This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by milad_b View Post
    Valencia can only afford Sardar if they drop Maxi Gómez (£22.5 million - $31 mill). Dude is shit, out of 26 games (2290 minutes) he has only scored 5 Goals! ONLY 5 Goals! They should drop the MOFO regardless lol

Their other FW Kang-in Lee has 0 goals out of 21 games (1021 minutes). And he cost them $20 mill
    lee kang-in is actually an academy product. i recall barca and real madrid trying to sign him when he was very young. i doubt that valencia dropped 20 million when he was only 10 years old

Comment

Like I said, dont care for the team at all. Just hope that growing list of suitors causes one of the good ones to act quickly

Comment

Lol valencia have been wasting their time and money He is only 20 but so far doesn't look promising in big stage. Maybe he will change in future but right now they need someone who can score goals and obviously both kang and gomez have been failing. This is probably the reason they are at the buttom of La liga.

btw The value is based on the date he officially joined Valencia which was 2018.

I prefer sardar joining lower ranked team like valencia as there would be less pressure on him. Then work his way to bigger team. Exactly like Mehdi or even himself.
        Originally posted by kian_khosh View Post
        lee kang-in is actually an academy product. i recall barca and real madrid trying to sign him when he was very young. i doubt that valencia dropped 20 million when he was only 10 years old

Comment

Lol valencia have been wasting their time and money He is only 20 but so far doesn't look promising in big stage. Maybe he will change in future but right now they need someone who can score goals and obviously both kang and gomez have been failing. This is probably the reason they are at the buttom of La liga.

btw The value is based on the date he officially joined Valencia which was 2018.

I prefer sardar joining lower ranked team like valencia as there would be less pressure on him. Then work his way to bigger team. Exactly like Mehdi or even himself.
          i agree, but there are PLENTY of better options like that. sevilla is the best option given the rumors

Comment

well that wont be the case. Valencia fans are notoriously vicious. He is 26 and needs to take the best offer that guarantees him good chance of starting.

And also, I dont see him leaving zenit unless it truly is a good team. unlike ARJ he is not desperate to leave. Would have to be something like sevilla to truly tempt him, roma and atalanta would probably be enough too. And I dont blame him eitherm leaving zenit situation for a shitshow like valencia is not appealing to anybody and probably recipe for career suicide.

Comment

Valencia fans are already dealing with their strikers not scoring goals so they are used to it. If sardar doesn't score , there won't be any pressure on him , atleast from the fans. However if sardar moves to a club which had a great goal scorer and sardar messes up few chances .... oh god knows what would the fans do to him.

As sardar said, its not his decision its actually zenit's decision ( he signed a 3.5-year contract in 2019 ) . If zenit want to keep him he'll stay if not they sell him to which ever team pays the most. Sardar has said it himself that its zenit's decision and he is happy to stay in zenit . His market value is around $28-$30 mill and honestly i don't think any small team can afford him.

IMO Valencia is the best option right now . I think he can score lots of goals there and build a good reputation to move to better team in la liga. He just turned 26 so he is young , he has a good 5-6 year a head of him. Valencia strikers are all shit at the moment. The only down side of valencia is that they are not in Champions league or Europa league.

Sevilla could be a good move for sardar if nesyri leaves but right now it is possibly the worst option for him as they already got Nesyri who is ranked 5th in top la liga scorers. I know that there are rumors that liverpool and man u want Nesyri but thats just rumors. Sevilla would be stupid to sell him and gamble on a new striker. sevilla already rejected west ham's offer for him. If nesyri leaves Sevilla then its an okay option for sardar. But also imagine if sardar miss few chances, the fans would go crazy on him.

Roma is also good option as their strikers are leaving the club . Down side is that Just like valencia they won't be in any european competition. Im not a fan of serie A teams , it just doesn't excite me that much.

Atlanta already has 2 good strikers . Zapata (14 goals) and Muriel (19 goals). Last time i checked they are not leaving the club so it would be stupid for sardar to move to atlanta. Again its just some random rumors about zapata and muriel and the chances are they will stay.

