This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
    He truly wasted his potential with late move to Europe, overall laziness (he is in better shape now that he is retired than when he was playing...), and quick exit from Europe back to Qatar (this last one killed his career) and prevented him from becoming a star
    Yeah for sure, vaghan heyf shod. A wasted talent with so much potential, he could open up every defense in the world. Well we need to be glad he had a couple of good season, he won the German cup twice and the league once with Bayern

Comment

I don’t see Milan offering what Zenit want- they will more likely hold out for a free transfer next year If they wanted him by the looks of it. If there are talks about loan deals and free transfers and hoping that Zlatan who will never be fully fit will be able to be their striker for the season then that backs up the point.
      I don’t see Zenit letting Azmoun - the best player in Russia- go on the cheap.

By the way seeing Spinazola play for Italy last night, I had heard a lot of good things about him, an attacking wing back who can actually cross a ball is Sardar’s dream of a player. If Roma can keep Pellegrini too and some of their other top players - so many playmakers in that team ie Pedro, Zaniolo, Pastore, Mkhitarayan,.

Comment

Azmoun to milan lets gooooo
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tas...oun-report/amp

Comment

We might have to offer up some shambools if Milan gets him

Comment

Yes Yes go to Milan! Not Roma go to Milan!!!
              Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                We might have to offer up some shambools if Milan gets him
                There will not be any shambools left after the Iraq game to offer lol
                Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
                  I doubt he would do that because he has a very close relationship with the Zenit managing team, his coaches, teammates and the fans. I think he wants to leave on the best terms.
                  I agree that he should not burn any bridges with Zenit management who have contributed to his growth. Yet, without overtly being confrontational he could use a "silently dissatisfied" approach if they don't sell him and also apply the silent treatment to offers for extension from Zenit. In a sense I agree with both of you teammelli91 jaan and Ardalan. This way he will send a message in the unsaid. We Iranians have a lot to learn when it comes to conflict management and applying pressure without being abrasive.

Go Sardar!

Comment

Gazzetta: AC Milan initiates contacts with Russian giants’ for striker Sardar Azmoun

AC Milan‘s target is reportedly Olivier Giroud. He has been heavily linked with a move to the Rossoneri in the last few weeks, despite having his contract extended by one year.

Ibrahimovic’s condition is not encouraging and perhaps it is why the Rossoneri decided to move for another striker besides Giroud as well.

According to today’s edition of La Gazzetta dello Sport, Paolo Maldini and Frederic Massara have set their sights on Sardar Azmoun who currently plays for Zenit Saint Petersburg.

Azmoun, 26, has a contract ending next year and is a centre-forward that can play with both feet. In the season ended that just ended, he made 29 appearances: scored 19 and assisted 6 others.

There have been contacts between the Rossoneri club and the Russian managers. But, Milan are stalling, for now, claims the newspaper.

https://milanreports.com/2021/06/12/...sardar-azmoun/

Comment

This is the best time to go to a team like Milan they are back in CL, investing in a team and to be mentored by ibra is just a golden opportunity. I hope milan are serious this time around and we have azmoun playing fir one of the greatest teams after Real Madrid, milan play a 4231 so sardar will fit in great. With the likes of rebic, hernadez, possibly beradi and hakan he will get enough assists to make a difference. On a side note I would love to have him on my FUT team next year.
                      United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

Originally posted by metallica69 View Post
                        This is the best time to go to a team like Milan they are back in CL, investing in a team and to be mentored by ibra is just a golden opportunity. I hope milan are serious this time around and we have azmoun playing fir one of the greatest teams after Real Madrid, milan play a 4231 so sardar will fit in great. With the likes of rebic, hernadez, possibly beradi and hakan he will get enough assists to make a difference. On a side note I would love to have him on my FUT team next year.
                        ones to watch azmoun fifa card?? [emoji102]

Comment

Hakan Çalhanoğlu‘s contract runs out at the end of this month and talks are that he will not renew and Premier League clubs are interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                            Hakan Çalhanoğlu‘s contract runs out at the end of this month and talks are that he will not renew and Premier League clubs are interested.
                            Totally differenr player and position, Italy is perfect for Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by Mahsaa View Post
                              Totally differenr player and position, Italy is perfect for Azmoun
                              My post was just in the reaction to Sardar potentially playing alongside him next season.

