Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He is actually perfect for the Premier League. Physicality, speed, heading, dribbling he has it all. His only issue is that he goes through dry phases and loses confidence almost on yearly basis but this year the stats say something else. He will do well in any top attacking English team in my opinion.
    چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
    We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
      azmoun would flourish in epl, he has the perfect skill set for the league. keshwardoost also mentioned that he wants azmoun at porto, but they wont be able to afford his salary and thats a lateral move, if not a downgrade
      Kian_Khosh jan, I believe that Porto is a upgrade, but the league is a lateral move.
      Offcorce Manchester United or Chelsea, Real Madrid Inter would be a much bigger upgrade but Porto is better than teams like Westham, Sevilla, Leicester etc in my book.

# Id take those teams anyday though just to get him to PL, as long as he doesnt go to a bottom team/mid table team..

Probably best top 3 teams in a league he has a chans to land is Serie A,
      PL top 3-4 teams are full on attackers so he had to play at a europa leage team and thats a bit boring.. but maybe he could make a move up to top 3 teams after 2 years if he does well..

Premier League/Serie A, La Liga, Bundesliga is a bit more exhiting though than Liga Nos but id take Porto over many of the top 4 league teams.,
      But as you and someone else before pointed out, Porto wont afford his salary so it wont happen. Its just a move id like to se but probably wont ever happen :/
      Supporting Team Melli

Comment

Dzyuba dressed up as Deadpool to collect his winners medal , brilliant .

Comment

Here is the full game. Enjoy

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________
          We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Here are highlights:

We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

Comment

Originally posted by Salar View Post
              He is actually perfect for the Premier League. Physicality, speed, heading, dribbling he has it all. His only issue is that he goes through dry phases and loses confidence almost on yearly basis but this year the stats say something else. He will do well in any top attacking English team in my opinion.
              I dont really think he has had any notable dry spell since joining zenit though. That is the big improvement he has made, consistency. He was an extremely streaky scorer in his rostov and rubin days. Now it seems like he is way more strong mentally and has worked much harder on his finishing, especially one time finishes in the box. If he misses 1 he is very likely to score the next.

Comment

Will this summer FINALLY be the one where he goes somewhere more exciting to follow than Zenit? I feel like nowadays there are so many big clubs with striker vacancies that he will have many options.

Comment

Artem changed into his Deadpool costume to collect his medal (see next post).

Comment

LOL. First Will Smith, now Ryan Reynolds is a Zenit fan!

Comment

This sequence is golden. Congrats Sardar jaan, you deserve it!

Comment

Rigoni and Hernani, who were both zenit rejects interesting results this season

Hernani has been a starter for Parma and scored like 7 goals in serie A

Rigoni has played like 1200 minutes in la liga but hasn’t really done much

Azmoun can go to a great team in a great league, it’s truly up to him after becoming top scorer twice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                          Rigoni and Hernani, who were both zenit rejects interesting results this season

Hernani has been a starter for Parma and scored like 7 goals in serie A

Rigoni has played like 1200 minutes in la liga but hasn’t really done much

Azmoun can go to a great team in a great league, it’s truly up to him after becoming top scorer twice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          paredes from a worse zenit side (they used money from his sale to by sardar, barrio, rakitskiy) and not a star performer either (quite inconsistent, moody) is a starter for PSG and one of pochettino's favorites it seems.

More generally from RPL:

Shomorodov the uzbek is doing very well for Genoa this season (6 goals, some very nice ones too and in general winning a lot of plaudits with his overall play). He was on rostov last season

Miranchuk went from Loko to Atalanta and its been a stop start season for him. Lot of competition in that side for his CAM position but he has gotten decent minutes and scored some beautiful goals. Think he will really take off next year and they seem to have plan for him. Kokorin for fiorentina has been shit. It seems torino are close to sealing a deal for dynamo moscow CDM fomin for around EU 10-15 mil. Generally speaking lot of interest from italians regarding russian market and RPL players in the past year.

Obv there are some examples of transfers from russia in recent times that didnt work, promes, doumbia spring to mind.

On the other hand Rondon I thought was fantastic in the PL and really loved by newcastle fans, could have stayed there longer but went to china. Axel witsel was in a class of his own in zenit and by way of china became fix in dortmund.

Thing is azmoun's sample size and sheer volume of goals in the past 3 seasons is just too good to ignore, even for skeptics. Add to that the fact this is not random middle aged CF having a couple good years but is actually the maturation of a player who clearly had a ton of talent in his teens and early 20s which he proved in spurts in both league and CL/EL.

Comment

azmoun have to move this summer, he is in his prime, he score alot of goals he has to move

Comment

I’m a fan of Milan. No matter how bad they’ve been doing in recent years, AC Milan will always have a special place in my heart. Since the days of Maldini, Cafu, Kaka, Seedorf.. to now. I have a lot of respect for this club.

The football Gods are not blind. The football Gods are very much aware of what Ibrahimovic will continue to bring for Milan next year. But the football Gods are also aware that this aging Swedish veteran may have just another year or possibly two years left. They know that Ibra can’t help carry this team on his back up front.

The football Gods know that if Milan want to play and deliver consistently in Europe, they need a good backup who can be there when Ibrahimovic can’t.

The Gods are not blind friends. It is a match made in the football universe.

Who could ever imagine the day Milan look to Ibra to bring the goals and the glory. To help them taste, just a LITTLE bit of that success as before.

A young player comes a long whose won the Golden Boot in the Russian Premier League for a second time. A player who is familiar with the style of Ibrahimovic and who has idolized this player as a youth. A long time fan of this legendary target men, who himself is a target man.

This was written in the stars, in this vast universe.

You can’t write a script like this ladies and gentlemen.

Comment

Love to see Azmoun in the Bundesliga or Primera Division. Its going to be a hot transfer summer with Azmoun, Gholizadeh, ARJ, Ghaedi and maybe even return to Europe by Mehrdad Mohammadi?
                                Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                                O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Working...
                                X