This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MehdiKing View Post
    According to Transfermarkt as of today there is a 62% chance of Azmoun moving to AC MILAN:
    https://www.transfermarkt.com/geruec...gk_verein_id/5
    Does this include (or not include) his mom's blessing?

Joking aside, how the heck do they come up with 62%??? Talk about non-scientific

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      Have faith , maldini is going to do a great job. If possible we will sign azmoun
      Tavakol be Khoda.. Age be Khoda na, Tavakol be Gatoozo lol. Send in Gatoozo and have him slap around his former CB teammate a bit. “Paolo.. This is Malakia!!”
      Last edited by teammelli91; 06-13-2021, 10:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
        Does this include (or not include) his mom's blessing?

Joking aside, how the heck do they come up with 62%??? Talk about non-scientific
        Toro Khoda Maman Azmoun 🙏🏼 The sweetest lady/football mom supporting parent Sardar has.

Maman Azmoun, toro Khoda bezar Sardar bere. In Sardar dige Koochooloo nist, alan yek kherse gondast!

Toro Khoda bezar bere Milan Maman Azmoun 🙏🏼 Behet ghol midam Maman Azmoun, Serdar barat do seta Sardar kochooloo miyare age bezari bere Milan

Comment

Lol 62% is like the most random thing to come out of the transfermarkt website. I’d love to see the exact statistical analysis that was conducted and what parameters were used to come up with this

Hope they’re right though so I’ll take it lol

Comment

roma is a 72% chance according to transfermarkt. as long as sardar doesnt go to a team like brighton, i would be pleased with a transfer

Comment

^ Roma kheili bija kardeh.

Comment

Apparently Semak said he is staying lol

Sent from my MAR-LX3A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                  Apparently Semak said he is staying lol

Semak is high lol.

He’s been using too much namak 🧂 for Semak.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                    Semak is high lol.

He’s been using too much namak [emoji3165] for Semak.
                    Tbh, I won't be surprised if he stays..

Comment

Anything any of the clubs are saying right now is just pure negotiation.

Comment

I think the main question is how the hell does Semak still have a job?
                        Absolute trash of a coach.

Comment

Just hope if they block his sale he isn't stupid enough to renew like some players do

Comment

^

Well, you gotta give him some credit. He managed to bring together half of Papa Berdy's pets to Zenit and in a way formed his team around them. He was smart in that regard. He understands chemistry.

He's alright. But yeah, he's not anything special or out of the ordinary.

Comment

Aren't they bringing in another striker who is decent? Shouldn't that be some indication to leave Zenit? Or are they bringing that player in (forgot his name) to be backup to Sardar?

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                                Aren't they bringing in another striker who is decent? Shouldn't that be some indication to leave Zenit? Or are they bringing that player in (forgot his name) to be backup to Sardar?

Yes, Gaëtan Laborde.

Comment

Working...
                                X