Comment

https://www.gazzetta.it/Calcio/Calci...ner_0914a27cTY

Azmoun, the Messi of Iran who whispers horses (and played volleyball)

Discovering the Zenit striker that Milan likes. Paired with Leo after a 3-2 Rostov-Bayern in 2016. His second home? The riding school...

Sardar Azmoun, 26 years old.

"Iranian Leo" for a few years. The juxtaposition has date and place: November 2016, Rostov-Bayern 3-2, Azmoun silences the giants and the media baptize him. "It is the Messi of Iran". Even if the two are like the Alpha and the Omega. Only close in a few numbers: 36 goals in 54 matches for the national team, 19 out of 19 in the U20. A prophetic name to play on: Sardar, in Farsi, means "he who is in the head". The leader. This is how it goes at Zenit. If Dzyuba is the "sergeant" because of the exultation with the military salute and armband, Azmoun is his first corporal. Quick striker who has learned to score: 19 this year, 21 last season, 9 in his first year on the Neva. He touched Lazio, Napoli looked for him, now Milan is aiming for him, the new Rossoneri goal in the midst of the waltz of the strikers (Giroud, Raspadori).

Tip

-

First the merits: technique and speed. Azmoun is a mobile tip. He gives his best around a buoy striker like Dzyuba. He and Artem, at Zenit, have won three titles, a Russian Cup and a Super Cup playing as if they were a ten-year-old tandem. The "sergeant" opens the spaces, the "corporal" enters. Better in a two-man attack than a single "9". Javier Ribalta, ex d.s. of Zenit today in Parma, he bought it from Rubin for 12 million. The second most expensive Iranian footballer after Jahanbakhsh at Brighton (19). One of the best investments ever made in St. Petersburg, where Sardar became the idol of the Zenit Arena: 52 goals in 83 games. Super average. Benino also in the Champions League, among other things: in 2016 he punished Bayern and Atletico, this year he failed to sting Lazio. Natural right, contract expiring in 2022, 26 years old, he is a second striker who creates play and scores a lot. In Pioli's Milan he could also play as a second striker, a bit like Brahim Diaz did in the last few outings. He talks a lot with his teammates. Defect: he never played outside of Russia.

Stables

-

Azmoun relaxes in his own way: "Horses are the thing I miss most outside Iran." A refuge away from chaos, a bit like Robert Redford in the film that went down in history. Who knows if Azmoun also whispers: “I arrive at the stables at six and leave in the evening, I often sleep near the stables”. Woe to call him while he's on his own. Sensitive, thoughtful guy. After the World Cup in Russia he temporarily left the national team for too many insults received, especially towards his mother. "His condition had worsened." Dietrofront though. In 2019 he finished third in the Asian Cup, even though he never played at home. Seven years ago he was in Sepahan, central Iran, but he left due to lack of confidence: "They didn't pay and I was left behind with the rent, so I chose Russia". First the Rubin, then the Rostov of Kurban Berdyev, the "Turkmen Bielsa". One who hasn't given exclusive interviews for ten years and speaks little. Sardar has Turkmen origins, so he has a good relationship with the mystery coach. 2016-17 is the year of consecration: 12 goals in 42 games.

Volleyball

-

Today he plays in attack, but up to the age of 12 he preferred volleyball. The sport of father Khalil, former star of the Iranian national team, 8 years among the greats: "He was the best volleyball player in Asia for two seasons in a row." Footballer by chance. Born in Gonbad, closer to Turkmenistan than Tehran, one day he attended an audition for a newly born local team. Double and greetings to volleyball: “Sometimes I miss him. When I get home I always play ”. For him origins are everything. At the time of Rostov he wore 69 in honor of the region where he grew up, Golestan, where car plates are registered like this. The bomber's refuge.

Comment

Working...
                                X