X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

azmoun on fire!

Comment

The only difference between SARDAR and the great ones is his first touch. He has definitely gotten better with it over the years, but it still isn’t at an elite level. And that is some of the reason that he doesn’t convert as much as we would like.

Comment

Se-se-se-se-SERDAR Azmoun!!

Comment

They will try and get Dzyuba on the score sheet now , watch.

Comment

Any streams guys ? Thanks

Comment

now that is a fantastic finish on the breakaway...!! rounds the keeper and scores...!
              he is so much more lethal of a finisher when he takes chances seriously and doesnt try too hard to play it cool with golden chances

TM4Life is right he is sorta wasteful considering the immense number of chances he is afforded in front of the goal in Zenit due to overwhelming offensive attacking approach of zenit and their far superior squad to the rest of the RPL..!!
              He simply wont be afforded so many in other leagues/top teams especially so he must stop acting so nonchallant n laxy dazy on the attacking front, and prove himself to be a far more serious of a finisher/attacker..!!

Comment

that finish was one he could have fucked up even a year ago ( I remember he did vs villareal)

ITs a hard finish because you actually have a lot of space to run around the gk so if you choose to do it there can be no hesistation or bad touch and you cant force yourself too far wide.

From the decisiveness he showed this time its clear as soon as he went through he knew exactly what he wanted to do and executed it to perfection.

Comment

I said it last game and I will say it again, he is one of the best strikers in the world at the moment. I mean natural strikers who mainly operate in the box.

Comment

4 goals and 1 assist in 4 matches.

He is on fire. Beautiful finish as well. He threatened all day with smart runs in behind. One chance from a tight angle he tried lifting over GK which was saved well (difficult finish + good save more than a real miss). A free header he should have scored happened shortly after that but he made up for it with his goal on the next chance. All forwards will miss chances and given he scored 2 out of 2 in crucial game last week it balances out. More impressive is the fact the miss had no effect on his confidence going through for his goal. Top forwards dont even remember they missed.

Comment

Originally posted by Medzdidz View Post
                      I said it last game and I will say it again, he is one of the best strikers in the world at the moment. I mean natural strikers who mainly operate in the box.
                      i agree by enlarge but to become world-class striker, for which he possess most needed elements, he simply needs to cut back a little on the Nonchalance approach and become a far More Ruthless of a Finisher..!!
                      his forceful and intentful approach to his goal today and couple of other ensuing chances IS Exactly what i want to see from him ..!! like a FKING BOSSS

to me he is nearly Twice the overall caliber of a Striker than Diego Costa but Not even half as Ruthless..!!

Comment

Video of Sardar’s goal. The whole sequence was superb: great pass to Sardar, Sardar’s speed and power, and his celebration with all his team and even the photographer!

https://mobile.twitter.com/fczenit_e...11488478859266

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                          i agree by enlarge but to become world-class striker, for which he possess most needed elements, he simply needs to cut back a little on the Nonchalance approach and become a far More Ruthless of a Finisher..!!
                          his forceful and intentful approach to his goal today and couple of other ensuing chances IS Exactly what i want to see from him ..!! like a FKING BOSSS

to me he is nearly Twice the overall caliber of a Striker than Diego Costa but Not even half as Ruthless..!!
                          but do you not think that this lack of ruthlessness is common for younger forwards? Many dont even develop it until 26ish (aubameyang, salah, jimenez from wolves who we see playing so well now in PL) while of course small minority like aguero,lewandowski,benzema always had it.

I agree with you on other point. He is such a clean player in his movements, technique, combo plays but if he could develop some additional morde-khori skills and some of the DEVIL that costa has it will take his game to next level.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun

Comment

Originally posted by diz View Post
                              Video of Sardar’s goal. The whole sequence was superb: great pass to Sardar, Sardar’s speed and power, and his celebration with all his team and even the photographer!

https://mobile.twitter.com/fczenit_e...11488478859266
                              That celebration was cute ngl

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X