This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Barca is offloading Suarez. Which leaves Griezmann as a striker who is not a real number 9. Barca is in some financial troubles and it seems like they wont be gettin Martinez from Inter as Inter is demanding somethin like 70-80 milion? I swear they should just put in an offer of ~25 milion for Sardar. They wanna build a young team and this summer, with the covid situation affecting the transfer market Sardar would be a great solution.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiroKhorshid View Post
        Barca is offloading Suarez. Which leaves Griezmann as a striker who is not a real number 9. Barca is in some financial troubles and it seems like they wont be gettin Martinez from Inter as Inter is demanding somethin like 70-80 milion? I swear they should just put in an offer of ~25 milion for Sardar. They wanna build a young team and this summer, with the covid situation affecting the transfer market Sardar would be a great solution.
        Azmoun is a real Madrid fan btw!

Comment

Just thinkin of it, especially if Messi stays and Sardar's high CF IQ I can really imagine him takin off at Barca It might take a few months for him to adjust at but he definately has what it takes.

Comment

Originally posted by PSGman#19 View Post
            Azmoun is a real Madrid fan btw!
            Trust me if Barca really gives him an offer he might forget he is/was a Real Madrid fan

Comment

Trust me if Barca really gives him an offer he might forget he is/was a Real Madrid fan
              I think Messi is thinking about retiring and coaching... He should just bring in Taremi to replace himself since Taremi already has good chemistry with Sardar. I figures now that we are dreaming, we might as well dream big!!!

Comment

Well as i said Barca is in a financial crisis and they wont be able to do any big signings.. They signed a 29 year old Braithwate in winter (as a short term Suarez replacement who was injured for 3-4 months) so i dont think signing a 25 year old Sardar with room for improvement is far fetched Especially considering Sardar is already better than Braithwate ever was.

Comment

Indeed ... he be like... Real What ..!??? So would I & I hate Barca ..!

By the same token, on the rare case of Barca come sniffing .... Zenit are gonna double up their asking price

Comment

As Havertz inches closer to Chelsea, Bayer Leverkusen are targeting Patrik Schick (played at RB Leipzig last season) to replace him. If this move goes through, we may have to remove Bayer from our hopeful Sardar destinations.

Comment

Only Iranian football fans discuss, often @ length their own imaginary Transfers involving TM players ..! lol

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
                        As Havertz inches closer to Chelsea, Bayer Leverkusen are targeting Patrik Schick (played at RB Leipzig last season) to replace him. If this move goes through, we may have to remove Bayer from our hopeful Sardar destinations.
                        We shouldn't be hopeful about any German interest for our players, unless we win the world cup 3 times in a row

Comment

One more year of solid performances at Zenit and a few good showings in UCL, and he would start getting linked to the elite teams. He has already been linked (some legitimate, some media hype) to teams just below that level like Napoli, Lazio, Milan, Arsenal, Wolverhampton, Everton, Atletico Madrid, etc.
                          Yes these media articles mean nothing, but the teams you are getting linked to defines your profile as a player.

Comment

tomorrow's game will be live and in English commentary on YouTube

https://twitter.com/fczenit_en/statu...677065218?s=19

Gesendet von meinem SM-G973F mit Tapatalk

Comment

La liga

Real Madrid - Benzema turns 33 this year and Jovic is not wanted. Azmoun is the perfect replacement considering the price tag which allows the club to purchase more players in other positions.

Barcelona - Suarez seems to be leaving. Messi doesn’t seem happy and maybe leaves, as unlikely as it is. Barcelona clearly needs a young striker. Azmoun is a great choice which allows them to invest in other positions since it’s all over the news that they wish to improve the squad.

Atletico Madrid - Diego Costa is 32 in a month and they play 442 with 2 forwards. Morata scored 12 goals and if they are satisfied by that, then they still need a forward to play next to him, and if they aren’t then they for sure need at least one forward.

Sevilla - They will be in pot 1 in the Champions Leauge. They need to have a proper forward. Luuk De Jong was their highest forward goalscorer with just 6 goals in the leauge and Munir scored 5. They basically don’t have a striker. Their highest scorer was Ocampos with 14 goals as a winger. They need a forward like Azmoun that can score often.

Serie A

Lazio - They play 352. Immobile needs a good partner in their 352 system. Caicedo turns 32 in two weeks.

Roma - Dzeko is 34. Azmoun is a great replacement for them.

Juventus has Ronaldo and Dybala that play as forwards.

Inter has Lukaku, Sanchez and Martinez.

Atalanta has great forwards. Some of their offensive players are aging but they will probably play for Atalanta until they decline.

Milan wants to play with Rebic and Zlatan. They can’t have Zlatan and Azmoun with one being benched.

Napoli bought Osimhen.

Bundesliga

Bayern Munich - Lewandowski is the best forward in the world and will play until he declines.

Dortmund - Haaland is their star forward.

Leipzig - They just got Hwang.

Premier Leauge

Manchester City - Gabriel Jesus and Aguero. Both will play.

Liverpool - Firmino is untouchable. Minamino and Origi on the bench.

Manchester United - They play with 1 forward. Martial is scoring for them.

Tottenham - They have Kane.

Chelsea - They just got Werner.

Arsenal - They got Aubameyang.

Leicester - They have Vardy. They need a backup. Azmoun is not a backup striker. He is world class.

There are no clubs in Bundesliga or Premier Leauge for Azmoun.

Lazio is the only Champions Leauge club for Azmoun.

Barcelona don’t even need a striker. They should play Griezmann as a striker and he will do wonders. He is underperforming because of his role in the team.

Zidane loves Benzema. Real Madrid will play Benzema until he declines no matter his age. Azmoun might have the same faith as Jovic if he goes there because Benzema will start every game.

Sevilla and Atletico Madrid are the only two realistic clubs for Azmoun that play Champions Leauge.

Lazio, Atletico Madrid and Sevilla are the most likely clubs for Azmoun.

I hope he goes to none of them.

He should stay with Zenit another season. Atletico Madrid play defensive. I want to see Azmoun play in an attacking team so he can score many goals. Sevilla is a shaky club. Lazio has overachieved. They might collapse next season.

If Zenit get a world class playmaker or a world class winger they can go far in the Champions Leauge.

They already have a good team. Azmoun should stay.
                              #BanNoorafkan

Comment

Agree with above but even if Leverkusen sign schick which is not certain, I think a player like azmoun is some star power they could seriously use. Remember they are losing Haavertz who has been playing as CF and their other CF Alario, so two are needed. Volland could also be leaving.

Lazio I would remove as it seems they are going to land muriqi from fenerbahce (LOL).

Comment

Working...
                                X