Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The fact that I know how much Maldini and Milan love their Iranian fan base is more reason why this bothers me. Not that Sardar has anything to do with Iranian Milan fans or should be a reason for them to sign him. But it’s rather the perfect alignment in time when it comes to Sardar’s success in the last 2 seasons at Zenit, as a striker who fits the bill.
    Last edited by teammelli91; 06-02-2021, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli91 View Post
      The fact that I know how much Maldini and Milan love their Iranian fan base is more reason why this bothers me. Not that Sardar has anything to do with Iranian Milan fans or should be a reason for them to sign him. But it’s rather the perfect alignment in time when it comes to Sardar’s success in the last 2 seasons at Zenit, as a striker who fits the bill.
      Man fekr mikonam mohetarin dalili ke Giroud raa entekhaab kardand ine ke raazi mishe rooye nimkat beshine va vaghti

Zlatan raa esterahat midand vaarede zamin beshe.

Agar Sardar fasle ayande miraft Milan nimkatneshin mishod chon Zlatan dar noke hamle baazi mikone.
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

If Nuno Santo becomes Everton manager, I can see them putting in an offer for Azmoun. Everton have shown interest in him before and Nuno showed interest in him last season whilst at Wolves. But this is all speculation by me so don't read too much into it

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
          Man fekr mikonam mohetarin dalili ke Giroud raa entekhaab kardand ine ke raazi mishe rooye nimkat beshine va vaghti

Zlatan raa esterahat midand vaarede zamin beshe.

Agar Sardar fasle ayande miraft Milan nimkatneshin mishod chon Zlatan dar noke hamle baazi mikone.
          The way Pioli will set up his team is divide the playing time. According to other Milan fans who are more aware than I am, that is the plan. To have 2 teams play during the season. Rest Ibra in the league the week prior to CL and play Giroud instead. That goes for 3-4 other players. I think Sardar would have accepted that. The main issue is money. Sardar is worth a lot and Milan for some reason don’t want to risk it.

Zenit have also been very cold and kind of unprofessional on their Twitter with English/Italian fans, when they’ve tagged Azmoun. I remember one time Zenit’s main Twitter handle retweeted a fan showing interest in Azmoun by saying, “No thanks.” They shielded him for too long.

I really hope he leaves this summer. Hala Milan nashod whatever. But he’s gotta go and it looks like it’s gonna happen.

Comment

Giroud extended with Chelsea and won't go to milan

Comment

So Milan still definitely has to be in the market for a striker. Especially with Mandzukic gone

Comment

By order of preference : 1.dortmund 2. Milan 3. Sevilla

Comment

I don't know man, for some reason I see him ending up joining West Ham. I think that's the best suited team for him or another team that likes to cross the ball. The Clarets would be another good option for Azmoun. The reason I say West Ham is because players playing in cold, physical Eastern European leagues (e.g. Czech, Russia, Slovakia) profiles fit like a glove in that team. Recently West Ham have been looking at players/monitoring playing in Czech League like Abdallah Sima and Adam Hložek. As well as, Alex Král playing for Spartak Moscow in the Russian Premier League. Thus, why I think Azmoun would be a good candidate for them given they need a striker. Many West Ham fans also rate him on Twitter. As much as an unpopular opinion this may be.

Comment

Originally posted by Leicester City View Post
                    I don't know man, for some reason I see him ending up joining West Ham. I think that's the best suited team for him or another team that likes to cross the ball. The Clarets would be another good option for Azmoun. The reason I say West Ham is because players playing in cold, physical Eastern European leagues (e.g. Czech, Russia, Slovakia) profiles fit like a glove in that team. Recently West Ham have been looking at players/monitoring playing in Czech League like Abdallah Sima and Adam Hložek. As well as, Alex Král playing for Spartak Moscow in the Russian Premier League. Thus, why I think Azmoun would be a good candidate for them given they need a striker. Many West Ham fans also rate him on Twitter. As much as an unpopular opinion this may be.
                    i agree, i know people have ptsd of the prem bc of arj, but these are completely different circumstances. azmoun is actually very fit to play in the epl, and they have david moyes who is completely different than pothead. azmoun would excel there

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
                      i agree, i know people have ptsd of the prem bc of arj, but these are completely different circumstances. azmoun is actually very fit to play in the epl, and they have david moyes who is completely different than pothead. azmoun would excel there
                      Agreed. People here are forgetting Azmoun ALMOST joined Wolves back in January 2019. Meaning he wants to play in the Premiership, otherwise why entertain the offer in the 1st place? Azmoun has said multiple times he wants to play English football and his fellow Turkmen mentor Berdyev has suggested him to join England. Why? Because his skillsets translate excellently to the English Game and I definitely trust him given he knows Azmoun game the best.

Comment

Idk I really think Milan would be an amazing fit for him. I feel he could have a great partnership with Rebic kind of like Dzyuba

He also shares the same agent as Rebic

West Ham to me feels like kind of a lateral move as he’d be in Europa league and likely not in the top 6 of the prem again next season

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceAli View Post
                          Idk I really think Milan would be an amazing fit for him. I feel he could have a great partnership with Rebic kind of like Dzyuba

He also shares the same agent as Rebic

West Ham to me feels like kind of a lateral move as he’d be in Europa league and likely not in the top 6 of the prem again next season
                          I think it was Ralf Rangnick who wanted Azmoun when he was being linked to a move to AC Milan last year, not Stefano Pioli. Rangnick is recently being linked with Everton, which is another good choice for Azmoun in terms of slotting into the team's system should they be in for him.

Comment

Sardar’s 2020-21 RPL highlights

Comment

not sure if posted elsewhere or not.

Our best player speaking post match. And speaking like a damn leader

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post

not sure if posted elsewhere or not.

Our best player speaking post match. And speaking like a damn leader
                                "I promised myself that I would do something to bring out their tears"....Damn! ASSASSIN!
                                -Sardar Azmoun

Comment

Working...
                                X