X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenit not want to sell

Comment

^^^ Its just the game of buyer / seller ; - )
      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
        ^^^ Its just the game of buyer / seller ; - )
        Yes, Zenit would be foolish not to sell Azmoun knowing that his contract will expire and they would lose him for free next season.

Comment

seems the interest involves more teams and more seriousness than ever before

Comment

My guess, as history has shown, many teams will show interest, Zenit will keep him and extend his contract lol.

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
              My guess, as history has shown, many teams will show interest, Zenit will keep him and extend his contract lol.
              Areh
              So far Sevilla > Milan >Roma > extension with Zenit
              But nashaaashide hanooz Shab deraaze & more serious suitors may well yet enter the foray ..!
              $$$ harfe Aaakharo khaahad zado Va hannozam ke hanoozeh a lofty exten$$$ion with Zenit looks most probable..!:/

Comment

If he leaves, seems like he'll end up in Italy. Not bad?

Comment

Maldiiiiiniiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!! 😱!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                    Azmoun to milan lets gooooo
                    Toro khoda bere Milan! I’ve been preaching this for so long!! Please!

Comment

Originally posted by scuderia View Post
                      Zenit ghalat kardeh goh khordeh lol.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                        Toro khoda bere Milan! I’ve been preaching this for so long!! Please!
                        Are you for Milan?

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                          Are you for Milan?
                          Of course! I’m a fan of Milan

Comment

I think Sardar needs to sit down and really, and I mean REALLY think before he makes his next move.

If Milan, Roma and Atalanta are racing to grab him he needs to REALLY put into perspective many factors before making his decision. Of course the money that Zenit/he receives is important.

But I’m talking about legacy. I’m talking about being a part of history, putting on the shirt that legends and icons used to wear. I WOULD NOT say this if I’d think he wouldn’t do well there. I’m saying this because I BELIEVE he will succeed at Milan and succeed just as well as he did with Zenit.

Yeah yeah yeah.. “but umm but he won’t have a Dzyuba there ummm but umm he wouldn’t have his Zenit friends to support him. Umm he will fail.. umm Milan sucks and they will fail next season.”

Blah blah blah.. Lol this is the club that MADE footballers into LEGENDS. It is a GRAND club. Sure it’s Gad it’s share of ups and downs (mostly downs) but I believe in Sardar’s abilities despite struggling for months. Despite having to sit on the bench.

I honestly believe he WILL acclimate to Italian football just as Mehdi took 3 months to start rolling.

Sardar Azmoun is the BEST fit for what Milan are LOOKING for. They want a target man who can play when they REST Ibra. Their fans have been saying this for soooo long this past few weeks. And they avoid Azmoun making my head want to explode!!!!

Baziashoon vaghean chiz-kholan lol.

Baba, Maldini, Dadash, Baradar, Kaka, Hermano.. If you fight to get this kid I promise you won’t regret it. You will be purchasing a player who will give you 4-5 years maybe 6-8!!

😱!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                              I think Sardar needs to sit down and really, and I mean REALLY think before he makes his next move.

If Milan, Roma and Atalanta are racing to grab him he needs to REALLY put into perspective many factors before making his decision. Of course the money that Zenit/he receives is important.

But I’m talking about legacy. I’m talking about being a part of history, putting on the shirt that legends and icons used to wear. I WOULD NOT say this if I’d think he wouldn’t do well there. I’m saying this because I BELIEVE he will succeed at Milan and succeed just as well as he did with Zenit.

Yeah yeah yeah.. “but umm but he won’t have a Dzyuba there ummm but umm he wouldn’t have his Zenit friends to support him. Umm he will fail.. umm Milan sucks and they will fail next season.”

Blah blah blah.. Lol this is the club that MADE footballers into LEGENDS. It is a GRAND club. Sure it’s Gad it’s share of ups and downs (mostly downs) but I believe in Sardar’s abilities despite struggling for months. Despite having to sit on the bench.

I honestly believe he WILL acclimate to Italian football just as Mehdi took 3 months to start rolling.

Sardar Azmoun is the BEST fit for what Milan are LOOKING for. They want a target man who can play when they REST Ibra. Their fans have been saying this for soooo long this past few weeks. And they avoid Azmoun making my head want to explode!!!!

Baziashoon vaghean chiz-kholan lol.

Baba, Maldini, Dadash, Baradar, Kaka, Hermano.. If you fight to get this kid I promise you won’t regret it. You will be purchasing a player who will give you 4-5 years maybe 6-8!!

😱!!!!
                              Have faith , maldini is going to do a great job. If possible we will sign azmoun
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

According to Transfermarkt as of today there is a 62% chance of Azmoun moving to AC MILAN:

https://www.transfermarkt.com/geruec...gk_verein_id/5

Comment

Working...
                                X