 mins until he was subbed today. Him and Sardar would actually compliment each other well.

Comment

Wow his finishes in that friendly were gorgeous, the technique on both is incredibly impressive. Haven't seen that in his repertoire before, wonder if its something he's been working on.
                          The first goal especially to put that slight lift on it while placing it near post, beautiful

Comment

Sardar willl never leave zenit. He will retire there…all these are just rumors that have been talked about for years now

Comment

Originally posted by MR.ESTESNAII View Post
                              Sardar willl never leave zenit. He will retire there…all these are just rumors that have been talked about for years now
                              Which will not be a bad thing. He has given so much to this club, and received so much (in the form of accolades, awards, the love of fans etc). If he moves to another ("bigger") club and just becomes a bench starter, and slowly fades away, I don't think it would do anybody any good. Case in point: ARJ

Comment

LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X