To be honest any team in la liga / bundes ligathat would guarantee sardar playing time is good option for him. Both Atlanta (not a fan of serie a) and Sevilla need to sell their strikers in order for sardar to be safe
              Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              well that wont be the case. Valencia fans are notoriously vicious. He is 26 and needs to take the best offer that guarantees him good chance of starting.
              And also, I dont see him leaving zenit unless it truly is a good team. unlike ARJ he is not desperate to leave. Would have to be something like sevilla to truly tempt him, roma and atalanta would probably be enough too. And I dont blame him eitherm leaving zenit situation for a shitshow like valencia is not appealing to anybody and probably recipe for career suicide.

Comment

All this talk about which club would suit Azmoun but in the meanwhile none of these clubs have made Zenit an offer. Then tomorrow the news will be how Azmoun has turned down As Roma and Valencia to stay at FC Zenit and how he is lazy and doesn't want to get out of his comfort zone and his mom bla bla lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Sepehr9 View Post
                  All this talk about which club would suit Azmoun but in the meanwhile none of these clubs have made Zenit an offer. Then tomorrow the news will be how Azmoun has turned down As Roma and Valencia to stay at FC Zenit and how he is lazy and doesn't want to get out of his comfort zone and his mom bla bla lol.
                  honestly. I would be super interested to know if he ever has had 1 official offer since he joined zenit. I am unsure if he actually has

Comment

So he went from Iran’s best player to not having received any offers in 2.5 years... While Mehdi Taremi received at least one offer (from a much better team than Zenit) after one season in Europe. Now its obvious who the superior player is...

Comment

Unless you are one of the top players in one of the top 5 leagues clubs otherwise unless they see a great potential they won't risk it. He is great and will be great in a top club but that is what we think but he needs to convince the top clubs scouts.
                      هرگاه شما بازیکنی دیدید که از نظر تکنیک و قدرت بدنی فوق العاده است و همیشه یکسان است و تحت هیچ شرایط هیچ افتی ندارد شما یک فوق ستاره پیدا کرده اید در غیر اینصورت شما به یک بازیکن معمولی
                      نگاه میکنید.
                      sigpic
                      I am Persian. I used to rule the world. I will never be subservient to anyone.

Comment

Tanha chizi ke midonim ine ke vaghti dar Rubin baazi mikard Lazio yek pishnahad daad amma

Rubin o Rostov be tavafogh naresidand.
                        DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
                          Tanha chizi ke midonim ine ke vaghti dar Rubin baazi mikard Lazio yek pishnahad daad amma

Rubin o Rostov be tavafogh naresidand.
                          dont forget leverkusen

Comment

im fairly certain he has had plenty more actual offers for his services from many top clubs, but non really lucrative enough to get his owner clubs in Russia to worth consideration and getting into higher levels of negotiations for..!!
                            there were credible rumors that he got a measly 2-3mil? offer from Arsenal way back in the day in rubin, also another low ball offer from LP and i know for fact that Wovles made an offer of around 10mil which got trumped by Zenit at about 12 plus ect. and off course he nearly went to Lazio a few years ago but ultimately some EU player limitations and some contractual details got in their way and it failed..!somewhat similarly Napoli negotiations went to advanced stage last summer but they end up breaking the bank for their first choice option ahead of sardar as the fall back..!
                            rumors also of many early inquiries from other good EU clubs from leverkusen to celtic, dortmund, everton, lcfc, and few others which never got past early interest stage and off course that inter offer which got trumped by Rubin early on ...!
                            Last edited by BacheLot; 04-28-2021, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              im fairly certain he has had plenty more actual offers for his services from many top clubs, but non really lucrative enough to get his owner clubs in Russia to worth consideration and getting into higher levels of negotiations for..!!
                              there were credible rumors that he got a measly 2-3mil? offer from Arsenal way back in the day in rubin and i know for fact that Wovles made an offer of around 10mil which got trumped by Zenit at about 12 plus ect. and off course he nearly went to Lazio a few years ago but ultimately some EU player limitations and some contractual details got in their way and it failed..!
                              rumors also of many early inquiries from other good EU clubs from leverkusen to celtic, dortmund, everton, lcfc, and few others which never got past early interest stage and off course that inter offer which got trumped by Rubin early on ...!
                              Oh I am not doubting their existence at rostov,rubin. I think at zenit a lot of teams are put off by the clubs demands (until now that he is enterring last year of contract) and hence may have registered interest but without an official offer. (Not sure how this means azmoun isnt a good player btw, LOL)

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X